• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

User registration problem in create account.php

shasidi

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with one user who can not create account in my shop. His email account is something@mobi which is a new domain. When customer tries to create account using this .mobi email the system says Error message. I know that I should change some data from 3 to 4 but I was not able to find the place where this data could be located.

Any help appreciates,

shasidi

His email account is something@mobi

I don't believe that this email address is valid, as it should be something@company-name.mobi or something@company-name.asia

Please read this line: Do you want to find all the answers to your questions? click here. As for contribution database it's located here!

8 people out of 10 don't bother to read installation manuals. I can recommend: if you can't read the installation manual, don't bother to install any contribution yourself.

Before installing contribution or editing/updating/deleting any files, do the full backup, it will save to you & everyone here on the forum time to fix your issues.

Any issues with oscommerce, I am here to help you.

I am sorry that I was giving a wrong address but actually the email address is [email protected]

What about this case?

there is a file called includes/tld.txt

this is a list of the allowed top level domains. you need to add the mobi and asia tlds to this list and it should work for you.

hope this helps.

And while you are in that file you can take out:

.aero

.museum

.coop

.pro

I don't even know if they are still valid, but if they are I've never known anyone to use them.

Vger

there is a file called includes/tld.txt

this is a list of the allowed top level domains. you need to add the mobi and asia tlds to this list and it should work for you.

hope this helps.

Thanks everyone for help!

that solved the problem,

regards,

shasidi

Archived