• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

VisionsXpressed.com

dynamoeffects

Interesting. When you opened the page, was the first thing you did was scroll to the bottom? Perhaps I could do an accordion effect on the sections so that the fields are hidden until it's time to edit them.

I've arranged with the client to take copyright ownership, so it will be released in one way or another. However I'm not yet sure if I'll sell it or release it as a contribution.

I know if you released it as a contribution and added a link to a paypal account I would definitely throw some money your way. I'm worried that if you choose to sell it, it will take longer to be released and won't be as easy for people to make additions and improvements to it.

-Dan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've arranged with the client to take copyright ownership, so it will be released in one way or another. However I'm not yet sure if I'll sell it or release it as a contribution.

I was searching the forum and came across another string where the site had the 1 page checkout..

Here is the address: Dogfunk.com

The checlout page looks very simaler to this site... HMMMMM

I just thought i whould share this site with you, I guess this site is not the only one with 1 page checkout.

Tim

I was searching the forum and came across another string where the site had the 1 page checkout..

Here is the address: Dogfunk.com

The checlout page looks very simaler to this site... HMMMMM

I just thought i whould share this site with you, I guess this site is not the only one with 1 page checkout.

Tim

There are quite a number of sites using a 1 page checkout. But you'll be hard-pressed to find them on OSC and other open-source sites. Dogfunk doesn't appear to be an OSC back-end so I doubt you're going to find a contribution.

@titanwholesale: It's similar, but this is the first I know of for osCommerce.

I'll probably release it as a contribution, I just don't have time yet to package it up.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

@titanwholesale: It's similar, but this is the first I know of for osCommerce.

I'll probably release it as a contribution, I just don't have time yet to package it up.

I cant wait.....................

The one page checkout will improve my conversion rates

TIM

Brain,

the site is simply breathtaking, the layout, design, colours, navigation, wow! and the 1 page checkout is excellent, I personally wouldn't mind paying for that. Great work!

Isabella

~ Don't mistake my kindness for weakness ~

From the little surfing I did on the site using Safari 3 there are a couple issues.

1) Shop By Category is on 2 lines. It loads as being on one line but when the rest of the page finishes downloading the page flickers, jumps up and then puts it on 2 lines.

2) Looks like missing graphics on the checkout page to the left of "Are you a returning customer? Please log in!" and to the left of " Please complete the information below"

Hope that helps!

@Biancoblu: Thanks for the compliment!

@MarcellaE: It will be implemented.

@MJP: Thanks! I'll try to get those fixed. Was that Safari on Mac or Windows?

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Hey all,

I have not checked out this forum in a few days, and i was wondering if thier is an update as to when the one page checkout will be made available.

I am really looking foward to it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tim

@Biancoblu: Thanks for the compliment!

@MarcellaE: It will be implemented.

@MJP: Thanks! I'll try to get those fixed. Was that Safari on Mac or Windows?

It's Safari 3.1 (latest version) on a Mac. Looking again it seems you fixed the Shop by Category issue but I can't get to checkout because of an error message.

I wanted to checkout your 1 page checkout system, but while in the shopping cart page I keep getting an error when I hit the Go to Checkout button. Error message: "visionsxpressed.com has sent an incorrect or unexpected message. Error Code: -12263"

I'm using Firefox and don't have a problem with Java on other sites in case that's part of the problem.

My client has moved servers and the SSL certificate has not been installed yet. It should be up by today.

The SSL certificate has been installed and the site's working again.

hi Dynamoeffect,

I really like your website, the layout, the menus, the 1 page checkout, the enlarge mode!Is it possible for you to

Tip us for the "enlarge picture effect", how did you do?

Best regards,

Thanks for the compliments, everyone.

Ronad, it's just one of the many lightboxes available on the internet. The one used on that site is the jQuery lightbox: http://www.huddletogether.com/projects/lightbox2/

THX for this tip, it is much apreciated!

Can you give me a tip on how i could change my layout and design easily? I know it requires some work, I just don't won't to waste too much time on this...

• 2 weeks later...

It's been awile...

Just checking in, has there been any update as to when the One Page Checkout addon will be realeased..

I cant wait

Tim

dynamoeffects - please accept these humble words of praise: you rock, man!

cannot wait for your contribution of one-step-checkout... until then .... i will be under my table curled in fetal position...

• 2 weeks later...

The only thing I think wrong with it is that the massive banner completely overtakes the company logo at the top left, and the cart in the top right. The banner either needs to be above the logo, shrunk, or integrated with the logo.

Archived