• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Asigned Product ID's

bwebgirl

I want to know how to ascertain the product link for each product. Hopefully, if I'm interpretting the osCommerce admin stuff correctly, there is a way to click on "add to cart" and not have the customer transferred to the shopping cart until check out. There has to be a way to use those links in with our products pages, without sending the customer offsite and into the shopping cart. If it can be done from within the cart, it can be done from our html pages with php links.

Or...I can create the product pages in php, just want to know what the "order" link would be for each product which will add that product into the shopping cart. but allow the customer to only go to the shopping cart if they want to "view the cart" or "checkout."

Thanks.

I want to know how to ascertain the product link for each product. Hopefully, if I'm interpretting the osCommerce admin stuff correctly, there is a way to click on "add to cart" and not have the customer transferred to the shopping cart until check out. There has to be a way to use those links in with our products pages, without sending the customer offsite and into the shopping cart. If it can be done from within the cart, it can be done from our html pages with php links.

Or...I can create the product pages in php, just want to know what the "order" link would be for each product which will add that product into the shopping cart. but allow the customer to only go to the shopping cart if they want to "view the cart" or "checkout."

Thanks.

In the admin under configuration/my store, there is a switch for displaying cart after adding product

Follow the community build:

BS3 to osCommerce Responsive from the Get Go!

Check out the new construction:

Admin Gone to Total BS!

In the admin under configuration/my store, there is a switch for displaying cart after adding product

Thanks. I already know that, which is why I want to know how to ascertain the actual url string so I can add that to the products pages on the main website without having to send the customer off the site and into the shopping cart.