• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Lost Orders with eDPQ

Hi

I have just set up Barclays eDPQ payments and have made some test purchases all go well and it takes me back to the checkout success.php page of my site with a message "Your order has been processed".

But there is no record of the sale in my account info or the order history pages, if i login to my admin and go to customer/orders it does not appear there either.

Has anyone got any idears why my orders ae not recored..

Many Thanks

Tony

Hi

I have just set up Barclays eDPQ payments and have made some test purchases all go well and it takes me back to the checkout success.php page of my site with a message "Your order has been processed".

But there is no record of the sale in my account info or the order history pages, if i login to my admin and go to customer/orders it does not appear there either.

Has anyone got any idears why my orders ae not recored..

Many Thanks

Tony

Sounds like it is not updating the orders status upon return.

If you look in your database using phpymadmin, you should find the orders are there but with a status of 0 (zero).

Just change the status, to 1, and they should appear in history and admin.

Thanks Dave

That works fine !!

But why do they return as "0" and not as "1"

Tony

Sounds like it is not updating the orders status upon return.

If you look in your database using phpymadmin, you should find the orders are there but with a status of 0 (zero).

Just change the status, to 1, and they should appear in history and admin.

Thanks Dave

That works fine !!

But why do they return as "0" and not as "1"

Tony

When the order is created in the database before dispatching to the payment terminal, the cart sets its value to 0 so it does not show up in admin, and you start processing it, before payment has been recieved.

However with some payment providers, if the customer does not return to the shop after completing payment, then the database does not update the order to the correct status.

There are a couple of contributions to sort this, one I think was holding orders

:thumbsup:

Thanks for that Dave

Have to leave it for now but i will look at it tomorrow.

Thanks again

Tony

When the order is created in the database before dispatching to the payment terminal, the cart sets its value to 0 so it does not show up in admin, and you start processing it, before payment has been recieved.

However with some payment providers, if the customer does not return to the shop after completing payment, then the database does not update the order to the correct status.

There are a couple of contributions to sort this, one I think was holding orders

:thumbsup: