• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Module_payment_paypal_ipn_text_title

grandmasterjack

Hi I have been trying for weeks to get my online shop set up. I have come across various problems and even learned how to read php to a certain extent. I have searched through these forums for an answere but there doesn't seem to be one. This is the module I am using "Module_payment_paypal_ipn_text_title" and it goes through everything but on the Paypal page there is no price My Paypal page

If I use "Paypal website payments standard" I get this: Paypal page I have my settings correct on paypal to take all currencies.

My site is My Website

Please can someone help I have tried and tried with paypal problems for weeks. I even distroyed my site which was set up on ms2.2 and loaded V2.2rc2 and started again. I am willing to learn and I am not frightened to try for myself but I am beat.

If you need access to my site please let me know.

Thanks for looking.

Jack

If at first you don't succeed.............................Cheat!!

Hi I have been trying for weeks to get my online shop set up. I have come across various problems and even learned how to read php to a certain extent. I have searched through these forums for an answere but there doesn't seem to be one. This is the module I am using "Module_payment_paypal_ipn_text_title" and it goes through everything but on the Paypal page there is no price My Paypal page

If I use "Paypal website payments standard" I get this: Paypal page I have my settings correct on paypal to take all currencies.

My site is My Website

Please can someone help I have tried and tried with paypal problems for weeks. I even distroyed my site which was set up on ms2.2 and loaded V2.2rc2 and started again. I am willing to learn and I am not frightened to try for myself but I am beat.

Thanks for looking.

Jack

I forgot to mention I'm in the UK and currency is GBP

My site is My Website

Thanks for looking.

Jack

For anyone who has this same problem and is in the UK I have discovered what the problem was. It was as usual something very simple.

In the /catalog/admin/currencies.php I had added GBP to the currencies but had put;

Please make any necessary changes

Title: GBP

Code: UK

Symbol Left: £

Symbol Right:

Decimal Point: .

Thousands Point: ,

Decimal Places: 2

Value: 1

It should have been

Please make any necessary changes

Title: UK pounds

Code: GBP I had this as the discription so it did not work

Symbol Left:

Symbol Right:

Decimal Point:

Thousands Point:

Decimal Places:

Value:

I hope this can helpp others.

Jack

Edited by grandmasterjack

grandmasterjack - Thank you so much for this information. It's been driving me mad trying to work out why the order value wasn't transfering to paypal. I made the changes you suggested and it works now.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :thumbsup:

Andrew.

grandmasterjack - Thank you so much for this information. It's been driving me mad trying to work out why the order value wasn't transfering to paypal. I made the changes you suggested and it works now.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :thumbsup:

Andrew.

It's nice to know I've been able to help. I've been trying to get my shop sorted for weeks and slowly but surely getting there. Unfortunately it's just try and error. The only thing I can't get now is the item instead of the shop name, but we will keep trying. :)

Good luck,

Jack