• Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

freeamount/ how to disables specials with products attritubes

Patrick73

Hi,

Is there a way to have this module

(http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,146) -- free shipping with minimum amount--

not count the value of items on specials, in the minimum amount for free shipping when using products attributes

I use products attributes for all my items so all the items on my store have a price and special price are set to zero and all item use the products attributes value for price value.

the contrib works perfectly on my store as is but I can not get it to not count the prices of specials in the minimum amount required for free shipping.

It can probably be done by substracting item on special price from the order total price used to get the minimum for free shipping, or by not adding the value of items on special to the order total used for the minimum to able free shipping. Just a guess, I am not a coder :blush:

Thanks.