• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Why does everything work but no Paypal page

grandmasterjack

I have Paypal Standard, Paypal IPN, Paypal direct and Paypal UK direct all inatalled on osComerce ms 2.2. No matter which one I use it goes through add to cart, checkout, shipping address (continue), payment information, confirm purchase. When the confirm purchase button is clicked there is no Paypal page it goes straight to checkout_success. This states thank you for your purchase an email has been sent to you confirming your purchase. And yes an email is sent because I used one of my old emails to register and log in. I do have a paypal account registered to that email, the order does not go through Paypal. Can anyone tell me why I am not getting a Paypal page, please I can't get the shop going and have been trying to work this out for weeks.

Jack

Edited by grandmasterjack

If at first you don't succeed.............................Cheat!!

I have Paypal Standard, Paypal IPN, Paypal direct and Paypal UK direct all inatalled on osComerce ms 2.2. No matter which one I use it goes through add to cart, checkout, shipping address (continue), payment information, confirm purchase. When the confirm purchase button is clicked there is no Paypal page it goes straight to checkout_success. This states thank you for your purchase an email has been sent to you confirming your purchase. And yes an email is sent because I used one of my old emails to register and log in. I do have a paypal account registered to that email, the order does not go through Paypal. Can anyone tell me why I am not getting a Paypal page, please I can't get the shop going and have been trying to work this out for weeks.

Jack

please take a look you can even register, try to buy and you'll see what I mean

Edited by grandmasterjack

Hi I know you guys are busy people but this is supposed to be a help forum. I have put a total of three questions on here and not had answeres to any of them. I have went through all previous questions on here trying to find an answere for my problem but there are no similar questions to mine. Please I need your help, if you can't help but know where or whom I should ask please tell me.

You may now say "stuff him cheeky sod" let him find his own answeres. Please I have been trying for weeks to figure this out.

Thanks Jack

Hi I know you guys are busy people but this is supposed to be a help forum. I have put a total of three questions on here and not had answeres to any of them. I have went through all previous questions on here trying to find an answere for my problem but there are no similar questions to mine. Please I need your help, if you can't help but know where or whom I should ask please tell me.

You may now say "stuff him cheeky sod" let him find his own answeres. Please I have been trying for weeks to figure this out.

Thanks Jack

i am trying to buy in pyur store but i am form peru so there is no shppping available <_<

Maybe if you enter to the spanish forum there are more people that can help you.

i have a problem with this paypal ipn too >_<

Bye

REgards

Luz

i am trying to buy in pyur store but i am form peru so there is no shppping available <_<

Maybe if you enter to the spanish forum there are more people that can help you.

i have a problem with this paypal ipn too >_<

Bye

REgards

Luz

I just want to say thanks for trying. I have demolished the store using ms2.2 and restarted with 2-rc2.2.

Jack