• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Product sets v3.5 R4

aodfan

Hello,

I am having some trouble with this contribution. I have installed it twice and looked over to see if there was anything that I was missing. But it seems that it may be the AJAX that is not working on my side. When I go to : http://www.mysite.com/admin/product_sets.php, it shows the page, but the '+' or '-' signs do not work, neither do they in admin/categories.php. I searched the OSC forums, but didnt find anything. I was hoping if you guys could help me figure out what is wrong. I also have other AJAX contributions installed and working on my site as of now.

Thanks

Same here, just installed but the html generated (after clicking "Product sets" in admin > categories left panel is just the actual table, no header or surrounding admin html.

Also, this was missing from the install instructions:

In admin > includes > languages > english.php add this to the bottom (before the last ?>)

define('BOX_CATALOG_PRODUCT_SETS', 'Product sets');

I am trying to use this contrib as a basis for something else, but need this working first.

SolarFrenzy

Solar powered gadgets at down to earth prices.

CheekyNaughty

Promoting British Design

• 2 weeks later...
I am having problems as well but mine are due to undefined functions in tep_get_set_list() can anyone tell me how tho fix this one?

These are all about 3 weeks old. Did you guys get feedback to get it working? Or did you find a different contribution to use for product sets?

• 3 weeks later...

Looking at the Install Instructions I have noticed that admin/includes/languages/english.php is one of the OS files that need to be edited, but there are no editing instructions listed in the documentation that I could find. Any thoughts?

Looking at the Install Instructions I have noticed that admin/includes/languages/english.php is one of the OS files that need to be edited, but there are no editing instructions listed in the documentation that I could find. Any thoughts?

Nevemind. Did not read the above very well.

• 2 months later...

This contribution Product Sets does not work.

In IE6, an unknown runtime error is created. In FF, it just does not work.

Product Sets v3.5 r4 and Product Sets v3.5 r5 both tried. I am open to suggestions for other addons to try out to produce product sets.

• 2 years later...

Need this working urgent.

It was working awesome good but after changing to a new server began to stop working.

The admin side works well with Ajax.

My problem is in product_info.php, there isn´t any product set. (All white)

In product info there is only a stupid piece of code to change.

if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
     echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
   } else {
     include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
   }

and replace it with:
   if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
     echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
   } else {
     include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
   }
   include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_PRODUCT_SETS);

For that I think the problem is the module itself (/includes/modules/produtcs_set.php)

I need this working because the family produtcs contrin only works with 2 tablebases.

• 10 months later...

I have instal this module and in Firefox work fine in IE9 don't work corectli in admin site. Can anyone help me? Thanks.

I found bug in admin/products_set.php

replace

in line 78 <td class="main"><table id="sets"></table></td>

with

<td class="main"><div id="sets"></div></td>

And work