• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to add a few more words with Dynamic Meta Tags

blase40

My dynamic meta tags are set up to show the product name in the page title, but I need to add a few more words that will be used for each product. For example, on my magazine sales site, the TV Guide page would just show a page name of TV Guide, but I would like it to say TV Guide Magazine Subscription Deals or something like that. I would like the extra words, in this case 'Magazine Subscription Deals' to be inserted after the product name for every single product in my catalog.

Can anyone shed some light as to what I need to alter in meta_tags.php to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.

Still struggling with this... hoping that someone has an idea. Thanks!

My dynamic meta tags are set up to show the product name in the page title, but I need to add a few more words that will be used for each product. For example, on my magazine sales site, the TV Guide page would just show a page name of TV Guide, but I would like it to say TV Guide Magazine Subscription Deals or something like that. I would like the extra words, in this case 'Magazine Subscription Deals' to be inserted after the product name for every single product in my catalog.

Can anyone shed some light as to what I need to alter in meta_tags.php to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.