• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How to let customer check Shipping Tracking Number based on Order Number?

allright

Dear all,

For registered customers who put up orders, is it possible to let them check Shipping Tracking Number(e.g. FedEx Tracking No.) in their "Order Information"?

Is there any such module contribution available? Please kindly advise, thank you very much!

Best regards,

allright

Dear all,

For registered customers who put up orders, is it possible to let them check Shipping Tracking Number(e.g. FedEx Tracking No.) in their "Order Information"?

Is there any such module contribution available? Please kindly advise, thank you very much!

Best regards,

allright

I would be interested in something like this too if it didnt display the tracking number to the customer. I don't give out tracking numbers for security reasons and everyone calls all day asking me to track packages for them.

Pain the butt.

I would be interested in something like this too if it didnt display the tracking number to the customer. I don't give out tracking numbers for security reasons and everyone calls all day asking me to track packages for them.

Pain the butt.

Just wondering why it would be a security issue to give out a tracking number to the customer.

If you store tracking numbers in the database, it would be only one SQL look-up to connect Order ID to tracking number, so not really hard to implement...