• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header Tags SEO

Jack_mcs

The code is for a standard shop. If you are using a variation, like with a template installed, then you have to figure out the change yourself since there are too many possibilities to handle them here.

Jack

I'm working on finding that code to replace with code in step 7.

When I go into my website and then into one of my catagories (http://www.homelandart.ie/irish-rock-music-c-40.html), there is a bunch of code where the page title should be. Is this because I have not executed step 7?

Thanks

If you have different language in admin and catalogue you have to fill on all language in admin. I made duplicte entryes in db (headertags) with different languaga id so that both languages shows in admin (Page Control) I have English (Lang id 1) in admin and Norwegian in shop (lang id 4 for me).
The code does this automatically. There is no need to make duplicate entries.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

I'm working on finding that code to replace with code in step 7.

When I go into my website and then into one of my catagories (http://www.homelandart.ie/irish-rock-music-c-40.html), there is a bunch of code where the page title should be. Is this because I have not executed step 7?

Thanks

That's due to a mistake in adding the code. One of the php delimiters is missing, or something like that.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Recommended SEO Addons

If you tried adding the same code I posted for her and you get the same results, then my answer is the same - I don't know what it could be. If the data is in the database and the code is not reading it in, I don't think it can be anything but the language settings. If you only have one language for the shop, try deleting all other languages in admin (they shouldn't be there anyway) and then run fill tags again. Other than that, I don't think I can help you in this forum.

Jack

Hi Jack,

How stupid can I be :blush: I somehow had the: "use search engine safe URLs " put to true. When I turned it back to "false" it worked like it supposed to be.

Maybe this is what Blondine also should take a look at.

Thanks for your tremendous work on this add-on.

Peter

post #170/171

Hello.

Can you explain this a little bit more with the url rewriter? Do you have a solution?

I have the same problems with the categories and the products. Now look like this: www.xxxx.de/-p-638.html. I only updated from Header Tags 2.6.3 to V3.0.3

Nothing others changed.

Thanks!

Hello everybody,

I have a little bit problems with my header tags on private pages. I can’t find any solution, maybe someone can help me.

- I have installed Header Tags V3.0.3

Everything is working fine but I have a couple private pages and I would like to setup different title, description and keywords for them not default. When I go to admin->HeaderTags SEO there is a dropdown for all of the available pages. I have only available that option:

- Add Missing Pages

- Show All Files

- manufacturies.php

- categories.php

There isn’t index.php and other pages. I tried adding missing pages but it doesn’t work.

I have no idea what I did wrong.

Thanks for any help

That's due to a mistake in adding the code. One of the php delimiters is missing, or something like that.

Jack

Hi Jack

The guy who built the website told me that I have php code writing in html format.

Can you tell me how I correct this?

I was copying and pasting from the instructions.....and backing up in a text document (Open Office Writer - similar to MS Word) and sometimes copying and pasting the whole original file from the Open Office Writer back into file manager if anything went wrong.

Thanks

post #170/171

Hello.

Can you explain this a little bit more with the url rewriter? Do you have a solution?

I have the same problems with the categories and the products. Now look like this: www.xxxx.de/-p-638.html. I only updated from Header Tags 2.6.3 to V3.0.3

Nothing others changed.

Thanks!

Please provide a quote or link if you want me to look at a page. But in answer to your question, in general, Header Tags doesn't change the url's.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jack,

How stupid can I be :blush: I somehow had the: "use search engine safe URLs " put to true. When I turned it back to "false" it worked like it supposed to be.

Maybe this is what Blondine also should take a look at.

Thanks for your tremendous work on this add-on.

Peter

Good catch. That is a common problem that causes problems with a number of contributions. I should have thought to mention it.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hello everybody,

I have a little bit problems with my header tags on private pages. I can’t find any solution, maybe someone can help me.

- I have installed Header Tags V3.0.3

Everything is working fine but I have a couple private pages and I would like to setup different title, description and keywords for them not default. When I go to admin->HeaderTags SEO there is a dropdown for all of the available pages. I have only available that option:

- Add Missing Pages

- Show All Files

- manufacturies.php

- categories.php

There isn’t index.php and other pages. I tried adding missing pages but it doesn’t work.

I have no idea what I did wrong.

Thanks for any help

Be sure you have added the <title> code to the head section of the pages you want to list there. Also make sure the permissions on the includes/header_tags.php file are set correctly.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hi Jack

The guy who built the website told me that I have php code writing in html format.

I was copying and pasting from the instructions.....and backing up in a text document (Open Office Writer - similar to MS Word) and sometimes copying and pasting the whole original file from the Open Office Writer back into file manager if anything went wrong.

Thanks

I'm sorry but none of this makes sense to me, especially how it relates to Header Tags, so I can't even guess as to how to reply.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Be sure you have added the <title> code to the head section of the pages you want to list there. Also make sure the permissions on the includes/header_tags.php file are set correctly.

Jack

All my private files have:

<?php
/*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/
if ( file_exists(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php') ) {
 require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header_tags.php');
} else {
?>
 <title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<?php
}
/*** End Header Tags SEO ***/
?>

And the permissions on the includes/header_tags.php file is 777

(there is only one file with permission 777 ? )

Hi Jack

Thanks

I think this is because you are using a text editing program that are applying formatting to it or treate php code as some kind of formatting. Try take the original files and open in a non formatting editor.

All my private files have:

And the permissions on the includes/header_tags.php file is 777

(there is only one file with permission 777 ? )

The index page is added tothe database on installation and is already in the includes/header_tags.php file so if that is not showing up, there is something wrong with the basic installation. You should check the database tables and make sure the entries exist for index and that the language ID set for it is the same as the one in your admin. I can't see how it can't be but it won't hurt to check.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

The index page is added tothe database on installation and is already in the includes/header_tags.php file so if that is not showing up, there is something wrong with the basic installation. You should check the database tables and make sure the entries exist for index and that the language ID set for it is the same as the one in your admin. I can't see how it can't be but it won't hurt to check.

Jack

I have checked includes/header_tags.php (ok)

Database: index.php exist in database and ID = 1

Main language English ID = 1

I installed three times and always is the same problem.

I am using:

- OSC RC2

- Ultimate SEO URLs v21e_1

- Sexy Admin Template RC2a

- MS2-2.2-SiteMap

- Google XML Sitemap - Admin 2.2

- LinksManager_V_1.15

- HeaderTags_SEO_V_3.0.3

- Template for shop is my own design (source code changed according book "How To Make Your osCommerce look a Million Dollars" by G Burton

- Server: Linux

Please Help :)

Help please!

I've just installed this fantastic contribution and all seemed to be going ok-ish in admin until i went to try to view my shop and got the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /homepages/35/d239081891/htdocs/index.php on line 156

Please see my code for the index.php affected below

Also in admin>catalog>categories the various logos do not display and the headers and keywords etc do not save even when i click save

Any help gratefully accepted as im losing it!

<?php
/*
 $Id: index.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 [url="http://www.oscommerce.com"]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

// the following cPath references come from application_top.php
 $category_depth = 'top';
 if (isset($cPath) && tep_not_null($cPath)) {
   $categories_products_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
   $cateqories_products = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_products_query);
   if ($cateqories_products['total'] > 0) {
     $category_depth = 'products'; // display products
   } else {
     $category_parent_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
     $category_parent = tep_db_fetch_array($category_parent_query);
     if ($category_parent['total'] > 0) {
       $category_depth = 'nested'; // navigate through the categories
     } else {
       $category_depth = 'products'; // category has no products, but display the 'no products' message
     }
   }
 }

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_DEFAULT);

?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta name="verify-v1" content="G1sTVYVVqEu/qXjFuOJb7QgyGV4/+cjyayIj3rh/UjY=" />
<title>http://www.fancydressclearance.com</title>
<meta name="revisit-after" Content="30 Days">
<meta name="description" Content="Fantastic fancy dress costume shop clearing fancy dress costumes for men, women and children at rock bottom prices!, fast delivery and all our prices include FREE DELIVERY!.">
<meta name="keywords" Content="www.fancydress.com, www.fancydress.co.uk, fancy, dress, clearance, mens, womens, boys, girls, costume, victorian, little, britain, cowboy, witch, judge, policeman, fireman, pirate, sailor, caveman, party, outfit, free, delivery">
<meta name="author" Content="1and1 UK">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<!--Title here-->
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">

</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<?php
?>
<?php
   $category_query = tep_db_query("select cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, cd.categories_htc_title_tag, cd.categories_htc_description from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   /*** end Header Tags SEO ***/
   $category = tep_db_fetch_array($category_query);
?>
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <?php /*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>
          <td><h1><?php echo $category['categories_htc_title_tag']; ?></h1></td>
          <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $category['categories_image'], $category['categories_name'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
         </tr>
          <?php if (tep_not_null($category['categories_htc_description'])) { ?>
         <tr>
          <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
          <td colspan="2"><h2><?php echo $category['categories_htc_description']; ?></h2></td>
         </tr>
         <?php } 
         ?>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
<?php
   if (isset($cPath) && strpos('_', $cPath)) {
// check to see if there are deeper categories within the current category
     $category_links = array_reverse($cPath_array);
     for($i=0, $n=sizeof($category_links); $i<$n; $i++) {
       $categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
       $categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query);
       if ($categories['total'] < 1) {
         // do nothing, go through the loop
       } else {
         $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$category_links[$i] . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
         break; // we've found the deepest category the customer is in
       }
     }
   } else {
     $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by sort_order, cd.categories_name");
   }

$number_of_categories = tep_db_num_rows($categories_query);

$rows = 0;
   while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {
     $rows++;
     $cPath_new = tep_get_path($categories['categories_id']);
     $width = (int)(100 / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) . '%';
     echo '                <td align="center" class="smallText" width="' . $width . '" valign="top"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT, $cPath_new) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $categories['categories_image'], $categories['categories_name'], SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_WIDTH, SUBCATEGORY_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</a></td>' . "\n";
     if ((($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW) == floor($rows / MAX_DISPLAY_CATEGORIES_PER_ROW)) && ($rows != $number_of_categories)) {
       echo '              </tr>' . "\n";
       echo '              <tr>' . "\n";
     }
   }

// needed for the new products module shown below
   $new_products_category_id = $current_category_id;
?>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>
         </tr>
	  <!--- BEGIN Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->
         <?php if (HEADER_TAGS_DISPLAY_SOCIAL_BOOKMARKS == 'true') 
          include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'header_tags_social_bookmarks.php'); 
         ?>
         <!--- END Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->
       </table></td>
     </tr>
   </table></td>
<?php
 } elseif ($category_depth == 'products' || isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
// create column list
   $define_list = array('PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL' => PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME' => PRODUCT_LIST_NAME,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER' => PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE' => PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY' => PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT' => PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE' => PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE,
                        'PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW' => PRODUCT_LIST_BUY_NOW);

asort($define_list);

$column_list = array();
   reset($define_list);
   while (list($key, $value) = each($define_list)) {
     if ($value > 0) $column_list[] = $key;
   }

$select_column_list = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {
     switch ($column_list[$i]) {
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_model, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
         $select_column_list .= 'pd.products_name, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
         $select_column_list .= 'm.manufacturers_name, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_quantity, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_image, ';
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
         $select_column_list .= 'p.products_weight, ';
         break;
     }
   }

// show the products of a specified manufacturer
   if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'])) {
     if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only a specific category
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'";
     }
   } else {
// show the products in a given categorie
     if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'])) {
// We are asked to show only specific catgeory
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and m.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     } else {
// We show them all
       $listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'";
     }
   }

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (!ereg('^[1-8][ad]$', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'])) || (substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0, 1) > sizeof($column_list)) ) {
     for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($column_list); $i<$n; $i++) {
       if ($column_list[$i] == 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME') {
         $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'] = $i+1 . 'a';
         $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";
         break;
       }
     }
   } else {
     $sort_col = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 0 , 1);
     $sort_order = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['sort'], 1);

switch ($column_list[$sort_col-1]) {
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MODEL':
         $listing_sql .= " order by p.products_model " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_NAME':
         $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '');
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_MANUFACTURER':
         $listing_sql .= " order by m.manufacturers_name " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_QUANTITY':
         $listing_sql .= " order by p.products_quantity " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_IMAGE':
         $listing_sql .= " order by pd.products_name";
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_WEIGHT':
         $listing_sql .= " order by p.products_weight " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
       case 'PRODUCT_LIST_PRICE':
         $listing_sql .= " order by final_price " . ($sort_order == 'd' ? 'desc' : '') . ", pd.products_name";
         break;
     }
   }
   if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']))
     $db_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_htc_title_tag as htc_title, manufacturers_htc_description as htc_description from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS_INFO . " where languages_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
   else
     $db_query = tep_db_query("select categories_htc_title_tag as htc_title, categories_htc_description as htc_description from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$htc = tep_db_fetch_array($db_query);
   ?>
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td><h1><?php echo $htc['htc_title']; ?></h1></td>
   <?php /*** End Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>
<?php
// optional Product List Filter
   if (PRODUCT_LIST_FILTER > 0) {
       $filterlist_sql = "select distinct c.categories_id as id, cd.categories_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = c.categories_id and p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "' order by cd.categories_name";
     } else {
       $filterlist_sql= "select distinct m.manufacturers_id as id, m.manufacturers_name as name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c, " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m where p.products_status = '1' and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by m.manufacturers_name";
     }
     $filterlist_query = tep_db_query($filterlist_sql);
     if (tep_db_num_rows($filterlist_query) > 1) {
       echo '            <td align="center" class="main">' . tep_draw_form('filter', FILENAME_DEFAULT, 'get') . TEXT_SHOW . ' ';
         echo tep_draw_hidden_field('manufacturers_id', $HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id']);
         $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_CATEGORIES));
       } else {
         echo tep_draw_hidden_field('cPath', $cPath);
         $options = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_ALL_MANUFACTURERS));
       }
       echo tep_draw_hidden_field('sort', $HTTP_GET_VARS['sort']);
       while ($filterlist = tep_db_fetch_array($filterlist_query)) {
         $options[] = array('id' => $filterlist['id'], 'text' => $filterlist['name']);
       }
       echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('filter_id', $options, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['filter_id'] : ''), 'onchange="this.form.submit()"');
       echo tep_hide_session_id() . '</form></td>' . "\n";
     }
   }

// Get the right image for the top-right
   $image = DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_list.gif';
     $image = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_image from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " where manufacturers_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['manufacturers_id'] . "'");
     $image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);
     $image = $image['manufacturers_image'];
   } elseif ($current_category_id) {
     $image = tep_db_query("select categories_image from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");
     $image = tep_db_fetch_array($image);
     $image = $image['categories_image'];
   }
?>
           <?php /*** Begin Header Tags SEO ***/ ?>
          <td align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $image, $category['categories_htc_title_tag'], HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <?php if (tep_not_null($htc['htc_description'])) { ?>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
          <td colspan="2"><h2><?php echo $htc['htc_description']; ?></h2></td>
         </tr>
         <?php } 
         ?>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_LISTING); ?></td>
     </tr>
  <!--- BEGIN Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->
         <?php if (HEADER_TAGS_DISPLAY_SOCIAL_BOOKMARKS == 'true') 
          include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'header_tags_social_bookmarks.php'); 
         ?>
         <!--- END Header Tags SEO Social Bookmarks -->
   </table></td>
<?php
 } else { // default page
?>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'table_background_default.gif', HEADING_TITLE, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_customer_greeting(); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_MAIN; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_UPCOMING_PRODUCTS);
?>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
   </table></td>
<?php
 }
?>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I have checked includes/header_tags.php (ok)

Database: index.php exist in database and ID = 1

Main language English ID = 1

I installed three times and always is the same problem.

I am using:

- OSC RC2

- Ultimate SEO URLs v21e_1

- Sexy Admin Template RC2a

- MS2-2.2-SiteMap

- Google XML Sitemap - Admin 2.2

- LinksManager_V_1.15

- HeaderTags_SEO_V_3.0.3

- Template for shop is my own design (source code changed according book "How To Make Your osCommerce look a Million Dollars" by G Burton

- Server: Linux

Please Help :)

There's nothing there that should prevent it from working. I'm afraid this is one that can't be handled through the forum. All I can think to suggest is that you create a test shop and try installing it into there. If that fails, then it is either a mistake you keep making in the installation or something on your server that is causing the problem.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Help please!

I've just installed this fantastic contribution and all seemed to be going ok-ish in admin until i went to try to view my shop and got the following error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_ELSEIF in /homepages/35/d239081891/htdocs/index.php on line 156

A mistake was made with the changes for the index.php file. You should replace it with your original and make the changes one at a time, checking the file each time.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Please provide a quote or link if you want me to look at a page. But in answer to your question, in general, Header Tags doesn't change the url's.

Jack

Hi, Jack.

Ok, here is the site: www.unitraders.de

Thanks for that you want looking for. I read in the posts before, that HTS didn't change the url, but I don't know where the mistake is. I checked the codes several times.

Perhaps you can say me more.

Sometimes he change also from: www.unitraders.de/-c-24.html?osCsid=aeef10f21e468531056080346028fc86

to: http://www.unitraders.de/-c-24.html

or he displayed in the browserline: http://www.unitraders.de/sanit%C3%A4r-warm...%A4te-c-80.html

You can see it, when you often click in the categories

Hey,

i have just installed header tags SEO and am having a few problems.

When i go into header tags SEO in admin i get these error messages at the top of the page =

Found Missing Tags:

Products table has 227 items with missing meta tag information.Categories table has 56 items with missing meta tag information.

Permissions settings for the d:/users/foxycardsuk/public_html/includes/header_tags.php file appear to be incorrect. Change to 777

i have checked the permissions for the header tags.php and they ARE set to 777.

Also when i click on catalog in admin i get a blank screen with this error message =

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html\admin\categories.php on line 1156

i have reinstalled the categories.php file a couple of times and still get an error message, but i am sure the last error message said = on line 1004 and not 1156.

Please help im new to this.

Thanks,

paulie.

Hi, Jack.

Ok, here is the site: www.unitraders.de

Thanks for that you want looking for. I read in the posts before, that HTS didn't change the url, but I don't know where the mistake is. I checked the codes several times.

Perhaps you can say me more.

Sometimes he change also from: www.unitraders.de/-c-24.html?osCsid=aeef10f21e468531056080346028fc86

to: http://www.unitraders.de/-c-24.html

or he displayed in the browserline: http://www.unitraders.de/sanit%C3%A4r-warm...%A4te-c-80.html

You can see it, when you often click in the categories

The problem is with Ultimate SEO. You need to update the class. If you have other questions regarding that, please ask in the support thread for that contribution.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

Hey,

When i go into header tags SEO in admin i get these error messages at the top of the page =

Found Missing Tags:

Products table has 227 items with missing meta tag information.Categories table has 56 items with missing meta tag information.

Permissions settings for the d:/users/foxycardsuk/public_html/includes/header_tags.php file appear to be incorrect. Change to 777

i have checked the permissions for the header tags.php and they ARE set to 777.

Also when i click on catalog in admin i get a blank screen with this error message =

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in d:\users\foxycardsuk\public_html\admin\categories.php on line 1156

i have reinstalled the categories.php file a couple of times and still get an error message, but i am sure the last error message said = on line 1004 and not 1156.

You need to run fill tags to get rid of the missing warning. The error in categories.php is due to a mistake. Use the included file to compare and troubleshoot.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons

thank you Jack,

i reinstalled the categories file and its working fine now and i can access my catalog page.

But i am still getting these errors in admin, header tags seo =

Found Missing Tags:

i have run fill tags a few times and still these eroors come up.

also the permissions are 777 in the header tags.php.

And my store logo is not there any more, i have added the store logo image again but theres nothing there in my shop.

Paulie.

Edited by paulieGB

But i am still getting these errors in admin, header tags seo =

Found Missing Tags:

i have run fill tags a few times and still these eroors come up.

also the permissions are 777 in the header tags.php.

And my store logo is not there any more, i have added the store logo image again but theres nothing there in my shop.

See previous posts regarding missing tags. If the logo isn't showing up now, you made a mistake in includes/header.php file.

Jack

Support Links:

Recommended SEO Addons