• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] STS v4

Be sure to view each of the documents in the "docs" folder. They explain what you need to do to enable STS. Your issue may be as simple as "turning on" STS in the STS Default Module. Respond back and let me know.

I'm not sure what you mean by turn on in the default module. I have enabled STS and when I click the drop-down to choose a template, the store remains in the default oscommerce template.

I reviewed the STS Installation Instructions and checked-off each step. Obviously I missed something, it's just what?

I have successfully installed STS v4.6 and now am carrying modifications to the included templates. Can anyone tell me how I can modify the header information at the top of the page which currently displays the name of my shop on the default templates that come with the version 4.6 package?

I have successfully installed STS v4.6 and now am carrying modifications to the included templates. Can anyone tell me how I can modify the header information at the top of the page which currently displays the name of my shop on the default templates that come with the version 4.6 package?

Hello, this can be easily done by simply removing the the echo statement in the template or modifying your "Store Name" in the admin.

<div id="website_name"><?php echo STORE_NAME; ?></div>

You could remove the above code entirely from your template and add anything your want in your header.

thumbsup.gif Take a look at the multiple template set to see an example on how to easily create a "header" template that would be used for all pages in your shop.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

hi everybody,

I have had a hunt for the answer to this but just cannot find it, so if it has already been answered then I apologise. I want to run a different template on all the pages that have SSL on them (checkout, shipping and payment details). What is the best way to do this ? Or do I have to create a different template for each of the SSL pages.

BTW USing sts 4.5.9

Thanks in advance

Edited by davidkinsella

hi everybody,

I have had a hunt for the answer to this but just cannot find it, so if it has already been answered then I apologise. I want to run a different template on all the pages that have SSL on them (checkout, shipping and payment details). What is the best way to do this ? Or do I have to create a different template for each of the SSL pages.

BTW USing sts 4.5.9

Thanks in advance

I would simply create the specific templates for each of the pages involved in the checkout process (following the proper naming syntax of course).

If you do not want to do that, another option would be to add some code to your default template such as:

<?php
 if ( $request_type == 'SSL' ) {
?>

******** DELETE THIS LINE AND PUT SSL HTML CODE HERE, WHAT YOU WANT DISPLAYED IF CHECKOUT PAGE ********

<?php
 }
?>
***** DELETE THIS LINE AND PUT YOUR NONSSL HTML CODE HERE, WHAT YOU WANT DISPLAYED IF NON-CHECKOUT PAGE ******

Hope this helped out,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

I would simply create the specific templates for each of the pages involved in the checkout process (following the proper naming syntax of course).

If you do not want to do that, another option would be to add some code to your default template such as:

<?php
 if ( $request_type == 'SSL' ) {
?>

******** DELETE THIS LINE AND PUT SSL HTML CODE HERE, WHAT YOU WANT DISPLAYED IF CHECKOUT PAGE ********

<?php
 }
?>
***** DELETE THIS LINE AND PUT YOUR NONSSL HTML CODE HERE, WHAT YOU WANT DISPLAYED IF NON-CHECKOUT PAGE ******

Hope this helped out,

OR:

<?php
 if ( $request_type != 'SSL' ) {
?>
***** DELETE THIS LINE AND PUT YOUR NONSSL HTML CODE HERE, WHAT YOU WANT DISPLAYED IF NON-CHECKOUT PAGE *****

The above might work better. whistling.gif

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

I know this has been brought up before, but I am having problems with template paths using STS 4.6. I am trying to get this to work on my localhost. The templates I have are using $templatedir$ for their path and my installation is not finding them. I noticed that $templatedir$ uses DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG as part of its path. If I hard path DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG i.e. http: //localhost/... then it works for the templates but messes up all of the links within the site. I want to be able to use $templatedir$ so that I can migrate seamlessly from the desktop to the server. Any ideas?

On a side note, I noticed a lightbox.css stylesheet being called out on some templates. What is this for?

I know this has been brought up before, but I am having problems with template paths using STS 4.6. I am trying to get this to work on my localhost. The templates I have are using $templatedir$ for their path and my installation is not finding them. I noticed that $templatedir$ uses DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG as part of its path. If I hard path DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG i.e. http: //localhost/... then it works for the templates but messes up all of the links within the site. I want to be able to use $templatedir$ so that I can migrate seamlessly from the desktop to the server. Any ideas?

On a side note, I noticed a lightbox.css stylesheet being called out on some templates. What is this for?

No, I don't think it has ever been brought up with STSv4.6.

Be sure you have the stop character defines in the top of your templates and then use $templatedir$ as it is being used in the stylesheet link in the sample templates. As long as your configure.php files are properly setup, the templatedir variable will create the correct relative link as designed. Using this variable, you should never have to "hard code" (absolute) links within your templates.

You can remove the lightbox stylesheet reference as I accidently left that in while testing the lightbox contribution. If you do use the lightbox contribution, you can keep it in. Eitherway it is not causing a problem but I would remove it if you don't use it.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

I have figured out why I was having problems with the STS template path. After trying a few things and examining the page source I came up with the following.

Since I am on a testing server, my catalog is not my root. If it were, I would not have had a problem. Originally the definition for templatedir in sts_inc/general.php was:

$sts->template['templatedir'] = substr(((($request_type == 'SSL') ? DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG : DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG) . STS_TEMPLATE_DIR),0,-1);

which since my DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG is oscommerce/catalog/ gave me the following result in the source code:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="oscommerce/catalog/includes/sts_templates/blue_hash/style.css" />

Since my index.php is in the oscommerce/catalog/ folder, the path is incorrect.

When I change the line to read:

$sts->template['templatedir'] = substr(STS_TEMPLATE_DIR,0,-1);

it gives me the correct path as follows:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/sts_templates/blue_hash/style.css" />

All the templates work correctly for me now. I have no idea why I have these problems and others don't. Unless I am mistaken, since it is using a relative path to style.css it should catch whether it is http or https thus making ($request_type == 'SSL') ? DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG : DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG) unnecessary. Correct me if I am wrong.

I have figured out why I was having problems with the STS template path. After trying a few things and examining the page source I came up with the following.

Since I am on a testing server, my catalog is not my root. If it were, I would not have had a problem. Originally the definition for templatedir in sts_inc/general.php was:

$sts->template['templatedir'] = substr(((($request_type == 'SSL') ? DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG : DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG) . STS_TEMPLATE_DIR),0,-1);

which since my DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG is oscommerce/catalog/ gave me the following result in the source code:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="oscommerce/catalog/includes/sts_templates/blue_hash/style.css" />

Since my index.php is in the oscommerce/catalog/ folder, the path is incorrect.

When I change the line to read:

$sts->template['templatedir'] = substr(STS_TEMPLATE_DIR,0,-1);

it gives me the correct path as follows:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/sts_templates/blue_hash/style.css" />

All the templates work correctly for me now. I have no idea why I have these problems and others don't. Unless I am mistaken, since it is using a relative path to style.css it should catch whether it is http or https thus making ($request_type == 'SSL') ? DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG : DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG) unnecessary. Correct me if I am wrong.

Yes, you are wrong...sorry, not to sound so rude...

It doesn't matter if your shop is in your root or if it is in a folder(s), the $templatedir$ variable will still work. I go back to my first point and that is you must have something odd in your test server environment or your shop's configure.php files are not setup correctly.

Same goes for HTTPS/HTTP. If I were you, I would do a search in the forums on how to setup your shop properly for SSL.

STS does not have any issues with SSL unless the shop/server is not setup correctly.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

No problem, not rude at all. However, it is not a problem with SSL. No SSL on my local server. It is a path problem. I will use XXXXX for my local site name. My site is at http: //localhost/XXXXX/oscommerce/catalog/. Here is the relevant part of my configure.php file:

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://localhost/XXXXX/');

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'http://localhost/XXXXX/');

define('ENABLE_SSL', false);

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', 'oscommerce/catalog/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', 'oscommerce/catalog/');

Therefore, substr(((($request_type == 'SSL') ? DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG : DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG) . STS_TEMPLATE_DIR),0,-1); returns a path of:

oscommerce/catalog/includes/sts_templates/blue_hash/style.css

Couple that with the fact that the starting point is http:// localhost/XXXXX/oscommerce/catalog/ appended with the above relative path would make:

http:// localhost/XXXXX/oscommerce/catalog/oscommerce/catalog/includes/sts_templates/blue_hash/style.css

It is interesting in the fact that it has no problem finding the template only the template's stylesheet. I am not trying to be difficult, but everything on the entire site except this path works. I am just trying to get this running so I can move on to customizing the template.

Edited by VikezFan

No problem, not rude at all. However, it is not a problem with SSL. No SSL on my local server. It is a path problem. I will use XXXXX for my local site name. My site is at http: //localhost/XXXXX/oscommerce/catalog/. Here is the relevant part of my configure.php file:

define('HTTP_SERVER', 'http://localhost/XXXXX/');

define('HTTPS_SERVER', 'http://localhost/XXXXX/');

define('ENABLE_SSL', false);

define('DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG', 'oscommerce/catalog/');

define('DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG', 'oscommerce/catalog/');

Therefore, substr(((($request_type == 'SSL') ? DIR_WS_HTTPS_CATALOG : DIR_WS_HTTP_CATALOG) . STS_TEMPLATE_DIR),0,-1); returns a path of:

oscommerce/catalog/includes/sts_templates/blue_hash/style.css

Couple that with the fact that the starting point is http:// localhost/XXXXX/oscommerce/catalog/ appended with the above relative path would make:

http:// localhost/XXXXX/oscommerce/catalog/oscommerce/catalog/includes/sts_templates/blue_hash/style.css

It is interesting in the fact that it has no problem finding the template only the template's stylesheet. I am not trying to be difficult, but everything on the entire site except this path works. I am just trying to get this running so I can move on to customizing the template.

This is very time consuming and confusing to other STS users. THIS IS NOT A STS ISSUE (SEE ABOVE POSTS CONCERNING YOUR CONFIGURE.PHP).

Add a slash before your DIR_WS_HTTTP_CATALOG define: '/oscommerce/catalog/'

Same for all other defines.

Also, be sure to check the other defines such as:

define('DIR_FS_CATALOG', '/??????/??????/public_html/oscommerce/catalog/');

See the following thread(s):

Quick Install Guide

SSL Implementation Help

Hope this helped you out,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

Hi, duz somebody know how to get the the product tabs contri working with sts?

At this moment it's only working when i use template for product info page set to false.

When i turn it on i can't get if fixed to work with sts..

I'm searchin'for days now, but i can't get fixed

any thoughts?

I have another problem wih the product tabs...

when i turn off sts product_info template, the product tabs are working. But when i want to enlarge some picz in the product tabs menu it displays only the sts popup image from product_info and not the popup from extra picz that are listed in the product tabs..

Hi, duz somebody know how to get the the product tabs contri working with sts?

At this moment it's only working when i use template for product info page set to false.

When i turn it on i can't get if fixed to work with sts..

I'm searchin'for days now, but i can't get fixed

any thoughts?

I've used it in the past with no issues with STS. The reason it is not working for you when you use the Product Info Content Template feature is because you did not modify the includes/modules/sts_inc/product_info.php file with the added code from product tabs that you added to the stock osC product_info.php file.

If you installed Product Tabs correctly, then it will work in STS with no additional code changes as long as you do not require the use of the Product Info Content Template feature in STS. If you do need this feature, then you will have to do as suggested above.

Edited by bkellum

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

I've used it in the past with no issues with STS. The reason it is not working for you when you use the Product Info Content Template feature is because you did not modify the includes/modules/sts_inc/product_info.php file with the added code from product tabs that you added to the stock osC product_info.php file.

If you installed Product Tabs correctly, then it will work in STS with no additional code changes as long as you do not require the use of the Product Info Content Template feature in STS. If you do need this feature, then you will have to do as suggested above.

Hi Bill!

thanks for you info, but i can't manage how to do it...

this is my current product_info.php

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php,v 1.97 2003/07/01 14:34:54 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<?php 
# cDynamic Meta Tags
/*<title><?php echo TITLE; ?>*/
require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'meta_tags.php');
#
?>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,left=150')
}
//--></script>
<?php
/* Product Tabs 2.1 Start--> Handle many JavaScript in product_info.php
// Example if you have menu.js JavaScript what need to onload you can use this code
window.onload=function(){
initTabs();
menu();
}
</script>
*/
?> 
<script language="javascript">
window.onload=function(){
initTabs();
}
</script>
<!-- Product Tabs 2.1 End-->
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
 if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
               <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
<?php
 } else {
//Product Tabs 2.0 Start
// BOF
   $product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_spec, pd.products_musthave, pd.products_extraimage, pd.products_manual, pd.products_extra1, pd.products_moreinfo, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_lrg, p.products_image_sm_1, p.products_image_xl_1, p.products_image_sm_2, p.products_image_xl_2, p.products_image_sm_3, p.products_image_xl_3, p.products_image_sm_4, p.products_image_xl_4, p.products_image_sm_5, p.products_image_xl_5, p.products_image_sm_6, p.products_image_xl_6, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
// EOF
//Product Tabs 2.0 End
   $product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
     $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
   } else {
     $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">[' . $product_info['products_model'] . ']</span>';
   } else {
     $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
   }
?>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><?php echo $products_price; ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main">
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
?>
         <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">
           <tr>
             <td align="center" class="smallText">
<!--Product Tabs 2.0 Start-->
<!--BOF UltraPics-->
<?php
if ($product_info['products_image_med']!='') {
	$new_image = $product_info['products_image_med'];
	$image_width = MEDIUM_IMAGE_WIDTH;
	$image_height = MEDIUM_IMAGE_HEIGHT;
} else {
	$new_image = $product_info['products_image'];
	$image_width = SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH;
	$image_height = SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT;
}

?>
<!--EOF UltraPics-->
<!--Product Tabs 2.0 End-->
<script language="javascript"><!--
//Product Tabs 2.0 Start
//BOF UltraPics
//BOF Original
/*
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
*/
//EOF Original
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="javascript:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id'] . 'ℑ=0') . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $new_image, addslashes($product_info['products_name']), $image_width, $image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>');
//EOF UltraPics
//Product Tabs 2.0 End
//--></script>
<noscript>
<!--BOF UltraPics-->
<!--BOF Original--><!--
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
--><!--EOF Original-->
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image_med']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $new_image . 'ℑ=0', addslashes($product_info['products_name']), $image_width, $image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . tep_image_button('image_enlarge.gif', TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE) . '</a>'; ?>
<!--EOF UltraPics-->
</noscript>
             </td>
           </tr>
         </table>

<?php
   }
?>
<TABLE CELLPADDING="5" CELLSPACING="0" WIDTH="80%" STYLE="BORDER: 0PX SOLID #000000;background: #FFFFFF;">
<tr>
<td>
<?php
      include(DIR_WS_MODULES . 'product_tabs.php');
?>
</td></tr></table>
<?php
   $products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
   $products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
   if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
?>
         <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
           <tr>
             <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
     while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
       $products_options_array = array();
       $products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
       while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
         $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
         if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
           $products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
         }
       }

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
         $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
       } else {
         $selected_attribute = false;
       }
?>
           <tr>
             <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
             <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
           </tr>
<?php
     }
?>
         </table>
<?php
   }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
   $reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
   if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   } else {
?>

<?php
   }
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
         <tr class="infoBoxContents">
           <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr>
               <td class="main"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS) . '</a>'; ?></td>
               <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td>
<?php
   if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
     echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
   } else {
     include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
   }
 }
?>
       </td>
     </tr>
   </table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

Edited by D-Flxz

Another question..

When i turn on the product_info.php.html internet explorer gives me error message

Usersagent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Tijdstempel: Fri, 21 May 2010 09:00:55 UTC

line: 17

Sign: 2

Code: 0

URI: http://localhost/quad-350cc-groen-p-28.html?osCsid=9df54f6ac80ec8db73e9c5d547e36b49

i translated to english.. i hope i did it wright

This is only when the template is activated. so i think it has to do with sts

Thnaks for your help!

Another question..

When i turn on the product_info.php.html internet explorer gives me error message

Usersagent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0; InfoPath.1; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Tijdstempel: Fri, 21 May 2010 09:00:55 UTC

line: 17

Sign: 2

Code: 0

URI: http://localhost/qua...3e9c5d547e36b49

i translated to english.. i hope i did it wright

This is only when the template is activated. so i think it has to do with sts

Thnaks for your help!

This error doesn't have anything to do with STS, however, it does have to do with what you have in one of your templates. Check your HTML, JavaScript, etc. Basic web page troubleshooting.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

Hi guys, I'm looking for some help with this.

I'm using STS V4.5.8

I've installed STS onto the online shop at www.swanseavale4x4.co.uk/catalog

I can't get the "Click To Enlarge" link to work when clicking on my pictures. I've searched forums and tried numerous different things, but to no avail as of yet. I want to go live with this shop in the next few weeks or so any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, Chris.

Hi there,

Please forgive me but I am very new to osCommerce. I just installed osCommerce and STS and am just starting to configure everything.

I'm feeling extremely overwhelmed and a little unsure on the benefits of STS.

I don't know if there's a beginner's guide or anything of the like, but I don't even know where to begin on a thread as long as this one.

Any suggestions and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Has anybody successfully used the Gift Registry with STS v4??

( http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1226 )

did you figure it out? has anyone figured it out? i am trying to do the same thing.

i have an sts osc cart with gift registry installed but it doesn't work....

i didn't know it was a non sts contribution.....

gift registry semi-works....it seems like there is just a few more code edits to make it work fully....

can someone provide what those code edits are?

would appreciate it very much.

Hello,

I would like to add the manufacturer's logo to my product_info content. How do I create a placeholder in product_info.php say $manufacturerslogo. Can anyone help me out with these few lines of codes?

any help would be appreciated,

*Warning* Put your milk down!

Is there a way for me to remove the HEADING_TITLE in just the 'top' or main page?

The STS V4.6 is great, BTW.

*Warning* Put your milk down!

Is there a way for me to remove the HEADING_TITLE in just the 'top' or main page?

The STS V4.6 is great, BTW.

Not sure what you meant by the warning comment....

Answer to your question, Yes, simply make a home page template (index.php_0.html) and leave out the HEADING_TITLE tag from the template.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

Hi there,

Please forgive me but I am very new to osCommerce. I just installed osCommerce and STS and am just starting to configure everything.

I'm feeling extremely overwhelmed and a little unsure on the benefits of STS.

I don't know if there's a beginner's guide or anything of the like, but I don't even know where to begin on a thread as long as this one.

Any suggestions and guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

There are several advantages to using STS for your site layout and theme.

• The biggest advantage is having multible themes that can be switched in the admin without having to recode your entire shop.
  • Same as above but for infobox templates/stylesheets/etc.
  • Ability to add static pages with ease.
  • Ability to modify the design separate of the PHP but without making any hard coded modifications to the osC core files.
  • Ability to add third-party code snipets such as Javascript, Flash, etc. within a HTML page without having to convert it to be used in a PHP script.
  • Ability to integrate osCommerce functions into an existing web site instead of the other way around (STS shops can easily have the look & feel of your existing web site instead of having to force your existing web site to have the look & feel of osC).
  • STS templates can be transferred onto any osC 2.2 shop which makes it easy to upgrade your older osC stores to a newer RC2a code base. Try doing that with a purchased Template Monster osC template.
  • Many, many more benefits....

There is help in the STS User Manual that came with the STSv4.6 download. There is also STS Add-ons available in the STS Power Pack contribution page (a site dedicated to STS add-ons and integration tips - link in my signature below).

thumbsup.gif You can search this thread and all of the osC forums using Google to find answers to specific questions:

Here are some Google search tips:

Search the entire forum:

site:www.oscommerce.com/forums sts

site:www.oscommerce.com/forums "insert your search text here without the quotes"

Search the contributions:

site:http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions simple template system

site:http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions "insert the search contribution name here without the quotes"

Search a specific support thread:

site:www.oscommerce.com/forums [Contribution] sts v4

site:www.oscommerce.com/forums [Contribution] "insert contribution support thread heading here without the quotes"

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions