• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shadowbox For Product_Info.php

desiredin

Just to clarify....

HTML Transitional will not work with Shadowbox.

HTML Strict does, but because you're telling the browser to use strict formatting, tables with end up padded across browsers.

XHTML Transitional was the work-around I used to get everything working and tables looking the same on all browsers.

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

What I posted worked in IE6 and FF, but thankyou for letting me know, I will fix the doc types.

Now, is there a work around that will give the shadow box effect for the large images when you have 2 images per product, ie thumbnails and large images.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the fix for the IE7 positioning bug when in quirks mode "default osc doc-type" with this fix you will no longer need to change your doc-type as instructed to by the installation instructions.

The following was found here: http://www.nabble.com/IE7-Quirks-mode-fix-td16300088.html

Here are some changes to enable shadowbox to display content for IE7 in Quirks mode.

The fix does 2 things:

a.) it adds simulated vertical fixed positioning for IE7 (Quirks mode)

b.) it adds simulated horizontal fixed positioning for both IE6 (Quirks and Standard mode) and IE7 (Quirks mode)

Please note! : the changes below have NOT been comprehensively tested against all possible media types, or all possible configuration options - they work for my own immediate needs, which is inline display of HTML content. It is not perfect - IE6 still jumps from its initial resize position to its new position with scroll accounted for, but to solve that requires moving the scroll calculations around it bit more.

With reference to the current (at the time of writing) version of shadowbox (SVN version 75 2008-02-21):

line 618(ish)...

//Wizzud...(IE7 in quirks mode also requires absolute positioning instead of fixed)

// var absolute_pos = isIE && !isIE7;

var absolute_pos = isIE && (!isIE7 || !isStrict);

line 1637(ish) in centerVertically function...

//Wizzud...(IE7 quirks mode)

// var scroll = document.documentElement.;

var scroll = document.documentElement.scrollTop || document.body.scrollTop;

var s_top = scroll + Math.round((SL.getViewportHeight() - (shadowbox.offsetHeight || 0)) / 2);

SL.setStyle(shadowbox, 'top', s_top + 'px');

//Wizzud...(centre IE horizontally)

SL.setStyle(shadowbox, 'left', (document.documentElement.scrollLeft || document.body.scrollLeft) + 'px');

line 1677(ish) in adjustHeight function...

//Wizzud...(IE7 quirks mode)

// top += document.documentElement.scrollTop;

top += document.documentElement.scrollTop || document.body.scrollTop;

• 4 weeks later...

Great code! I have been looking all day for something to set my site apart from all the others. I was thinking, do you think shadowbox would be capable of bringing up a "quick view" of the category page?

Lets say a customer is looking through all the different products in the category grid. They click on "quick view" for a decent size not that big box to show up showing brief information for the product, if the customer would like to add it to their cart, and if they wish to see more..

I have yet to really look through the coding behind shadowbox, but if I had a page ready to go and passed the variables to it, I think we would have something there.

Thoughts?

Great code! I have been looking all day for something to set my site apart from all the others. I was thinking, do you think shadowbox would be capable of bringing up a "quick view" of the category page?

Lets say a customer is looking through all the different products in the category grid. They click on "quick view" for a decent size not that big box to show up showing brief information for the product, if the customer would like to add it to their cart, and if they wish to see more..

I have yet to really look through the coding behind shadowbox, but if I had a page ready to go and passed the variables to it, I think we would have something there.

Thoughts?

Wouldn't be a problem. Just have to do up the code for it. Only problem I have STILL not been able to solve is how to pass the onclose variable (as discussed previously in the thread) to the links/forms. Can't just hard code them as apparantly you need to use oscommerce's way of doing things to session information does not get lost.

I sent a PM to someone who I figured would know the answer but they never got back to me on it. :( And I'm not one t persist. Heh.

That little bit is holding me back. I have so many plans I want to implement with Shadowbox on one of my shops but I have moved on without it for the time being.

As or having your site stand out, did you check out that very nice code I posted awhile back in thisthread that allows for PNGs to be used regardless of the browser and version? Very neat stuff. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi!

My product images in product_info.php pops up in a new window not in the shadowbox as they should.

This is the code in product_info.php:

<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" rel="shadowbox" target="_blank"  title="'.addslashes($product_info['products_name']).'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), PRODUCT_IMAGE_WIDTH, PRODUCT_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5" name="prodimg"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('button_image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE, '150', '20') . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></SCRIPT>

The below code does work however:

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="http://localhost/images/products/sympathy/bouquets/gladiolus_lila.jpg" rel="shadowbox" target="_blank" title="'.addslashes($product_info['products_name']).'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), PRODUCT_IMAGE_WIDTH, PRODUCT_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5" name="prodimg"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('button_image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE, '150', '20') . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></SCRIPT>

The only difference is that the path to the product image is hard coded in the latter code snippet.

It would be nice if you could shed some light here.

(I tried Highslide contribution and that one worked, but it is Shadowbox I want :) )

Best Regards!

• 3 weeks later...

After installing a clean version of OSCommerce and adding this mod, I get this:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ';' in H:\wamp\www\oscommerce\catalog\product_info.php on line 125

Here is the whole product_info.php:

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);
?>
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le
ft=150')
}
//--></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="style.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="src/css/shadowbox.css">
<script type="text/javascript" src="src/js/lib/yui-utilities.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="src/js/adapter/shadowbox-yui.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="src/js/shadowbox.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">

window.onload = function(){

Shadowbox.init();
};
</script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
 if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 } else {
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
  $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
} else {
  $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
  $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
} else {
  $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
}
?>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main">
<?php
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
	  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
		<tr>
		  <td align="center" class="smallText">
<? /*			  
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank" rel="shadowbox" title="'.addslashes(addslashes($product_info['products_name'])).'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes(addslashes($product_info['products_name'])), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . addslashes(addslashes($product_info['products_name'])) . '" target="_blank" rel="shadowbox" title="'.addslashes(addslashes($product_info['products_name'])).'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
</noscript>
*/ ?>
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank" rel="shadowbox" title="'.addslashes($product_info['products_name']).'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank" rel="shadowbox" title="'.addslashes($product_info['products_name']).'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
</noscript>
		  </td>
		</tr>
	  </table>
<?php
}
?>
	  <p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php
$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>
	  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		<tr>
		  <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>
		</tr>
<?php
  $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
  while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
	$products_options_array = array();
	$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
	while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
	  $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
	  if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
		$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
	  }
	}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
	  $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
	} else {
	  $selected_attribute = false;
	}
?>
		<tr>
		  <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
		  <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
		</tr>
<?php
  }
?>
	  </table>
<?php
}
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
} else {
?>
  <tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
  </tr>
<?php
}
?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td>
<?php
if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
  echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
} else {
  include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
}
 }
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
</table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I have no clue why this is happening and I have followed the directions exactly... Any ideas?

BTW...this is setup on my local drive. The script works without the mod.

Steve

Ok, I got it working. I didn't realize that I had to find a way to get rid of the OsCsid that follows the images. I was only able to fix it by setting "Force Cookie Use" to "True."

My question now is, when I publish everything to a server so that it can be viewed online, how will the OsCsid go away WITHOUT having to set the "force cookie use" to true? Since I am most likely going to be using SSL, will that effect the images by adding the OsCsid? (I read that I have to have full SSL and that I cannot use shared SSL if I set this to true) http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=270983

As you know, by having the image add the OsCsid data at the end of the image link, shadowbox will not work.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

Trying this contrib I found in FF3 does a misconfiguration on the header and boxes (a gap top and bottom):

Header and boxes ok

Header and boxes wrong

IE6 works ok. IE7 Don't try yet.

I only modify product_info.php (only need this one)

Only tested on FF3 and IE6.

Some help would be nice.

Thanks for this smashing contrib :-)

• 2 months later...

I have in products table products_image, products_subimage1,products_subimage2,products_subimage3,products_subimage4,prod

ucts_subimage5,products_subimage6 ,mabye i should change something in code to get info about this subimages, now i can see only first products_image ,

code to show products_image :

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank" rel="shadowbox" title="'.addslashes($product_info['products_name']).'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

//--></script>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank" rel="shadowbox" title="'.addslashes($product_info['products_name']).'" >' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');

</noscript>

of course rest files are from contrib

can anyone help

thx

Edited by enio

• 4 weeks later...
I still have the preview up on my site. It's working there, and I beleive I showed the code I posted to get it working. Should be on the first page of this discussion.

can you repeat this post please?

i didnot find the answer, next and prev picture doesnt work

i got the contrib working

It´s really Looks Great

GOOD JOB Wayne

I have the newsdesk_1.51 installed there I put the text and

pictures thru the database to be viewed at the first page "index.php".

Its only the newest one, that shows on the index, the rest is showing

in the "newsdesk" box in column_left.

Now, my problem is they pictures in the index and the newsdesk-box I cant get to work with shadows.

I was testing in "newsdesk_info" "newsdesk_index" and in "index", to do such i did in product_info.php

like it says in shadows installfile

Any idea´s what file i should put the code in , , , someone???

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys !

I'm sorry but i can't find a solution and i'm turning crazy !!!!

Your contribution is really great . Easy to install , easy to configure and really great ! Thanks a lot .

But i have a bug . Everything work find exept that my videos doesn't play.

I mean your shadowbox open and the first image of the movie play while the rest of the movie download but that's all !

It stuck on the first image and doesn't want to be launch .

There is your waiting image who's working ... and nothing elese can be done.

I tryed with safari and ie ... same thing ...

I have vista

Please, help ....

Thanks

Online Merchant v2.2 RC1 - Header Tags SEO V 3.1.2 - Mp3_preview_with_Flash_player_v1.0 - TagCloud_2.0 - Stats_products_purchased_v4.1 - Ultimate SEO URLs v2.6 - stats_products_order - Welcome Email username & password - Payment Type Surcharge - PayPal Website Payments Standard - PayPal Fee - Gift Voucher (GV) and Discount Coupons (DC) - Starproduct pimped2 - Manufacturers In Category - Manufacturer list in product info V.1 - Sponsoring v2.6

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys - i have this contribution working like a charm in firefox, but not in internet explorer. (i also have the STS contrib working).

Could someone take a look at this product page in both browsers and then let me know what could potentially be the problem?? Try the product pop up, it's good in Firefox, does something weird in IE. It brings up the black screen over the page, but loads the product image at the bottom if you scroll down!!! (excuse the look and layout of the site, it's still on a test server, in development).

http://gardenmachinerywebsite.co.uk/catalo...een-p-4971.html

Thanks!!

David

• 2 weeks later...
Hi,

I have the same problem with IE ...

Someone can help us, please ?

I went back through the thread and found the solution. Just change the document type in product_info.php and the STS product_info.php.html files to:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/strict.dtd">

It then works in i.e.

Hi guys,

Is anyone knows why it doesn't work with Opera 9.64 and firefox 3.0.11 ???

I know about IE 7... so i changed the code and everything 's great now... buit still a problem with opera and firefox.

(By the way it is not the same problem than with IE )

The problem is that we can't open the picture.

google chrome 2.0 ok

IE 7 ok

Opera 9.64 ==> not ok

Firefox 3.0 ==> not ok

someone for help ?

Thanks...