• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

orders are not coming through email from clients

tanicos

Hello

I have a lot of modules installed on my shop, the ip recorder too if that helps you. When the customer buys something i only get the Paypal email that i got new funds, but the order email not. Anyone can help?

thanks

Hello

I have a lot of modules installed on my shop, the ip recorder too if that helps you. When the customer buys something i only get the Paypal email that i got new funds, but the order email not. Anyone can help?

thanks

Does the order show up in admin ?

Hello

thanks

anyone please?

anyone please?

The shop will only receive an order email if you have defined the "Send Extra Order Email to" parameter in admin -> My Store. Have you defined it?

Ben

The shop will only receive an order email if you have defined the "Send Extra Order Email to" parameter in admin -> My Store. Have you defined it?

Ben

it was under my nose...thanks a lot friend..really thanks

another thing...it happened to only 1 customer..to pay to paypal but the order never appeared..in his account or in my admin..pretty strange..thanks again

Archived