• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CUSTOM COMPUTER CREATOR 7 RELEASED

sw45859

yep, it's out there, hopefully i got everything included in the zip file, if not please post here and let me know, also let me know of any suggestions of comments, without those then i wouldn't be able to make this great contribution because i wouldn't be able to think of something to do. HURRY AND GET IT IN THE CONTRIBUTIONS SECTION

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seem to have no difference in the workings of this Stephen.

the build file is not looking to the database for the product categories, instead it is still relying on the english.php file.

CC.

I took out the defines, but all that happened was the categories were not recognised.

So I set them in the admin section with no results.

Doesnt appear to work for me, so I have taken it off.

CC.

hi ,steven

Congratulation for your good work on custom computer v7.0

here is my bug reports (i'm not found solution ) i'v already fixed some little.

BUG#5

when you forget to fill required field in ONLY AMD config and click "build" you redirect on a page with "error you have forget ....."

when you click "go-back" returning on build page , all forget filled fields are empty (no dropdown menu and nothing inside).

At this moment if you click "desactivate picture" you go back on a INTEL config (it seem to loose this $AMotherboard value).

THIS HAPPENE ONLY ON AN AMD CONFIG NOT WITH INTEL ????? strange because code seems to be correct.

BUG#6

when you forget to fill required field in AMD or INTEL config and click "build" you redirect on a page with "error you have forget ....."

when you click "go-back" returning on build page ,product that are forgotten to select are empty picture (not nosel.jpe) nothing are insisde

except the red cross (no image).

At this time if you click on any "enlarge picture" always the same pic are showing "motherboard picture"

Hope this can help

if someone solved these bugs please post here !!!

Keep up your good work steven :)

PrG-Matrix

hello,

i've got this message when i go to build.php page. I've read all the readme 3 times and i don't find any solution for this.

Warning: Failed opening 'member_shortcuts.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;c:php4pear') in c:appservwwwosccomcatalogbuild.php on line 443

i don't have any include rep so ????

config: Win XP pro + appserv 1.8

and there isn't any member_shortcut.php in any directory

so,

please help

pl_dtm

PL DTM

-----------------------------------------

Sur un malentendu, ... ?a pourrait marcher

Hi , good work stephen

picture probleme is solved , but it still buggy when you choose AMD and forget to fill required field , when come back , nothing inside dropdown list EXCEPT for motherboard and Processor.

For INTEL all is perfect (almost due to java limitation).

thx for this nice contribution ,

@+++

PrG-Matrix

Ps: you can test at http://www.progamers.d2g.com/osus/catalog/build.php

prg i think in your case the language is the problem, in the custom_checkout find the line that begins with:

if( $HTTP_POST_VARS['motherboard'] == "AMotherboard" && $AMotherboard=="Please Select"

and put your default value in there, -- Choisissez -- in the place of please select

Hi again stephen ,

sorry ignore my previous post :/

this is the stupid cache of easyPHP (local test). not considere the change of some modified files.

i cleaned the cache and all working fine now :))))

I'm happy

last thing to improve is the DB management ( i'll try to make an admin function to clean DB after 30 days for ex. if computer builded are not ordered).

great contribution stephen ,

Thx for all

PrG-Matrix

thats a good idea i'll implement that in my next release. see thats the kind of things i want to know so i can make this computer creator the best it can be, if anyone else has any ideas feel free to post them.