Jump to content
  • Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Jack_mcs

Header Tags SEO

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, nandima said:

I’m using, the Use_if_version_BootStrap directory of the package.

There isn't such a directory so I'm not sure what you are looking at. Download the latest version from here and use the directory I mentioned.


Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nandima said:

If I click the picture showing the “Save Changes” button, Header Tags Social Book-Marked Buttons have vanished

This isn't clear to me since your image shows the icons and that they have been saved. Please explain in more detail.

The usual reason for problems with this section is that the configure file isn't setup correctly. Please post the admin/includes/configure.php file. Don't include the database credentials near the bottom and you can change the username and admin name if you want.  


Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2022 at 10:03 PM, Jack_mcs said:

This isn't clear to me since your image shows the icons and that they have been saved. Please explain in more detail.

The usual reason for problems with this section is that the configure file isn't setup correctly. Please post the admin/includes/configure.php file. Don't include the database credentials near the bottom and you can change the username and admin name if you want.  

Thanks, @Jack_mcs that problem sort out at the moment.

But a lot of already provided social links need to be upgraded for social book markings. Otherwise getting errors.
For example, LinkedIn shares a link on Admin Panel;
https://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url=URL&title=TITLE&source=URL

above link output on website source code;
https://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&ampurl=https%3A%2F%2Fmywebsite.com%2Findex.php&amptitle=&ampsource=https%3A%2F%2Fmywebsite.com%2Findex.php&title=

for proper working URL need to change this way;
https://www.linkedin.com/shareArticle?mini=true&url=https%3A%2F%2Fmywebsite.com%2Findex.php&title=&source=https%3A%2F%2Fmywebsite.com%2Findex.php&title=
(Need to delete amp on URL)

So, how can I do that? Which file do I need to change codes?
Please help.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nandima said:

So, how can I do that? Which file do I need to change codes?

In Header Tags SEO->Social each icon has a corresponding url box. Enter the url you want except you replace the url and title with the defined words URL and TITLE. The code will then format the entered url and insert the appropriate details for the page the icon appears on.


Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2022 at 12:33 AM, Jack_mcs said:

In Header Tags SEO->Social each icon has a corresponding url box. Enter the url you want except you replace the url and title with the defined words URL and TITLE. The code will then format the entered url and insert the appropriate details for the page the icon appears on.

Thanks for your advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×