• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header Tags SEO

Jack_mcs

Another great contribution - thanks Jack.

Have been working on this contribution for a few hours straight - probably not a good idea!

Anyway, seems to have installed ok. however, i am now trying to edit the Product Categories. I am inputting relevant info into the Header Tags Title, Keywords, Description, etc. however, when i go to the website, it is not showing any changes to how it was previously. Also, when i checked the Source, there are no changes showing. The Title, Keyworks and Description are the same as for the index page.

It works fine, however, with the individual products, just not the product categories.

Any ideas? (sorry, have been trawling through other posts, but just cant find the same question - going mad!!)

Cheers,

Richard

Another great contribution - thanks Jack.

Have been working on this contribution for a few hours straight - probably not a good idea!

Anyway, seems to have installed ok. however, i am now trying to edit the Product Categories. I am inputting relevant info into the Header Tags Title, Keywords, Description, etc. however, when i go to the website, it is not showing any changes to how it was previously. Also, when i checked the Source, there are no changes showing. The Title, Keyworks and Description are the same as for the index page.

It works fine, however, with the individual products, just not the product categories.

Have you ran fill tags?

Is the category title and tags entered as you want in admin->Catalog?

Have you changed the checkboxes and sort order settings in page control for index.php?

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Have you ran fill tags?

Is the category title and tags entered as you want in admin->Catalog?

Have you changed the checkboxes and sort order settings in page control for index.php?

Thanks for the advice. All sorted, and seems to be working.

Richard

Hi Everyone,

Got a big problem. I have the follow addons installed:

STS 4.6

Sitemap SEO

Google XML Sitemap SEO

Header Tags SEO

Now for the problems:

1)When I go to view one of my products, it does show the whole description, it only shows )partial and a (....see more) link that leads to no where.

2)Checkout buttons jumps to description

3) Page structure is wrong

Here's a link for an example: http://thriftyinks.c...c41bk-p-28.html

Thanx In Advance

Cleo

Got a big problem. I have the follow addons installed:

STS 4.6

Sitemap SEO

Google XML Sitemap SEO

Header Tags SEO

Now for the problems:

1)When I go to view one of my products, it does show the whole description, it only shows )partial and a (....see more) link that leads to no where.

2)Checkout buttons jumps to description

3) Page structure is wrong

This is the support thread for the Header Tags SEO contribution. If you are having a problem with it, then please post it. Otherwise, you will need to post in the support thread of the one you are having problems with or in the general forum if the problem is not related to a contribution.

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jack.

Installed HeaderTags_SEO_V_3.2.2. works great.

My problem is when using different browser. To view product_info.php everything's ok when using Firefox. But the info box right column moved down to the centre just under the product description.

Here's the link for that page: http://www.inkandton...roducts_id=2619

Also the page title doesn't turn up with ie explorer. Just the URL of that page turns up. But it's Ok with Firefox.

Can you help with this issue.

Thanks again. Albert

My problem is when using different browser. To view product_info.php everything's ok when using Firefox. But the info box right column moved down to the centre just under the product description.

Here's the link for that page: http://www.inkandton...roducts_id=2619

Also the page title doesn't turn up with ie explorer. Just the URL of that page turns up. But it's Ok with Firefox.

Can you help with this issue.

You've made some mistake in the installation or there is some basic flaw in the product_info file. There is a comlpeted file included with the contribution. Use it to compare to your file with a program like Winmerge to find the problem.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

You've made some mistake in the installation or there is some basic flaw in the product_info file. There is a comlpeted file included with the contribution. Use it to compare to your file with a program like Winmerge to find the problem.

I didn't touch product_info file at all. Can you tell which file I should look at? I'm pretty new to php coding. Thanks.

Hi Jack,

Thanks for your great work on this.

Whilst tidying up my site for W3C validation I found what looks like an error in the code added to product_info.php for Header Tags SEO 3.2.2

The HTML output from this code contains /# which causes an HTML validation problem as the / is interpreted as closing the opening <a tag.

I have split it over the lines to make it easier to read:

<td class="smallText" align="center">Currently viewing: 
<a title="my site - Software - Strategy - The Wheel Of Time" href="http://mysite.com/wheel-time-p-23.html"
/# 
my site - Software - Strategy - The Wheel Of Time">my site - Software - Strategy - The Wheel Of Time
</a>
</td>

The code from the install instructions that is creating the above is:

<?php /*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>
     <tr>
      <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
      <td class="smallText" align="center"><?php echo TEXT_VIEWING; ?> 
      <?php echo '<a title="' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '"/# ' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '">' . $header_tags_array['title']; ?></a></td>
     </tr>
     <?php /*** End Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>

I'm not sure what your intention was with this piece of code (especially the /#) so am unsure how to fix it so it validates.

I'd appreciate your advice.

Cheers.

Have you adjusted the checkboxes in page control as mentioned in this thread and the docs? If so, what are those settings?

On page control I have catergory and manufacture ticked in default tags.

Hope that helps. Barry

I have built an online store solely with the help of this forum.

This is the support thread for the Header Tags SEO contribution. If you are having a problem with it, then please post it. Otherwise, you will need to post in the support thread of the one you are having problems with or in the general forum if the problem is not related to a contribution.

As you can see I'm a newbie so excuse my board etiquette. I only crossed post becuase I didn't know which contribution was cuasing the issue and thought someone else had had the same issue. After stepping away for awhile and troubleshooting Header Tags SEO it had something to do with the product_info.php. I just replace it with an old backedup file. Problem fixed.

My new question is without using the modified product file will the ccause any known conflicts.

Great Contribution

Cleo

I didn't touch product_info file at all. Can you tell which file I should look at? I'm pretty new to php coding. Thanks.

Install_catalog.txt.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I'm not sure what your intention was with this piece of code (especially the /#) so am unsure how to fix it so it validates.

It's an on-page link.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

On page control I have catergory and manufacture ticked in default tags.

Almost every page in this thread has troubleshooting tips for this type of problem. You'll need to do so reading to find the problem.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

My new question is without using the modified product file will the ccause any known conflicts.

If you don't edit that file, you lose a large portion of the benefits of this contribution.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I checked every line of my products_info.php but couldn't find a mistake. Can you help? Thanks.

<?php
/*
$Id: product_info.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>

<?php
/*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/
if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {
require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');
} else {
?>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<?php
}
/*** End Header Tags SEO ***/
?>

<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,left=150')
}
//--></script>
</head>
<body>
<a name="<?php echo $header_tags_array['title']; ?>"></a>

<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
<tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>
	<tr>
	<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
	</tr>
	<tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	<tr class="infoBoxContents">
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
	<tr>
	<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
	<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
	<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
	</tr>
	</table></td>
	</tr>
	</table></td>
	</tr>
<?php
} else {
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
	$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
} else {
	$products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
	$products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
} else {
	$products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
}
?>
	<tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	<tr>
	<td valign="top"><h1><?php echo $products_name; ?></h1></td>
	<td align="right" valign="top"><h1><?php echo $products_price; ?></h1></td>
	</tr>
	</table></td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
	</tr>
	<tr>
	<td class="main">
<?php
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
	<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
	<tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText">
<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>
	</td>
	</tr>
	</table>
<?php
}
?>
	<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php
$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>
	<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
	<tr>
	<td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>
	</tr>
<?php
	$products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
	while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
	$products_options_array = array();
	$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
	while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
	$products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
	if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
	$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
	}
	}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
	$selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
	} else {
	$selected_attribute = false;
	}
?>
	<tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
	</tr>
<?php
	}
?>
	</table>
<?php
}
?>
	</td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
	</tr>
<?php
$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
	<tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
	</tr>
<?php
}

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
	<tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
	</tr>
<?php
}

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
	<tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
	</tr>
<?php
} else {
?>
	<tr>
	<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added'])); ?></td>
	</tr>
<?php
}
?>
	<tr>
	</tr>
	<tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	<tr class="infoBoxContents">
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
	<tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
	<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
	</tr>
	</table></td>
	</tr>
	</table></td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
	</tr>
	<!--- BEGIN Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->
<?php if (HEADER_TAGS_DISPLAY_SOCIAL_BOOKMARKS == 'true')
include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'header_tags_social_bookmarks.php');
?>
	<!--- END Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->
	<tr>
	</tr> 	
	<tr>
	<td>
<?php
//added for cross -sell
if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
	echo tep_cache_xsell_products(3600); //added for Xsell
	echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
} else {
	include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_XSELL_PRODUCTS); //added for Xsell
	include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
}
}
?>
	</td>
	</tr>
	<tr>
	</tr>
	<tr>
	<td class="smallText" align="center"><?php echo TEXT_VIEWING; ?> 
	<?php echo '<a title="' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '" href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $product_info['products_id'], 'NONSSL') . '"/# ' . $header_tags_array['title'] . '">' . $header_tags_array['title']; ?></a></td>
	</tr>
</table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
</tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I checked every line of my products_info.php but couldn't find a mistake. Can you help? Thanks.

No, there are too many variations of files and too many such problems to spend time on them. But's that's why a changed file is included. A compare program allows you to see them side by side and can usually show the error right away.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jack & All,

Have installed version 3.2.2 on RC2a.

Had already installed Point&Rewards/SPPC/Quanti price breaks for SPPC/More pics 1.4.3/ImageMagic/X-Sell/Subcategory textboxes/Dynamenu/Graphical Borders/Ultimate URLs SEO 22d9/Thickness depending shipping.

I have a problem in admin/categories.php.

When included click on catalog in admin gives blank page. When i put your version it works in a great way. When I put my own old version back, it works except of course Header Tags.

I swithched subcategory textbox off.

Do you or anybody know of any conflicts of header tags with any of the above add-ons?

Many thanks

Geert

Do you or anybody know of any conflicts of header tags with any of the above add-ons?

Header Tags will work with any combination of contribution, except for those that do the same thing. The trick is in merging the changes. It gets more difficult if a lot of changes have already been made but it is possible.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

i get an error when Adding a Pseudo Page:

Warning: array_splice() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in \admin\includes\functions\header_tags.php on line 324

array_splice($fp, $insertPoint, 0, $incArray);

below is the code above that

$fileUpper = strtoupper(substr($parts[0], 0, -4)); //so assume name is valid since it exists
$spaces = 10;
$incArray = array();

if ($firstLine) //the line already exists 
{
	$incArray['page'] = sprintf("\n// %s\n", $parts[0]); 
	$incArray['case'] = sprintf(" case (basename(\$_SERVER['PHP_SELF']) === FILENAME_%s):\n",$fileUpper, $fileUpper);
}

if ($addPseudoCode) //pseudo code already exists so don't add again
{ 
	$incArray['pseudo'] = "	\$page = '" . substr($file, 0, -1) . "';" . "\n";
	$incArray['pseudo'] .= "	\$parts = explode(\"?\",\$page);" . "\n";
	$incArray['pseudo'] .= "	\$parts = explode(\"=\", \$parts[1]);" . "\n";
	$incArray['pseudo'] .= "	if (isset(\$parts[0])) {" . "\n";
	$incArray['pseudo'] .= " 	\$found = false;" . "\n";
	$incArray['pseudo'] .= " 	\$name = FILENAME_" . $fileUpper . " . \"?\" . \$parts[0] . \"=\";" . "\n";
	$incArray['pseudo'] .= " 	\$pageTags_query = tep_db_query(\"select * from \" . TABLE_HEADERTAGS . \" where page_name like '\" . \$name . \"%' and language_id = '\" . (int)\$languages_id . \"'\");" . "\n";
	$incArray['pseudo'] .= " 	if (tep_db_num_rows(\$pageTags_query) > 0) {" . "\n";
	$incArray['pseudo'] .= " 	while(\$pageTags = tep_db_fetch_array(\$pageTags_query)) {" . "\n";
	$incArray['pseudo'] .= " 	if (\$name . \$_GET[\$parts[0]] === \$pageTags['page_name']) {" . "\n";
	$incArray['pseudo'] .= " 	\$header_tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(\$pageTags['page_name']);" . "\n";
	$incArray['pseudo'] .= " 	\$found = true;" . "\n";
	$incArray['pseudo'] .= " 	break; " . "\n";
	$incArray['pseudo'] .= " 	} } } " . "\n";
	$incArray['pseudo'] .= " 	if (! \$found)" . "\n";
	$incArray['pseudo'] .= sprintf(" 	\$header_tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(FILENAME_%s);\n",$fileUpper );
	$incArray['pseudo'] .= "	} else" . "\n";
}

if ($firstLine) //the line already exists 
	$incArray['line'] = sprintf("	\$header_tags_array = tep_header_tag_page(FILENAME_%s);\n break;\n",$fileUpper );

return true; 
}

php version 5.3.1

MySQL 5.1.41

headertags V 3.2.2 (have not made changes to the files)

it is not a massive problem for me as

it adds the page fine, and i can add the header tags

Edited by puddlec

Phoenix support now at https://phoenixcart.org/forum/
App created for phoenix
TinyMCE editor for admin

i get an error when Adding a Pseudo Page:

Warning: array_splice() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in \admin\includes\functions\header_tags.php on line 324

Try changing it to

array_splice($fp, (int)$insertPoint, 0, $incArray);

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

I have just installed this great contribution but I still have few questions about setting it up.

Now the code this contribution is generating seems like this:

<title>Sci-fi - - Warhammer 40000: Zbraně Tanith</title>
<meta name="Description" content="Sci-fi - - Na Sabbatiných světech kacířské síly tvrdě vzdorují křížovému tažení. Imperiální síly, nebezpečně rozptýlené a odříznuté od zásobování zmutovanými nepřáteli, začínají být zatlačovány do defenzivy. Komisař plukovník Gaunt a Tanithští první a jediní mu" >
<meta name="Keywords" content="Sci-fi , , Warhammer 40000: Zbraně Tanith" >
<meta name="robots" content="noodp" >
<meta name="slurp" content="noydir" >
<link rel="canonical" href="http://www.minotaur.cz/sfaf/catalog/warhammer-40000-zbrane-tanith-p-8541.html" >
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=windows-1250" >

1) <title>

In title, there is "Sci-fi" ... thats category name ... then there are two "-" character with space between them and then the product name.

Why are there two "-" characters? Is it possible to write product name first and the category as second?

2) Description

Why is the category name and two "=" characters before the description generated from products_description?

3) Keywords

How to change the " , , " to correct "Sci-fi, Warhammer 40000: Zbraně Tanith" ?

Thank you

1) <title>

In title, there is "Sci-fi" ... thats category name ... then there are two "-" character with space between them and then the product name.

Why are there two "-" characters? Is it possible to write product name first and the category as second?

2) Description

Why is the category name and two "=" characters before the description generated from products_description?

3) Keywords

How to change the " , , " to correct "Sci-fi, Warhammer 40000: Zbraně Tanith" ?

The code adds those separators when it sees you tell it to build a string of text based on several items. If you don't fill in those items, empty space is inserted. So you have to look in page control for the page having the problem and see what checkboxes you have enabled. Then check that part of admin to make sure there meta tag information is filled in. In short, you have root checked but no root box or category check and no category tag information.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

The code adds those separators when it sees you tell it to build a string of text based on several items. If you don't fill in those items, empty space is inserted. So you have to look in page control for the page having the problem and see what checkboxes you have enabled. Then check that part of admin to make sure there meta tag information is filled in. In short, you have root checked but no root box or category check and no category tag information.

Thank you - I have really checked the root and unchecking this solve my problem.

Now I have another question. Is it possible to add data from "extra field" to title and keywords?

I have got extra field products_writer in products table and I would like to append its content to title and keywords? Which files should be modified and which parts of them?

Now I have another question. Is it possible to add data from "extra field" to title and keywords?

I have got extra field products_writer in products table and I would like to append its content to title and keywords? Which files should be modified and which parts of them?

I'm not familiar with that contribution but, for any, there isn't a built-in way to handle that. You would have to edit the code. The title and tags are built in includes/header_tags.php. You can look there to start.

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons