• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Which version to install for Chemo's SEO Urls

allright

Hi,

Sorry if it's woring to post this in osCommerce forum, but I could not get answer in CRE's forum.

Chemo's Ultimate SEO URLs is a great work, I want to install one for our CRE website.

I have tried "Ultimate Seo Urls 2.2.2E Fixed RELOAD" following the installation instructions, but it doesn't work, and even doesn't show the "SEO URL" label in Admin's "configuration".

Could you please kindly advise which Ultimate SEO Url version is workable for CRE Loaded Pro B2B[081] ? Thanks for the help! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Best regards,

allright

osCommerce and CRE may have started off similar but are now very different. I am not sure anyone here will be able to help. If it is not showing the admin I do know all the DB entries are done on the first page call from your site. Go to www.yourdomain.com and then it will show up in the admin. At least that is how it is done on an osC site. I would go back to the last version written by Chemo and start there but it won't work for PHP5 / MySQL5.

This is the osCommerce support forum and forks/loaded versions are not supported here.

You should go the the cre loaded forum website and post there, thats where the support for cre-loaded is to be found.

If no one can help you there, then the cre-loaded team is always happy to sell you their own cre-loaded seo urls instad ... :lol:

Edited by toyicebear