• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Items products need to been in PayPal Website Payments Standard?

ary

I have used PayPal Website Payments Standard, but when cheoutout via live PayPal Website Payments Standard, i can only see my store name in the paypal, somebody can help me to deal with this urgent question? thanks much!

I have used PayPal Website Payments Standard, but when cheoutout via live PayPal Website Payments Standard, i can only see my store name in the paypal, somebody can help me to deal with this urgent question? thanks much!

plz do me a favor, this is really urgent to me! Thks in advance!

plz do me a favor, this is really urgent to me! Thks in advance!

Hi,

I am aslo having same problem.Did you find the solution.Please share

Thanks

I am learning a lot of things with the help of all of you.

Thanks for every one.

i am having the same problem... what she means is paypal doesnt show orders per item... instead it only shows the storename and the total amount of orders not the order per item and price... anyone have solution for this?... this is in Online Merchant v2.2 RC2a which Paypal Website Paymets Standard is a standard payment option and not a contrib... the Paypal IPN contrib is not compatible with thsi version of Oscommerce... help please need to show orders per item...

i am having the same problem... what she means is paypal doesnt show orders per item... instead it only shows the storename and the total amount of orders not the order per item and price... anyone have solution for this?... this is in Online Merchant v2.2 RC2a which Paypal Website Paymets Standard is a standard payment option and not a contrib... the Paypal IPN contrib is not compatible with thsi version of Oscommerce... help please need to show orders per item...

Hi,

Did anyone find the solution? Please share

Thank you

• 1 month later...

Having same problem. Instead of Item name, in Pyapal payment notification is written our Store name. Looks like we sold our store at a price of a small item :). please help with this. It is paypal website standard module used in RC2.