• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

authorize.net

Amadeo

Hello,

I have online merchant v2.2 rc2

I have dedicated ip, SSL signed up with a.net, I have the log in and transaction key and I dont know aht MD5 has.

From OS administrator I removed all the payment module and just intalled AIM .net . I entered the following.

Aim payment TRUE

transaction key

MD5 hash left it blank

transaction sever TEST

transaction mode TEST

transaction method AUTHORIZATION

zone NY

sort order 0

cURL program location /usr/bin/curl

after doing all that. My website doesn't have any payment method and nowhere to enter credit card information.

Would you mind sharing some information about this.

Regards,

Deo

Newb

That versions comes with two authorize.net modules. Why would you remove them? If you try using one of thoses, or even the Check/Money Order module, does it show up in checkout?

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

That versions comes with two authorize.net modules. Why would you remove them? If you try using one of thoses, or even the Check/Money Order module, does it show up in checkout?

Jack

My understanding is that I have to use AIM to take advantage of the SSL security. but I will try to install both and see what happen.

Since my suggestion of using the built-in one didn't work, which module did you end up using? How did the built-in module fail when you tried it?

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Special thanks to Dana for all the information that you shared.

For those who still wondering why AIM seems to be not working and it does'nt appear in your check out payment module is because it is in the test mode from your OS admin. Leave your a.net in test mode and OS admin live. Make sure all information is correct such as log in and trans key.

by just doing this you will see the A.net payment method on your Check out screen.

with the OS ver listed above you do not need to download anything form contribution except addons. just simply install it from AS admin & payment mudule and follow the above suggestion.

This information was really simple but I wasted few days looking for an answer why there was no a.net payment method on my Site.