• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

STS template system - EXAMPLES

Pistik

Hi everyone,

could you advise me some links with STS template examples ?

Maybe I did not search as well as is possible.

Waiting for you answers.

Thank you very much.

Pistik

Stefan,

You may have already seen several sites using STS and did not even know it. This is because STS allows you to use any web page as your template..the sky and your skillset is the limit. You can even purchase one of those buggy osCommerce templates and convert it to the STS template engine and off you go. :thumbsup:

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

to balloons: Nice shop, maybe I will take some inspiration.

to bkellum: Thank you for answer, I can recognize what is OSC and what is not OSC ;) I like STS templates (STS can "hide" that it is "only" OSC). Well, I am good in CSS and now I have got one very nice template in .psd. With STS special variables, it could not be problem.

This will be shop for my friend but if it would very good, I will convert my shops to STS templates too.

Thanks again.

to balloons: Nice shop, maybe I will take some inspiration.

to bkellum: Thank you for answer, I can recognize what is OSC and what is not OSC ;) I like STS templates (STS can "hide" that it is "only" OSC). Well, I am good in CSS and now I have got one very nice template in .psd. With STS special variables, it could not be problem.

This will be shop for my friend but if it would very good, I will convert my shops to STS templates too.

Thanks again.

I have seen your shop and believe the solution to your problem can be fixed using http://www.oscommerce.com/community?contri...&category=9

Resize Popup Images by yyanopoulos (myself) because i had a similar problem.

• 2 months later...

I was looking for a way to have a separate HTML page for each of my products.

I wanted to be able to do a slightly different design for each product.

I have OSC 2.2 RC2a and STS 4.5.8

I have 4 quetions.

1. I am guessing it is possible to have a separate HTML page designed slightly different for each product, right ?

Meaning will I be able to pick a particular product HTML file and make changes just to that product page ?

2. How much work is it to have a separate HTML page for each product, if the design were to be the same ?

3. Does the Ultimate SEO URL work with an STS template site ?

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2823

4. Are the data in the product HTML pages dynamically connected to the database and will automatically update with the database ?

Thanks

vj