• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header Tags SEO

Jack_mcs

Thanks Jack, I will get on that tomorrow. Right now all seems fine but I will work on the code you provided.

I appreciate the approach you took on this for SEO and shop design. Being able to work with keywords/searches and the tag cloud is very nice and thanks much.

Thank you. I appreciate it. :)

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

For updating a 2.3, shop, the iinstructions should be, replace....

Jack I am not getting any product info in the product preview page in admin. I get the product image to the right and the "back" button, and this text under where the product info should be:

This product was added to our catalog on Sunday 07 August, 2011.

Here is what I have in admin/categories.php for what I think is the pertinent code:

<?php /*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>
<?php
 } elseif ($action == 'new_product_preview') {
	  $product_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.language_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_head_title_tag, pd.products_head_desc_tag, pd.products_head_keywords_tag, pd.products_head_listing_text, pd.products_head_sub_text, pd.products_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.manufacturers_id  from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "'");
	  /*** End Header Tags SEO ***/
$product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);
$pInfo = new objectInfo($product);
$products_image_name = $pInfo->products_image;
/*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/
$languages = tep_get_languages();
for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {
  if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['read']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only')) {
	$pInfo->products_name = tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);
	$pInfo->products_description = tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);
	$pInfo->products_head_title_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);
	$pInfo->products_head_desc_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_desc_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);
	$pInfo->products_head_keywords_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_keywords_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);
	$pInfo->products_head_listing_text = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_listing_text[$languages[$i]['id']]);
	$pInfo->products_head_sub_text = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_sub_text[$languages[$i]['id']]);
	$pInfo->products_url = tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);
  } else {
	$pInfo->products_name = tep_db_prepare_input($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]);
	$pInfo->products_description = tep_db_prepare_input($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]);
	$pInfo->products_head_title_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);
	$pInfo->products_head_desc_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_desc_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);
	$pInfo->products_head_keywords_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_keywords_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);
	$pInfo->products_head_listing_text = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_listing_text[$languages[$i]['id']]);
	$pInfo->products_head_sub_text = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_sub_text[$languages[$i]['id']]);
	$pInfo->products_url = tep_db_prepare_input($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]);
  }
?>

Jack I am not getting any product info in the product preview page in admin.

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

Jack I am not getting any product info in the product preview page in admin.

There's a completed file in the package that you can use for testing and comparison.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

There's a completed file in the package that you can use for testing and comparison.

Pretty sure I got it, at least the issue is resolved for me here.

for upgrading a 2.3.1 shop step 17 says:

17) In admin/categories.php,

FIND:

$pInfo->products_name = tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

$pInfo->products_description = tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

$pInfo->products_url = tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);

} else {

$pInfo->products_name = tep_db_prepare_input($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_description = tep_db_prepare_input($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]);

$pInfo->products_url = tep_db_prepare_input($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]);

}

REPLACE WITH:

} else {

}

Based on the file comparison, the replacement code in that step should be:

REPLACE WITH:

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

Hello!

I have few problems.

when I added secon language (second language is english!) Page Control doesnt work.

It shows:

1062 - Duplicate entry 'karelijas_berzs.php-1' for key 1

insert into headertags (page_name, page_title, page_description, page_keywords, page_logo, page_logo_1, page_logo_2, page_logo_3, page_logo_4, append_default_title, append_default_description, append_default_keywords, append_default_logo, append_category, append_manufacturer, append_model, append_product, append_root, sortorder_title, sortorder_description, sortorder_keywords, sortorder_logo, sortorder_category, sortorder_manufacturer, sortorder_model, sortorder_product, sortorder_root, sortorder_root_1, sortorder_root_2, sortorder_root_3, sortorder_root_4, language_id) values ('karelijas_berzs.php', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '10', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1')

[TEP STOP]

I need to set page titles, so this problem is criticaly important for me.

I updated header tags.

now I have in admin - modules - boxes - install module this:

at the top:

Warning: include(/home/blabla/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/boxes/bm_headertags_seo_tagcloud.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/vaciesuu/public_html/perles/modules.php on line 143

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/bla/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/boxes/bm_headertags_seo_tagcloud.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/vaciesuu/public_html/perles/modules.php on line 143

And in modules list:

MODULE_BOXES_HEADERTAGS_SEO_TAGCLOUD_TITLE

Also, I tryed to install this MODULE_BOXES_HEADERTAGS_SEO_TAGCLOUD_TITLE and in result somethins gos wrong and now I have noninstalled moduls with sort orders, end I cant istall that models anymore.

I like this contribution and I dont want to uninsatll it, but that problems are critical.

maybe someone can help me?

Hello!

I have few problems.

when I added secon language (second language is english!) Page Control doesnt work.

It shows:

1062 - Duplicate entry 'karelijas_berzs.php-1' for key 1

I updated header tags.

now I have in admin - modules - boxes - install module this:

at the top:

MODULE_BOXES_HEADERTAGS_SEO_TAGCLOUD_TITLE

Also, I tryed to install this MODULE_BOXES_HEADERTAGS_SEO_TAGCLOUD_TITLE and in result somethins gos wrong and now I have noninstalled moduls with sort orders, end I cant istall that models anymore.

I like this contribution and I dont want to uninsatll it, but that problems are critical.

maybe someone can help me?

1 - That sometimes happens on new installs. Clicking out of Header Tags and back in usually works.

2 - The silo box isn't set up for 2.3. Just igore that message.

3 - I don't understand the problem with this one so I can't comment on it.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

jack, I have a couple 2.3.1 shops up and running with the latest update. This is a nice udpate.

I really like the mods as far as custom wording (html editable) in the product listing and product info pages. I am using the product info sub text in an attention getting color to tell the customer that this particular item is non-refundable.

On the store front the tag cloud is interesting. I've tested it with search text and the tags show up nicely. I even notice some visitors words showing there. I am aware you can view and work with these in admin.

One question, short of disabling the cloud, any way to keep profanity from showing up there. Such as some goof ball typing in "bleeping shirts"

Thanks

jack, I have a couple 2.3.1 shops up and running with the latest update. This is a nice udpate.

I really like the mods as far as custom wording (html editable) in the product listing and product info pages. I am using the product info sub text in an attention getting color to tell the customer that this particular item is non-refundable.

On the store front the tag cloud is interesting. I've tested it with search text and the tags show up nicely. I even notice some visitors words showing there. I am aware you can view and work with these in admin.

One question, short of disabling the cloud, any way to keep profanity from showing up there. Such as some goof ball typing in "bleeping shirts"

Thanks

Thank you. I appreciate the feedback. I was beginning to wonder if anyone was using the new features.

The tag cloud code in the released version is not correct. The intention is to only show keywords relevant to your account, not the ones that don't apply. To fix that, find this line in the includes/headertags_seo_tagclound_footer.php file

$hts_tags_query = tep_db_query("select keyword, counter from " . TABLE_HEADERTAGS_KEYWORDS . " where keyword is not null and keyword != '' and language_id = " . (int)$languages_id . " ORDER BY counter DESC LIMIT 20");  

and change it to

$hts_tags_query = tep_db_query("select keyword, counter from " . TABLE_HEADERTAGS_KEYWORDS . " where keyword is not null and keyword != '' and found = 1 and language_id = " . (int)$languages_id . " ORDER BY counter DESC LIMIT 20");  

and in includes/functions/header_tags.php, replace this

$hts_tags_query = tep_db_query("select products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where ( products_head_keywords_tag like '%" . $keyword . "%' or products_name like '%" . $keyword . "%' ) and language_id = " . (int)$languages_id . " limit 1");  

with this

$hts_tags_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id where ( pd.products_head_keywords_tag like '%" . $keyword . "%' or pd.products_name like '%" . $keyword . "%' ) and p.products_status = 1 and pd.language_id = " . (int)$languages_id . " limit 1");

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

The tag cloud code in the released version is not correct. The intention is to only show keywords relevant to your account, not the ones that don't apply. ]

I think I see your approach here. If a search doesn't find the keyword in your product listing, it won't show in the tag cloud.

So If I am selling jewelry, searches like rings, bracelet, etc. will be there in the tag cloud if any of the products contains those words. A search for microwave won't.

Assuming the products do not have any "adult language" words in them, then that should take care of pranksters who visit the site.

Anyway, I inserted the modified code as you provided and tested on the 2.3.1 shops and the concept works fine. Pretty ingenious I think. :)

I plan to tackle this latest version with my 2.2 shops sometime this week.

Thanks again

I think I see your approach here. If a search doesn't find the keyword in your product listing, it won't show in the tag cloud.

So If I am selling jewelry, searches like rings, bracelet, etc. will be there in the tag cloud if any of the products contains those words. A search for microwave won't.

Assuming the products do not have any "adult language" words in them, then that should take care of pranksters who visit the site.

Anyway, I inserted the modified code as you provided and tested on the 2.3.1 shops and the concept works fine. Pretty ingenious I think. :)

I plan to tackle this latest version with my 2.2 shops sometime this week.

Thanks again

That's correct. Also, any words searched for are still recorded. So if someone did type in microwave it would still show up in the keywords section of admin, color coded as not found. If you then wanted someone to find a certain ring when typing in microwave, you can assign microwave to that product in the keywords section (you have to enable the search keywords option for this to work) and on the next search of microwave, that product would be display.

I still need to work on controlling the keywords that are displayed in the tag cloud since more than one item may show up in a search but the tag cloud link will just be to the first one. If you notice any other way to improve it, I'm always open to suggestions.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Thanks for answers, Jack!

1. This problem I resolved uninstalling and installing header taggs sql

2. The problem isnt with silo box!

Problem is with Мodified by tagcloud and keywords!:

If I click in admin control panel Header tags SEO "keywords"

appears this:

"1146 - Table 'vaciesuu_osc2.TABLE_HEADERTAGS_SEARCH' doesn't exist

select * from TABLE_HEADERTAGS_SEARCH

[TEP STOP]"

3. Also I have problem with tagcloud box!

I can't install it.

In controlpanel -> modules -> boxes -> Install Module

I have this messages:

Warning: include(/home/bla/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/boxes/bm_headertags_seo_tagcloud.php) [function. include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/bla/public_html/sdsd/modules.php on line 143

Warning: include() [function .include]: Failed opening '/home/bla/public_html/includes/languages/english/modules/boxes/bm_headertags_seo_tagcloud.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/../../...:/usr..') in /home/bla/public_html/adm/modules.php on line 143

Failed opening includes/languages/english/modules/boxes/bm_headertags_seo_tagcloud.php - but in installation I can't find file bm_headertags_seo_tagcloud.php.

4. "Display page top title" is a good thing.

I had made before custom top titles and they have 2 rows and when I'm turning on "header tags SEO" function "Display page top title" the header tags seo top titles also have 2 rows.

To understund click here , I turned on this function for You. So You can see at the top Header Tags Seo top titles: "Koka Durvis, Iekšdurvis, Finierētas, Ar Stiklu" , they are in 2 rows and repeating.

Why so?

Maybe its because there are my toptitles under header tags seo toptitles?

Thanks for answers, Jack!

1. This problem I resolved uninstalling and installing header taggs sql

2. The problem isnt with silo box!

Problem is with Мodified by tagcloud and keywords!:

If I click in admin control panel Header tags SEO "keywords"

appears this:

"1146 - Table 'vaciesuu_osc2.TABLE_HEADERTAGS_SEARCH' doesn't exist

Capital letters in an error mean there is a definiition missing so you've made a mistak on the installation.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I still need to work on controlling the keywords that are displayed in the tag cloud since more than one item may show up in a search but the tag cloud link will just be to the first one. If you notice any other way to improve it, I'm always open to suggestions.

I will keep an eye on the tag cloud and as links pop up there, I may come up with something.

Also, I was working on installing this upgrade on my 2.2 shops yesterday and then realized that the 2.3.1 shops seemed to be missing infoboxheading code in the headertags_seo_tagcloud_footer.php file. I took a stab at it as follows, it's working, but given my limited coding experience I'd appreciate it if you'd make sure what I have is correct and won't screw something up.

echo '<div class="ui-widget infoBoxContainer">' . ' <div class="ui-widget-header ui-corner-top infoBoxHeading"><span>' .  BOX_HEADING_HEADERTAGS_TAGCLOUD . '</span></div>' .
			  '  <div class="ui-widget-content infoBoxContents" style="padding-top:10px; text-align:center; color:#fff;">' . $content . '</div>' .
			  '</div>';

Thanks

...... I was beginning to wonder if anyone was using the new features.

The lack of immediate feedback may be due to this is one of those modifications that take some time and care, especially with previously modified shops. For the 2.3.1 installs I had to combine using your instructions and file compare for upgrading. It took some time but I think I got it right. After a couple days of testing and working with other shop functions all seems in order. I still have the 2.2 shops to get to.

But again, this really is a nice mod to the header tags seo contribution. I commented on that before here, but to add to that, yesterday I spent time working on listings using the "Product Listing Text" that is now available when an item is edited. One benefit of this is the ability to put some customized wording right in your product listing that will stand out when the products category is viewed or a site search is conducted. This result is eye catching to the visitor and a nice way to get attention to a particular product.

Thanks again!

I will keep an eye on the tag cloud and as links pop up there, I may come up with something.

Also, I was working on installing this upgrade on my 2.2 shops yesterday and then realized that the 2.3.1 shops seemed to be missing infoboxheading code in the headertags_seo_tagcloud_footer.php file. I took a stab at it as follows, it's working, but given my limited coding experience I'd appreciate it if you'd make sure what I have is correct and won't screw something up.

I originally wrote the tag cloud display code as an infobox but couldn't figure out how to make it display correctly in a consistent manner since the content/sizes change. So I decided to move it to the footer, which made the header unecessary. I appreciate you supplying the code,though. I'll try it here when I get the chance.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jack, I am working on a 2.2 shop install for Header Tags SEO. For this page: advanced_search.php, I am getting this error in the footer:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function gethtstagcloudlink() in /home/myshop/public_html/includes/headertags_seo_tagcloud_footer.php on line 61

In that file, line 61 shows:

$kwordStr .= '<span class="' . $class . '"><a class="' . $class . '" href="' . GetHTSTagCloudLink($kword['keyword'], $languages_id) . '">' . $kword['keyword'] . '</a></span> ';

includes/functions/header_tags.php shows this function:

function GetHTSTagCloudLink($keyword, $languages_id) {
$hts_tags_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id where ( pd.products_head_keywords_tag like '%" . $keyword . "%' or pd.products_name like '%" . $keyword . "%' ) and p.products_status = 1 and pd.language_id = " . (int)$languages_id . " limit 1");  
if (tep_db_num_rows($hts_tags_query) > 0) {
	$id = tep_db_fetch_array($hts_tags_query);
	return tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' .$id['products_id']);		
}	
$hts_tags_query = tep_db_query("select categories_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where ( categories_htc_keywords_tag like '%" . $keyword . "%' or categories_name like '%" . $keyword . "%' ) and language_id = " . (int)$languages_id . " limit 1");  
	return tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'cPath=' .$id['categories_id']);		
}	
$hts_tags_query = tep_db_query("select m.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m inner join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " mi on m.manufacturers_id = mi.manufacturers_id where ( mi.manufacturers_htc_keywords_tag like '%" . $keyword . "%' or m.manufacturers_name like '%" . $keyword . "%' ) and mi.languages_id = " . (int)$languages_id . " limit 1");  
	return tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'manufacturers_id=' .$id['manufacturers_id']);		
}	
return false;		
}

Any ideas on this one?

Hi Jack, I am working on a 2.2 shop install for Header Tags SEO. For this page: advanced_search.php, I am getting this error in the footer:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function gethtstagcloudlink() in /home/myshop/public_html/includes/headertags_seo_tagcloud_footer.php on line 61

I

Any ideas on this one?

In the includes/headertags_seo_tagcloud_footer.php file, find this code
 Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

and add this below it

include_once(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'header_tags.php');

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

In the includes/headertags_seo_tagcloud_footer.php file, find this code

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

and add this below it

include_once(DIR_WS_FUNCTIONS . 'header_tags.php');

Thanks Jack. That fixed it.

Another issue, still in the same 2.2 shop.

When I click in admin

Header Tags SEO>>Keywords

I get this error:

1146 - Table 'myshop_mydatabase.TABLE_HEADERTAGS_SEARCH' doesn't exist

[TEP STOP]

I checked the database and that did update correctly using:

"http://www.myshop.com/headertags_seo_update.php?reset_options=true"

The table does show a couple test entries I did using the search box on the store front.

Any ideas on that?

Thanks Jack. That fixed it.

Another issue, still in the same 2.2 shop.

When I click in admin

Header Tags SEO>>Keywords

I get this error:

1146 - Table 'myshop_mydatabase.TABLE_HEADERTAGS_SEARCH' doesn't exist

Any ideas on that?

Capital letters in an error mean a diffinition is missing. In this case it would be in the database_tables.php file.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Capital letters in an error mean a diffinition is missing. In this case it would be in the database_tables.php file.

That did it Jack. A fundamental issue for sure, as my other question. Shows my inexperience with how osC works.

Anyway..... My admin/includes/database_tables.php looks like this now.

define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS', 'headertags');
 define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS_CACHE', 'headertags_cache');
 define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS_DEFAULT', 'headertags_default');
 define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS_KEYWORDS', 'headertags_keywords');
 define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS_SEARCH', 'headertags_search');
 define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS_SILO', 'headertags_silo');
/*** Begin Featured Products ***/

Thank you for your support and patience.

I am still observing the tag cloud keyword display, but don't have much to offer quite yet. It appears I am observing that the more a keyword is searched, the larger the font size becomes for that keyword in the tag cloud display? Meaning more frequently searched keywords appear in larger font. If so, that's a good idea.

However, regarding the infoheadingbox issue, I am leaning toward that at least for site visitors sake, it would be good to have for a couple reasons. After adding that, I think the display looks more appealing. As well I put some customized text in there that helps explain to the visitor what's they are seeing.

For example my wording says : Popular Search Words and Phrases on [site Name].

Now that's for the human visitors but I suppose it's irrelevant to google or bing or whatever crawler is visiting the site. I presume the crawlers may find the link and go from there as a possibility.

I also note that the keywords I have entered and testing out, end up being linked to a specific product, not the search results page. So a visitor clicking a keyword in the tag cloud will not get something like this: myshop.com/advanced_search_result.php?keyword but rather an individual product something like this: myshop.com/my-specific-product-p-545.html

Is that how you intended that to work?

I am facing this kind of problem i have install the contribution in a clean oscommerce 2.3.1 shop and i have dublicate the languages cause i am having two languages i have install first the database, with success , and i ma having this kind of message

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/iliofosg/public_html/eshop/includes/header.php on line 28

What do i have to do?

One amateur made the Arc, 5.000 pro made the Titanic...

I am still observing the tag cloud keyword display, but don't have much to offer quite yet. It appears I am observing that the more a keyword is searched, the larger the font size becomes for that keyword in the tag cloud display? Meaning more frequently searched keywords appear in larger font. If so, that's a good idea.

Yes, that's correct. Though I can't take credit for it. It is how tag clouds work. The idea being that the search engines consider words in large fonts to be more important.

However, regarding the infoheadingbox issue, I am leaning toward that at least for site visitors sake, it would be good to have for a couple reasons. After adding that, I think the display looks more appealing. As well I put some customized text in there that helps explain to the visitor what's they are seeing.

I took a look at your site and I agree. It is better that way. I'll add it to the next version. Thanks for doing the hard part. :)

Now that's for the human visitors but I suppose it's irrelevant to google or bing or whatever crawler is visiting the site. I presume the crawlers may find the link and go from there as a possibility.

Yes, any added link to a keyword helps with SEO.

I also note that the keywords I have entered and testing out, end up being linked to a specific product, not the search results page. So a visitor clicking a keyword in the tag cloud will not get something like this: myshop.com/advanced_search_result.php?keyword but rather an individual product something like this: myshop.com/my-specific-product-p-545.html

Is that how you intended that to work?

If the link went to the advanced search page, it would work better since the code would return all results. But the search engines would list that page versus the actual product or category page, which would be less SEO-effective for thost pages. My thought was to add an option to where the keyword could be assigned to a specific product, which it can do now in admin. But it is limited. I would like something like a popup that shows all of the available choices so the shop owner could more easily decide on which to use. I haven't thought it through enough to decide which is the best way. I was hoping for feedback on it to help decide that but no one seems to have any thoughts on it.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in /home/iliofosg/public_html/eshop/includes/header.php on line 28

What do i have to do?

The error is saying you have an extra character, '<', that it can't understand. It is on line 28 of the includes/header.php file. You need to re-check the changes you made there and/or compare your file to the included one to find the problem.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons