• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header Tags SEO

Jack_mcs

Please fix your catalog_for_new_shop_only_2.3 directory in the package. It would be a cruel joke if the missing files are intentional when you clearly mention:

By the way, I already had the contribution addon Modular Front Page installed. Since no files conflicted other than index.php, I opted to use catalog_for_new_shop_only_2.3 files and manually edited index.php. And I'm happy to say that, at least, this MFP's presence did not create a headache. If not for the missing files, the installation would've been a smooth ride. I ask you again to fix your package and check if any further files are missing that I've not stumbled upon yet.

There's nothing to fix. You have to follow the install instructions, which state: "Upload all of the files in the included catalog directory." Since you didn't do that, you had a lot of problems.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Wait, so you mean I'm the one who misunderstood something again? I needed to upload the files in both catalog and catalog_for_new_shop_only_2.3?

Yes, that's correct, assuming your files had not been altered by other contributions.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

I'm sorry to have troubled you with my own borked interpretations.

Do I need to watch for conflicts with only catalog_for_new_shop_only_2.3 or are the ones in catalog are susceptible as well?

The ones in catalog are new files so won't cause any problems.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Okay, then that's fine. One last thing - my index.php is one provided by the addon Modular Front Page. I successfully found where to make edits except for the last one.

FIND (Around line 286)
<?php
   }
   include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS);
ADD BENEATH:
   // <!--- BEGIN Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->
   if (HEADER_TAGS_DISPLAY_SOCIAL_BOOKMARKS == 'true') {
    include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'header_tags_social_bookmarks.php');
   }
   // <!--- END Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->

The lines I had to find were missing. Is it important? I can pastebin my whole index.php if you require.

Okay, then that's fine. One last thing - my index.php is one provided by the addon Modular Front Page. I successfully found where to make edits except for the last one.

FIND (Around line 286)
<?php
}
include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS);
ADD BENEATH:
// <!--- BEGIN Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->
if (HEADER_TAGS_DISPLAY_SOCIAL_BOOKMARKS == 'true') {
	include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'header_tags_social_bookmarks.php');
}
// <!--- END Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->

The lines I had to find were missing. Is it important? I can pastebin my whole index.php if you require.

No, I don't provide integration help since there are too many possible variations. If you leave that change out, you won't have the social bookmarks displayed for that page (home, categories or manufactureres, depending upon where it is at in the code). .

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

The solution is to add only two lines from the CKEditor contribution to the template_top.php file just before the </head> tag:

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo tep_href_link('ext/ckeditor/ckeditor.js'); ?>"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo tep_href_link('ext/ckeditor/adapters/jquery.js'); ?>"></script>

and NOT to add the function definition called for by the CKEditor install instructions.

Thankyou for this. I was about to give up and uninstall CKeditor. I found I needed to add these two lines before the Header Tags SEO cases for it to work.

The previous message refers to problems with implementing 2,3,1 CKeditor with Header Tags SEO and the quote is from AtouchToomuch - #6054 - who provided a solution. Now that I have got CKeditor working, I'd like to use if for manufacturer descriptions too but I note Header Tags SEO doesn't have a configuration option for this.

The previous message refers to problems with implementing 2,3,1 CKeditor with Header Tags SEO and the quote is from AtouchToomuch - #6054 - who provided a solution. Now that I have got CKeditor working, I'd like to use if for manufacturer descriptions too but I note Header Tags SEO doesn't have a configuration option for this.

Thanks for posting the CKEditor fix. There's nothing in the code for manufacturers. No one has ever mentioned it before and I've never thought of adding it. You can just edit the manufacturers.php file and change the textarea line to CKEditor format and include the lines you mentioned and it should work.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

i just downloaded version 3.2.7 but i cant seem to find a update guide for 3.2.6 to 3.2.7

Docs/Update_Docs/Update_from_V_3.2.6_to_V_3.2.7 .txt

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

The solution is to add only two lines from the CKEditor contribution to the template_top.php file just before the </head> tag:

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo tep_href_link('ext/ckeditor/ckeditor.js'); ?>"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo tep_href_link('ext/ckeditor/adapters/jquery.js'); ?>"></script>

and NOT to add the function definition called for by the CKEditor install instructions.

Thankyou for this. I was about to give up and uninstall CKeditor. I found I needed to add these two lines before the Header Tags SEO cases for it to work.

Yea, thanks for pointing that out. I've been trying to get CKeditor to work in header tags seo after installing CKEditor using the instructions provided for the 2.3.1 shops.

With this information I completely removed this code found here:

3. Open /catalog/admin/includes/template_top.php and add the following before the </head> tag:

<?php
if (!defined('USE_CKEDITOR_ADMIN_TEXTAREA')) {
 tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_id, configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added, set_function) values ('', 'Use CKEditor', 'USE_CKEDITOR_ADMIN_TEXTAREA','true','Use CKEditor for WYSIWYG editing of textarea fields in admin',1,99,now(),'tep_cfg_select_option(array(\'true\', \'false\'),' )");
 define ('USE_CKEDITOR_ADMIN_TEXTAREA','true');
}
if (USE_CKEDITOR_ADMIN_TEXTAREA == "true") {
?>
<script type="text/javascript">
$(function() {
var $editors = $('textarea');
if ($editors.length) {
$editors.each(function() {
var editorID = $(this).attr("id");
var instance = CKEDITOR.instances[editorID];
if (instance) { CKEDITOR.remove(instance); }
CKEDITOR.replace(editorID);
});
}
});
</script>
<?php
}
?>

in favor of this starting around line 36

<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo tep_catalog_href_link('ext/flot/jquery.flot.js'); ?>"></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">
<script type="text/javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

Followed by some setting adjustments in configuration>>Header Tags SEO and it's where I want it to be.

Thank you!

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

Did you try what was suggested in the very recent posts about this?

Hello Jack,

The question is still about fill tags for different languages.

I used .php file to uninstalled the Header Tags SEO databases and re-installed again. The problems are still remain: I can only fill/clear tags for all languages but can't apply tags to individual language.

The problems will not appear on a fresh installed OSC, but will appear after these steps:

1. Add a new language "French" on "Localization-Languages"(the language ID should be ID=4 at this moment, all fill-tags feature is in function)

2. Delete the "French" language and Re-add the "French" on "Localization-Languages"(the language ID should be ID=5 at this moment)

3. Now go to the fill-tags panel, and the fill tags for the individual language "French" will no longer work and any language add later will not work too. But you can still change the other 3 languages individually exist on the system before.

BTW:

You missed few steps in Update_from_V_3.2.6_to_V_3.2.7:

1. NO define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS_KEYWORDS', 'headertags_keywords'); in admin/includes/database_tables.php

2. NO define('FILENAME_HEADER_TAGS_KEYWORDS', 'header_tags_seo_keywords.php'); in admin/includes/filename.php

3. NO define('BOX_HEADER_TAGS_KEYWORDS', 'Keywords') inadmin/includes/languages/english.php

Thanks a lot

Edited by tinglei

installing your latest version using update script 3.2.6 -3.2.7 come across a couple of problems

19) In product_info.php,

<?php /*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="smallText" align="center"><?php echo TEXT_VIEWING; ?>

<?php echo '<a title="' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '"/# ' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '">' . $header_tags_array['title']; ?></a></td>

</tr>

<?php /*** End Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>

REPLACE WITH:

<?php /*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/

echo '<tr><td>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10') . '</td></tr>';

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_head_sub_text'])) {

echo '<tr><td><table border="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td class="main"><div style="padding: 10px; 10px;">' . $product_info['products_head_sub_text'] . '</div></td></tr></table></td></tr>';

echo '<tr><td>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10') . '</td></tr>';

}

if (HEADER_TAGS_DISPLAY_CURRENTLY_VIEWING == 'true') {

echo '<tr><td align="center"><table border="0" cellpadding="0"><tr><td class="smallText" align="center">' .TEXT_VIEWING . ' ';

if (! tep_not_null($header_tags_array['title'])) $header_tags_array['title'] = $product_info['products_name'];

echo '<a title="' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '"/# ' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '">' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '</a>';

echo '</td></tr></table></td></tr>';

}

/*** End Header Tags SEO ***/

?>

cant find this

or this

13) In admin/categories.php,

FIND:

/*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/

switch (HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_HTML_EDITOR)

{

case 'CKEditor':

echo '<script type="text/javascript" src="./ckeditor/ckeditor.js"></script>';

break;

case 'FCKEditor':

break;

case 'TinyMCE':

if (HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_HTML_EDITOR != 'No Editor' && (HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_EDITOR_CATEGORIES == 'true' || HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_EDITOR_PRODUCTS == 'true'))

{

if ($action == 'new_product' || $action == 'new_category' || $action == 'edit_category') { // No need to put JS on all pages.

$languages = tep_get_languages(); // Get all languages

// Build list of textareas to convert

$str = '';

for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {

if (HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_EDITOR_CATEGORIES == 'true') $str .= "categories_htc_description[".$languages[$i]['id']."],";

if (HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_EDITOR_PRODUCTS == 'true') $str .= "products_description[".$languages[$i]['id']."],";

} //end for each language

$mce_str = rtrim ($str,","); // Removed the last comma from the string.

// You can add more textareas to convert in the $str, be careful that they are all separated by a comma.

echo '<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="includes/javascript/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js"></script>';

include "includes/javascript/tiny_mce/general.php";

}

}

break;

default: break;

}

REPLACE WITH:

switch (HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_HTML_EDITOR) {

case 'CKEditor':

break;

case 'FCKEditor':

break;

case 'TinyMCE':

if (HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_EDITOR_CATEGORIES == 'true' ||

HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_EDITOR_PRODUCTS == 'true' ||

HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_EDITOR_LISTING_TEXT == 'true' ||

HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_EDITOR_SUB_TEXT == 'true'

)

{

if ($action == 'new_product' || $action == 'new_category' || $action == 'edit_category') { // No need to put JS on all pages.

$str = '';

if (HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_EDITOR_CATEGORIES == 'true') $str .= "categories_htc_description[".$languages[$i]['id']."],";

if (HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_EDITOR_PRODUCTS == 'true') $str .= "products_description[".$languages[$i]['id']."],";

if (HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_EDITOR_LISTING_TEXT == 'true') $str .= "products_head_listing_text[".$languages[$i]['id']."],";

if (HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_EDITOR_SUB_TEXT == 'true') $str .= "products_head_sub_text[".$languages[$i]['id']."],";

} //end for each language

// You can add more textareas to convert in the $str, be careful that they are all separated by a comma.

echo '<script language="javascript" type="text/javascript" src="includes/javascript/tiny_mce/tiny_mce.js"></script>';

}

}

break;

}

Hello Jack,

The question is still about fill tags for different languages.

I used .php file to uninstalled the Header Tags SEO databases and re-installed again. The problems are still remain: I can only fill/clear tags for all languages but can't apply tags to individual language.

The problems will not appear on a fresh installed OSC, but will appear after these steps:

1. Add a new language "French" on "Localization-Languages"(the language ID should be ID=4 at this moment, all fill-tags feature is in function)

2. Delete the "French" language and Re-add the "French" on "Localization-Languages"(the language ID should be ID=5 at this moment)

3. Now go to the fill-tags panel, and the fill tags for the individual language "French" will no longer work and any language add later will not work too. But you can still change the other 3 languages individually exist on the system before.

BTW:

You missed few steps in Update_from_V_3.2.6_to_V_3.2.7:

1. NO define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS_KEYWORDS', 'headertags_keywords'); in admin/includes/database_tables.php

2. NO define('FILENAME_HEADER_TAGS_KEYWORDS', 'header_tags_seo_keywords.php'); in admin/includes/filename.php

3. NO define('BOX_HEADER_TAGS_KEYWORDS', 'Keywords') inadmin/includes/languages/english.php

Thanks a lot

For the language problem, I don't have an answer for you. I tested that thoroughly when changing fill tags and it worked each time. There may welll be a problem with it but I can't duplicate it

Thanks for the corrections. For the parts in your other post where you said you couldn't find them, this is only an update from the previous version, and that code was in that version. So either you had a different version or it wasn't completely installed before.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I downloaded HeaderTags_SEO_V_3.2.7.zip.

in Use_if_version_greaterthan_2.3/Install_Admin.txt there are some errors:

1.replace:

In admin/includes/filenames.php anywhere before the last ?>,

ADD:

define('FILENAME_HEADER_TAGS_SEO', 'header_tags_seo.php');
 define('FILENAME_HEADER_TAGS_SILO', 'header_tags_seo_silo.php');
 define('FILENAME_HEADER_TAGS_FILL_TAGS', 'header_tags_fill_tags.php');
 define('FILENAME_HEADER_TAGS_TEST', 'header_tags_test.php');

with:

In admin/includes/filenames.php anywhere before the last ?>,

ADD:

define('FILENAME_HEADER_TAGS_SEO', 'header_tags_seo.php');
 define('FILENAME_HEADER_TAGS_FILL_TAGS', 'header_tags_fill_tags.php');
 define('FILENAME_HEADER_TAGS_KEYWORDS', 'header_tags_seo_keywords.php');
 define('FILENAME_HEADER_TAGS_SILO', 'header_tags_seo_silo.php');
 define('FILENAME_HEADER_TAGS_TEST', 'header_tags_test.php');  

2.replace:

In admin/includes/languages/english.php before the last ?>. Repeat
for any other language you would like Header Tags SEO to work with.

ADD:

// header_tags_seo text in includes/boxes/header_tags_seo.php
define('BOX_HEADING_HEADER_TAGS_SEO', 'Header Tags SEO');
define('BOX_HEADER_TAGS_ADD_A_PAGE', 'Page Control');
define('BOX_HEADER_TAGS_SILO', 'Silo Control');
define('BOX_HEADER_TAGS_FILL_TAGS', 'Fill Tags');
define('BOX_HEADER_TAGS_TEST', 'Test');

with:

In admin/includes/languages/english.php before the last ?>. Repeat
for any other language you would like Header Tags SEO to work with.

ADD:

// header_tags_seo text in includes/boxes/header_tags_seo.php
define('BOX_HEADING_HEADER_TAGS_SEO', 'Header Tags SEO');
define('BOX_HEADER_TAGS_ADD_A_PAGE', 'Page Control');
define('BOX_HEADER_TAGS_FILL_TAGS', 'Fill Tags');
define('BOX_HEADER_TAGS_KEYWORDS', 'Keywords');
define('BOX_HEADER_TAGS_SILO', 'Silo Control');
define('BOX_HEADER_TAGS_TEST', 'Test');

3.replace:

In admin/includes/database_tables.php before the last ?>,

ADD:

define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS', 'headertags');
 define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS_CACHE', 'headertags_cache');
 define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS_DEFAULT', 'headertags_default');
 define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS_SEARCH', 'headertags_search');
 define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS_SILO', 'headertags_silo');

with:

In admin/includes/database_tables.php before the last ?>,

ADD:

define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS', 'headertags');
 define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS_CACHE', 'headertags_cache');
 define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS_DEFAULT', 'headertags_default');
 define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS_KEYWORDS', 'headertags_keywords');
 define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS_SEARCH', 'headertags_search');
 define('TABLE_HEADERTAGS_SILO', 'headertags_silo');

4.replace:

In admin/includes/languages/english/categories.php anywhere before the closing ?>.
Repeat for any other language you would like Header Tags to work with.

ADD:

define('TEXT_PRODUCT_METTA_INFO', '<b>Meta Tag Information</b>');
define('TEXT_PRODUCTS_PAGE_TITLE', 'Product Title Tag:');
define('TEXT_PRODUCTS_HEADER_DESCRIPTION', 'Product Description Tag:');
define('TEXT_PRODUCTS_KEYWORDS', 'Product Keywords Tag:');

with:

In admin/includes/languages/english/categories.php anywhere before the closing ?>.
Repeat for any other language you would like Header Tags to work with.

ADD:

define('TEXT_PRODUCT_METTA_INFO', '<b>Meta Tag Information</b>');
define('TEXT_PRODUCTS_PAGE_TITLE', 'Product Title Tag:');
define('TEXT_PRODUCTS_HEADER_DESCRIPTION', 'Product Description Tag:');
define('TEXT_PRODUCTS_KEYWORDS', 'Product Keywords Tag:');
define('TEXT_PRODUCTS_LISTING_TEXT', 'Product Listing Text');
define('TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUB_TEXT', 'Product Page Sub Text:');

Edited by anarcho

Hi Jack,

I am upgrading a 2.3.1 shop for this add on. In Update_from_V_3.2.6_to_V_3.2.7, step 13) In admin/categories.php, I could not find this code to replace:

switch (HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_HTML_EDITOR)
{
  case 'CKEditor':
  break;
  case 'FCKEditor':
  break;
  case 'TinyMCE':
 if (HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_HTML_EDITOR != 'No Editor' && (HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_EDITOR_CATEGORIES == 'true' || HEADER_TAGS_ENABLE_EDITOR_PRODUCTS == 'true'))
 {
	 $str = '';
	 }  //end for each language
   }
 }
  break;
}

But I did find that code in admin/includes/template_top.php

Looking back when I did the complete original install, based on the instructions I installed that code correctly in admin/includes/template_top.php.

Is that the place to do the update for step 13 or do I have an error somewhere?

Thanks

I am not a professional webmaster or PHP coder by background or training but I will try to help as best I can.

I remember what it was like when I first started with osC. It can be overwhelming.

However, I strongly recommend considering hiring a professional for extensive site modifications, site cleaning, etc.

There are several good pros here on osCommerce. Look around, you'll figure out who they are.

But I did find that code in admin/includes/template_top.php

Looking back when I did the complete original install, based on the instructions I installed that code correctly in admin/includes/template_top.php.

Is that the place to do the update for step 13 or do I have an error somewhere?

It's a mistake in the instructions. For 2.3, that code goes in template_top.php.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

It's a mistake in the instructions. For 2.3, that code goes in template_top.php.

Thanks Jack.

Another matter, same 2.3.1 shop.....

I am getting this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/myshop/public_html/admin/categories.php on line 1024

Something to do with a bracket }

When I use this replacement code from the instructions for upgrading in admin/categories.php

<?php
 } elseif ($action == 'new_product_preview') {
if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
  $pInfo = new objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);
  $products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];
  $products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];
  $products_head_title_tag = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_title_tag'];
  $products_head_desc_tag = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_desc_tag'];
  $products_head_keywords_tag = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_keywords_tag'];
  $products_head_listing_text = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_listing_text'];
  $products_head_sub_text = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_sub_text'];
  $products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];
} else {
  $product_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.language_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_head_title_tag, pd.products_head_desc_tag, pd.products_head_keywords_tag, pd.products_head_listing_text, pd.products_head_sub_text, pd.products_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.manufacturers_id  from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "'");
  $product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

However When I do a file compare with the provided "new shop" file (admin/categories.php) and use this code:

<?php
  $product_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.language_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_head_title_tag, pd.products_head_desc_tag, pd.products_head_keywords_tag, pd.products_head_listing_text, pd.products_head_sub_text, pd.products_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.manufacturers_id  from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "'");

The error is not present and I can get to my admin/categories.php

Thanks Jack.

Another matter, same 2.3.1 shop.....

I am getting this error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSE in /home/myshop/public_html/admin/categories.php on line 1024

The error is not present and I can get to my admin/categories.php

For updating a 2.3, shop, the iinstructions should be, replace

$product_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.language_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.manufacturers_id  from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "'");

with

And a few lines below that, find

$languages = tep_get_languages();
   for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {
  $pInfo->products_name = tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);
  $pInfo->products_description = tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);
    $pInfo->products_head_title_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);
    $pInfo->products_head_desc_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_desc_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);
    $pInfo->products_head_keywords_tag = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_keywords_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]);

and add beneath

$pInfo->products_head_listing_text = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_listing_text[$languages[$i]['id']]);
    $pInfo->products_head_sub_text = tep_db_prepare_input($products_head_sub_text[$languages[$i]['id']]);

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

For updating a 2.3, shop, the iinstructions should be,

Thanks Jack, I will get on that tomorrow. Right now all seems fine but I will work on the code you provided.

I appreciate the approach you took on this for SEO and shop design. Being able to work with keywords/searches and the tag cloud is very nice and thanks much.