Sign in to follow this  
fcollingwood

Zone, Weight and value based shipping

Hi all

I can't seem to find what I need in the shipping modules, I'm hoping one of the form members can point me in the right direction.....

This is what I am after:

I'm wanting to ship orders below a certain weight and value (2kg and $250) to ship via one method, with a set weight and zone based pricing structure

If the value and/or weight of the order is over the limits above, I need to ship via another method, with a different set weight and zone based pricing structure

For example, if a customers order weighs 750g, and the total cost is $150, the module must calculate the shipping cost via the first pricing structure. If the order weighs 2.5kg, and the value is $150, or if the order weighs 1kg and the value is $400, or if the order weighs 2.5kg and the value is $400, it must calculate the shipping charges using the second pricing structure. I don't want the customer to be able to choose which pricing structure to use, I want the calculations to be automatic.

Is there any way of doing this?

TIA

IN this shipping module there is a enable ,

disable concept and $cart is also there.

So thru dollar cart You can get cart weight or cost and then decise whether to leave it enabled or disable it.

Satish

Ask/Skype for Free osCommerce value addon/SEO suggestion tips for your site.

Check My About US For who am I and what My company does.