• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Installed B2BSuite have fatal errors.. Please help me!

rriedy

Fresh version of OScommerce, copied over the files and ran sql.

In Catalog tab under catagories/products

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id() in /home/content/p/s/c/pscsleepadmin/html/testing/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 1019

In customers under the customers tab

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id() in /home/content/p/s/c/pscsleepadmin/html/testing/catalog/admin/customers.php on line 774

under customer tab/orders

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id() in /home/content/p/s/c/pscsleepadmin/html/testing/catalog/admin/orders.php on line 353

Please please help me this is so frustrating. :'(

Fresh version of OScommerce, copied over the files and ran sql.

In Catalog tab under catagories/products

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id() in /home/content/p/s/c/pscsleepadmin/html/testing/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 1019

In customers under the customers tab

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id() in /home/content/p/s/c/pscsleepadmin/html/testing/catalog/admin/customers.php on line 774

under customer tab/orders

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_hide_session_id() in /home/content/p/s/c/pscsleepadmin/html/testing/catalog/admin/orders.php on line 353

Please please help me this is so frustrating. :'(

I had similar issues when I tried this contribution on a MS2.2 version of osC. The latest versions of the B2BSuite contribution are apparently designed to run on RC1 at least. If you upgrade to the RC1, you shouldn't have trouble. I did a fresh install of RC2 and then installed this contribution. While it's working, I'm finding that there are a number of "features" that don't work properly.

For example, the part about requiring users to log in in order to see the prices works. However, the contribution apparently allows ANYONE to create an account and then view the prices, despite the fact that I have "Member Approvation" selected in the B2B Suite configuration page. It seems to me that if you're going to approve a member, that member should not be able to browse the site until you actually approve them. That does not appear to be the case, and that is a serious problem for me.

Brian (Schadeboy) Schade

CIO and Webmaster

Twilight Teez, LLC

"Camping is nature's way of promoting the hotel industry."

-Dave Barry