• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Authorize.net AIM Problems

bsrsupply

Ok, myself just like everyone one else is all of a sudden not able to take transactions with the authorize.net AIM module. Mine was working for 6 months, never a problem until last month April 26th, around 1pm. And now I get the same error as everyone else.

I even installed the latest AIM module and no go. Here is the deal.. Authorize.net has been making some changes on their end and have been migrating user accounts with the new changes and killing your AIM module.

Why do you think there is a hour wait on the phone when you call them and a 2 hour wait in the live help? All they tell you is to consult the developers guide. They know what is going on there and I have now had to enable my paypal account to take sales. Only problem with paypal is that they sometime reject transactions for no reason on good card sales.

So where do we go from here... You got me.. I am not skilled enough in php / the AIM module to fix it. I hope someone can figure this out because I am done with authorize.net

Just my two cents and know you know what it going on. These kind of things don't happen out of the blue unless something has charged and it did on on the side of authorize.net.

Build a Barstool Racer at BarstoolRacerSupply.com

are you sure your host didnt make any changes to the server? authorize.net works fairly well. as far as them giving you support for osC, that is not what they are there for. osC has been around for quite some time, i have found it is usually server issues and not authorize.net

are you sure your host didnt make any changes to the server? authorize.net works fairly well. as far as them giving you support for osC, that is not what they are there for. osC has been around for quite some time, i have found it is usually server issues and not authorize.net

I am my own host. I have my own dedicated server that I built, configured and have been running for over a year. I am the only person with access to the server and I would remember if I changed something the day the transactions stopped. I know for sure I did not because I had one sale around 9am and then the phone started ringing about the error after 12pm. And it has been a no go ever since.

I even reinstalled CURL, PHP etc just for the heck of it and no go. It is not on my end.

I also find it funny how many other people are getting the same exact error don't you? The module has worked flawlessly for 6 months until April 26th.

Edited by bsrsupply

Build a Barstool Racer at BarstoolRacerSupply.com