• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header Tags SEO

Jack_mcs

Hi,

I've searched this topic for my answer but all I could find was a response saying it'd been answered but no actual answer. My problem is that I've followed the instructions and I'm receiving the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in <!--Path info partially removed -->/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 315

I respectfully beg for some help with this because I have no clue what's wrong.

Hi, I am trying to install this contribution but when I uploaded the the headertags_seo_install.php and then went to that page in my browser, I get the following error:

1060 - Duplicate column name 'categories_htc_title_tag'

ALTER TABLE categories_description ADD categories_htc_title_tag VARCHAR(80) NULL;

[TEP STOP]

Can anyone tell me what the reason for this error is?

Thanks,

Justin

Hi,

I've searched this topic for my answer but all I could find was a response saying it'd been answered but no actual answer. My problem is that I've followed the instructions and I'm receiving the following error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function add_current_page() on a non-object in <!--Path info partially removed -->/catalog/includes/application_top.php on line 315

I respectfully beg for some help with this because I have no clue what's wrong.

Have you tried searching with google.?

Jack

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi, I am trying to install this contribution but when I uploaded the the headertags_seo_install.php and then went to that page in my browser, I get the following error:

1060 - Duplicate column name 'categories_htc_title_tag'

ALTER TABLE categories_description ADD categories_htc_title_tag VARCHAR(80) NULL;

[TEP STOP]

Can anyone tell me what the reason for this error is?

Thanks,

Justin

It means the database changes are already installed. If that is from an old version, you should run the uninstall file first.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

It means the database changes are already installed. If that is from an old version, you should run the uninstall file first.

Jack

Problem solved. I completed all of the rest of the install_catalog.txt but now my website layout is totally messed up. I changed everything as it said to do.

my site can be found at www.theeuroshoppe.com

ahh I spoke too soon. I fixed my problem, it was a mistake in my header.php file.

I did have to take out my random image mod to make it work but I can live with that until I can figure out some kind of work around.

I get the following error when going into admin/header tags seo:

Found Missing Tags:

Products table has 50 items with missing meta tag information. Categories table has 12 items with missing meta tag information.

Doesn't seem to matter what options I choose. I always get this message.

I get the following error when going into admin/header tags seo:

Found Missing Tags:

Products table has 50 items with missing meta tag information. Categories table has 12 items with missing meta tag information.

Doesn't seem to matter what options I choose. I always get this message.

Tried 'show missing tags' option in 'fill tags'. I get this message: "ERROR_NO_NAME".

Tried 'show missing tags' option in 'fill tags'. I get this message: "ERROR_NO_NAME".

Next I tried 'fill empty tags'. It comes back and says that category and product tags have been filled. But I still get the 'empty tags' message. So I disabled 'cache' and tried to 'fill empty tags' again. Same results.

First, capital letters in any error means the code can't find the definition so you missed a step in the installation procedure. Second, the error is saying the product, category or manufacturer doesn't have a name. That is usually due to unused language entries but it could be due to other things. You need to check your products, categories or manufacturers and find the ones with the missing names.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

First, capital letters in any error means the code can't find the definition so you missed a step in the installation procedure. Second, the error is saying the product, category or manufacturer doesn't have a name. That is usually due to unused language entries but it could be due to other things. You need to check your products, categories or manufacturers and find the ones with the missing names.

Jack

I don't use manufacturers at all...I disabled that somewhere. Also, I don't have any sub-categories, only categories and products, so maybe that's part of it too.

After installing SEO Header Tags

I have encounted an error .. in File Manager .. When I click catalog I get the following error

' Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in /home/sites/*****/public_html/admin/categories.php on line 335 '

The Code from this file is below

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

$products_id = $dup_products_id;

}

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') {

tep_reset_cache_block('categories');

tep_reset_cache_block('also_purchased');

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $categories_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

This is Line 355 case 'new_product_preview':

// copy image only if modified

$products_image = new upload('products_image');

$products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image->parse() && $products_image->save()) {

$products_image_name = $products_image->filename;

} else {

When I installed SEO Header Tags everything appeared to go fine besides for two steps..

From the Install_Catalog.TXT I was unable to complete Number 4 as it wasn't present in the correct file

4) In product_info.php

FIND (around line 33)

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

ADD UNDER IT:

<?php /*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>

<a name="<?php echo $header_tags_array['title']; ?>"></a>

<?php /*** End Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>

Also I can't complete Number 7

7) In includes/header.php,

FIND: (Note: the code shown is for an MS2 shop. The only difference between it

an RC2 shop is the name of the image. So when you replace the code, be

sure to change the image name to whatever is correct for your shop.

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', 'osCommerce') . '</a>'; ?></td>

REPLACE with:

<td valign="middle"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'oscommerce.gif', (tep_not_null($header_tags_array['logo_text']) ? $header_tags_array['logo_text'] : STORE_NAME)) . '</a>'; ?></td>

Anyone have any ideas please?

Edited by markwillows

After installing SEO Header Tags

I have encounted an error .. in File Manager .. When I click catalog I get the following error

' Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in /home/sites/*****/public_html/admin/categories.php on line 335 '

Please read the troubleshooting section in the documentation.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Please read the troubleshooting section in the documentation.

Jack

TROUBLESHOOTING:

To allow the admin section to access the includes/header_tags.php file, the

permissions for that file should be set to 755 (777 on some hosts).

If you are still having problems, go to admin->Header Tags SEO->Test and click

on the button on that page.

Test Results

Missing Database Error:

The Header Tags entry is missing from the configuration group table.

The Header Tags head code for the product_reviews.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the product_reviews_info.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the product_reviews_write.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the specials.php file cannot be found.

I still have no idea :(

:) Helllo Jack,

I am new to oscommerce and just installed your contribution. It has been recommended by other users of oscommerce. Installtion went well and I am just beginning to do the configuration.

Just a couple of small things. When I ran Fill Tags and chose Fill All the program ran for a few moments, then I got a blank screen. (This is on a fresh install so it was with the default data.) I used my browser back button to return the the Fill Tags form. I checked the store categories and products afterwards and all the tags are filled, but I am wondering about the blank screen. (Just so you know, I have installed the FWR security Pro contribution, but no others)

I noticed in the catalog/index.php file around line 337 the following conde:

<?php
 } else { // default page
?>
<td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_default.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>

I don't know much about the system yet, but I wonder if this code gets loaded as a default page if Header Tags SEO is turned off. If this is so I assume this code should NOT be changed to

<td valign="top"><h1><?php echo $products_name; ?></h1></td>
		<td align="right" valign="top"><h1><?php echo $products_price; ?></h1></td>

But am I wrong, should it have been changed and did I miss that in the Catalog setup instructions. I don't think I did and I looked at the instruction again and I don's see any reference to it.

I probably am not meant to change it, but I like to be thorough.

I appreciate your patience with a newby.

aabe51

Test Results

Missing Database Error:

The Header Tags entry is missing from the configuration group table.

The Header Tags head code for the product_reviews.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the product_reviews_info.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the product_reviews_write.php file cannot be found.

The Header Tags head code for the specials.php file cannot be found.

I still have no idea :(

As for the above errors, they indicate you didn't install the code to the head section of those files.

*************************** PLEASE NOTE THE BELOW ONE ***************************

3 - In general, the vast majority of problems with the installation of Header Tags

is due to mistakes in the admin/categories.php file.

The first error you posted was in the categories file. See the relationship?

Jack

Edited by Jack_mcs

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Just a couple of small things. When I ran Fill Tags and chose Fill All the program ran for a few moments, then I got a blank screen. (This is on a fresh install so it was with the default data.) I used my browser back button to return the the Fill Tags form. I checked the store categories and products afterwards and all the tags are filled, but I am wondering about the blank screen. (Just so you know, I have installed the FWR security Pro contribution, but no others)

It's not a fresh install if you have made changes. I think that contribution includes the IP blocker contribution and that is known to cause problems with the view option in Page Control so my guess is that it is causing this problem too.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

As for the above errors, they indicate you didn't install the code to the head section of those files.

The first error you posted was in the categories file. See the relationship?

Jack

Yes I do see a relationship and I can see that there must be areas missing, but what I have missed I have no idea.. and my understanding of the coding is limited.

I was quite sure I included everything from the guide in that file so I don't know were to start I'm afraid.

Sorry I'm new to all this :blush:

If i posted up my admin/categories.php file would this help?

Do i only need to add the Header tags to those files or is there a further error?

As regards to this .. The Header Tags entry is missing from the configuration group table.

How do I do that as I'm unsure which file I need to alter

Edited by markwillows

Following the guide and checking for errors I found nothing. So i replaced my admin/categories.php file with catalog_for_new_shop_only_MS2\admin.categories.php

This has now give me access to the catalog

but I still have the error in Test

any ideas how to solve?

Run the headertags_seo_uninstall.php file and then the headertags_seo_install.php file.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

hi, i got this contribution instaled and everything is working fine but one thing, the product list don't show up on the categories menu on the index.

you can see it here, www.casasnossasenhoradosprazeres.com

i think the problem is in the index.php file, cause when i upload the backup file that i have, that correct the issue, but the contribution stop working.

what is wrong in that file? i got some other contributions installed, like ultimate seo urls 2-1d.

Thanks for the help and sorry for my poor english

<?php
/*
 $Id: index.php,v 1.1 2003/06/11 17:37:59 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 [url="http://www.oscommerce.com"]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// the following cPath references come from application_top.php
 $category_depth = 'top';
 if (isset($cPath) && tep_not_null($cPath)) {
   $categories_products_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
   $cateqories_products = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_products_query);
   if ($cateqories_products['total'] > 0) {
     $category_depth = 'products'; // display products
   } else {
     $category_parent_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
     $category_parent = tep_db_fetch_array($category_parent_query);
     if ($category_parent['total'] > 0) {
       $category_depth = 'nested'; // navigate through the categories
     } else {
       $category_depth = 'products'; // category has no products, but display the 'no products' message
     }
   }
 }

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFAULT);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<?php
/*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/
if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');
} else {
?>
 <title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<?php
}
/*** End Header Tags SEO ***/
?>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<?php
 if ($category_depth == 'nested') {
   $category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, cd.categories_htc_title_tag, cd.categories_htc_description from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   /*** end Header Tags SEO ***/
   $category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);
?>
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
     <tr>
         <tr>
          <td><h1><?php echo $category['categories_htc_title_tag']; ?></h1></td>
          <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
         </tr>
          <?php if (tep_not_null($category['categories_htc_description'])) { ?>
         <tr>
          <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
          <td colspan="2"><h2><?php echo $category['categories_htc_description']; ?></h2></td>
         </tr>
         <?php } 
         ?>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
<?php
   if (isset($cPath) && strpos('_', $cPath)) {
// check to see if there are deeper categories within the current category
     $category_links = array_reverse($cPath_array);
     for($i=0, $n=sizeof($category_links); $i<$n; $i++) {
       $categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
       $categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);
       if ($categories['total'] < 1) {
         // do nothing, go through the loop
       } else {
         $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
         break; // we've found the deepest category the customer is in
       }
     }
   } else {
     $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
   }

$number_of_categories = tep_db_num_rows($categories_query);

$rows = 0;
   while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {
     $rows++;
     $cPath_new = tep_get_path($categories['categories_id']);
     $width = (int)(100 / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) . '%';
     echo '                <td align="center" class="smallText" width="' . $width . '" valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a></td>' . "\n";
     if ((($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) == floor($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW)) && ($rows != $number_of_categories)) {
       echo '              </tr>' . "\n";
       echo '              <tr>' . "\n";
     }
   }

// needed for the new products module shown below
   $new_products_category_id = $current_category_id;
?>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <!--- BEGIN Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->
         <?php if (HEADER_TAGS_DISPLAY_SOCIAL_BOOKMARKS == 'true') 
          include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'header_tags_social_bookmarks.php'); 
         ?>
         <!--- END Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->
       </table></td>
     </tr>
   </table></td>
<?php
 } elseif ($category_depth == 'products' || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
// create column list
   $define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' => PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);

asort($define_list);

$column_list = array();
   reset($define_list);
   while (list($key, $value) = each($define_list)) {
     if ($value > 0) $column_list[] = $key;
   }

$select_column_list = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {
     switch ($column_list[$i]) {
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_model, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
         $select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
         $select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_image, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight, ';
         break;
     }
   }

// show the products of a specified manufacturer
   if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
     if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only a specific category
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";
     }
   } else {
// show the products in a given categorie
     if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only specific catgeory
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     }
   }

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (!ereg('[1-8][ad]', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0, 1) > sizeof($column_list)) ) {
     for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {
       if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME') {
         $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $i+1 . 'a';
         $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";
         break;
       }
     }
   } else {
     $sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);
     $sort_order = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 1);
     $listing_sql .= ' order by ';
     switch ($column_list[$sort_col-1]) {
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
         $listing_sql .= "p.products_model " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
         $listing_sql .= "pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
         $listing_sql .= "m.manufacturers_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
         $listing_sql .= "p.products_quantity " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
         $listing_sql .= "pd.products_name";
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
         $listing_sql .= "p.products_weight " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
         $listing_sql .= "final_price " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
     }
   }
   if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']))
     $db_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_htc_title_tag as htc_title, manufacturers_htc_description as htc_description from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " where languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
   else
     $db_query = tep_db_query("select categories_htc_title_tag as htc_title, categories_htc_description as htc_description from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$htc = tep_db_fetch_array($db_query);
   ?>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td><h1><?php echo $htc['htc_title']; ?></h1></td>
<?php
// optional Product List Filter
   if (PRODUCT_LIST_FILTER > 0) {
       $filterlist_sql = "select distinct c.categories_id as id, cd.categories_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' order by cd.categories_name";
     } else {
       $filterlist_sql= "select distinct m.manufacturers_id as id, m.manufacturers_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name";
     }
     $filterlist_query = tep_db_query($filterlist_sql);
     if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_query) > 1) {
       echo '            <td align="center" class="main">' . tep_draw_form('filter', FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'get') . TEXT_SHOW . ' ';
         echo tep_draw_hidden_field('manufacturers_id', $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']);
         $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES));
       } else {
         echo tep_draw_hidden_field('cPath', $cPath);
         $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS));
       }
       echo tep_draw_hidden_field('sort', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort']);
       while ($filterlist = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_query)) {
         $options[] = array('id' => $filterlist['id'], 'text' => $filterlist['name']);
       }
       echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('filter_id', $options, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] : ''), 'onchange="this.form.submit()"');
       echo '</form></td>' . "\n";
     }
   }

// Get the right image for the top-right
   $image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_list.gif';
     $image = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_image from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
     $image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);
     $image = $image['manufacturers_image'];
   } elseif ($current_category_id) {
     $image = tep_db_query("select categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
     $image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);
     $image = $image['categories_image'];
   }
?>
         <td align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $image, $htc['htc_title'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <?php if (tep_not_null($htc['htc_description'])) { ?>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
          <td colspan="2"><h2><?php echo $htc['htc_description']; ?></h2></td>
         </tr>
         <?php } 
         ?>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <!--- BEGIN Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->
     <?php if (HEADER_TAGS_DISPLAY_SOCIAL_BOOKMARKS == 'true') 
      include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'header_tags_social_bookmarks.php'); 
     ?>
     <!--- END Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->
   </table></td>
<?php
 } else { // default page
?>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_default.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_customer_greeting(); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_MAIN; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS);
?>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
   </table></td>
<?php
 }
?>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>