Jack_mcs

Header Tags SEO

Hello Jack,

I have 3 languages in my shop, when I want to change a category I see in every field the 3 languages except with Alternate Title Text, Alternate URL Text and Alternate Breadcrumb Text, in these 3 I see only 1 language ?

@revampI checked it here and they are showing. What version of oscommerce and this addon are you using?

I didn't have that version in a shop with multiple languages but I just tried a quick add to an existing shop and you are correct. To allow it to work until a proper fix is made, you can made these changes (untested). In categories.php find

</div>
      <div class="tab-pane fade" id="section_images_content" role="tabpanel">

and change it to

<?php
    require_once('includes/functions/header_tags_general.php');
    include_once('includes/header_tags_seo/htc_products_display.php');
    ?>
      </div>
      <div class="tab-pane fade" id="section_images_content" role="tabpanel">

In includes/hooks/admin/categories/headertags_seo_display.php change injectLanguageForm to injectLanguageFormXX

PHP 7.1 and up
Phoenix 1.0.8.0

When you go to manufacturers

Notice: Undefined index: title in /includes/header_tags.php on line 221

Notice: Undefined index: title in /includes/header_tags.php on line 222

Notice: Undefined index: keywords in /includes/header_tags.php on line 225

Notice: Undefined index: title in /includes/modules/header_tags_seo/header_tags_opengraph.php on line 31

Notice: Undefined index: desc in /includes/modules/header_tags_seo/header_tags_opengraph.php on line 32

Description - Header Tags module installs but does not get active for some reason

If you use the Breadcrumb

Notice: Constant BOX_HEADING_HEADERTAGS_TAGCLOUD already defined in /includes/languages/english/header_tags_seo.php on line 3

Notice: Constant TEXT_SEE_MORE already defined in /includes/languages/english/header_tags_seo.php on line 4

Notice: Constant TEXT_SEE_MORE_FULL already defined in /includes/languages/english/header_tags_seo.php on line 5

Notice: Constant HTS_OG_AVAILABLE_STOCK already defined in /includes/languages/english/header_tags_seo.php on line 6

Notice: Constant HTS_OG_PRICE already defined in /includes/languages/english/header_tags_seo.php on line 7

Notice: Constant HTS_TEXT_VIEWING already defined in /includes/languages/english/header_tags_seo.php on line 9

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method category_tree::getData() in /includes/modules/content/header/cm_header_breadcrumb_headertags.php:52 Stack trace: #0 /includes/system/versioned/1.0.7.9/osc_template.php(106): cm_header_breadcrumb_headertags->execute() #1 /templates/default/includes/components/header.php(15): oscTemplate->getContent('header') #2 /templates/override/includes/components/template_top.php(61): require('...') #3 /templates/default/includes/pages/product_info.php(13): require('/...') #4 /product_info.php(25): require('/...') #5 {main} thrown in /includes/modules/content/header/cm_header_breadcrumb_headertags.php on line 52

This addon hasn't been coded to work with your version. The last (fatal error) is due to the class usage being changed so the command in the code will no longer work. There are too many changes to fix that to post here so you will have to wait for the next version if you want to use this addon.

22 hours ago, Jack_mcs said:

This addon hasn't been coded to work with your version. The last (fatal error) is due to the class usage being changed so the command in the code will no longer work. There are too many changes to fix that to post here so you will have to wait for the next version if you want to use this addon.

any idea when can we expect the new version?