• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] STS v4

I appreciate the advice. Can you give a brief explanation why?

Much appreciated,

Dale

#1 reason: SUPPORT.

Like STS, HTC SEO has the full support of the author of the contribution. Jack is online daily and responds to all questions regarding HTC SEO.

#2 reason: Same as above.

HTC SEO provides full control over your meta tags and is truly the osC standard for maintaining meta tags since 2003. STS comes with HTC support out of the box.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Hi,

I have STS 4.5.8 and HTC 2.6.3 installed, and would like to update to the latest version of Header Tags SEO. Is there any particular instructions, as far as STS is concerned, to do this, or should I just update the admin part and leave the catalog part untouched, as with HTC 2.6.3?

Thanks!

I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself...

--King Crimson (“Discipline”)

Hi,

I have STS 4.5.8 and HTC 2.6.3 installed, and would like to update to the latest version of Header Tags SEO. Is there any particular instructions, as far as STS is concerned, to do this, or should I just update the admin part and leave the catalog part untouched, as with HTC 2.6.3?

Thanks!

Jack has included instructions in the download for upgrading from HTC2.6.3 as well as instructions for STS users.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Hello @all...

I'm having a little problem from wich i cant detect the couse...

I made my site XHTML 1.0 Transitional! and CSS v2.1 valid for 100%.

However i'm having firefox error messages when i try to update an adress or account information.

For example:

Fout: check_form is not defined
Source: http://www.mysite.com/address_book_process.php?edit=2
Line: 1

Ofcourse this is related to :

<?php if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['delete'])) echo tep_draw_form('addressbook', tep_href_link(FILENAME_ADDRESS_BOOK_PROCESS, (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['edit']) ? 'edit=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['edit'] : ''), 'SSL'), 'post', 'onsubmit="return check_form(addressbook);"'); ?>

Where : 'onsubmit="return check_form(addressbook);"'

Is beeing called to do the form_check.

I've tryed creating a file in my sts template folder called, adress_book_process.php.html where i included the stripped-down form_check.js.php to form_check.js .

The error message in FF ( webdev add-on) where gone, but remained in IE7.

(Now sorry if i have to ask i work already years with osc and i forgottten if there's in the latest 2.2 rc2 still a pop-up should be visible when something is filled wrong).

I try to figure out what i might could have do wrong , as i dont want to spend anymore day's to debug the complete shop , and especialy when oscommerce v3 is comming closer everyday.. i hope someone could point me in the right direction or give good advices...

Grtzzz wHiTeHaT

As far as I can tell this is not a STS related issue.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

for the information... when disable STS i recieve the pop-up , so this is clear now.. however when enable sts there isnt a pop-up for the errors.

There's probaly a solution provided already somewhere in the forums, but i cant find any related to this one when i searched..

STSv4.5.8 and osCommerce 2.2 versions 060817, RC1 & RC2 do not have any issues with error messages. You may have another contribuiton installed that is causing the problem even if it does work with STS turned off.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

Jack has included instructions in the download for upgrading from HTC2.6.3 as well as instructions for STS users.

Thanks. One thing I am confused about, though... Do I have to make the changes in all the catalog files mentioned as well, or just the changes to the STS files? The reason why I am confused is because previously all the changes were made only to the admin files, none to the catalog files, and a headertags.php was added.

Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself when under stress, I repeat myself...

Thanks. One thing I am confused about, though... Do I have to make the changes in all the catalog files mentioned as well, or just the changes to the STS files? The reason why I am confused is because previously all the changes were made only to the admin files, none to the catalog files, and a headertags.php was added.

Any guidance would be appreciated. Thanks!

Yes, it is the same method for HTC SEO but you should look through the catalog side as well since HTC SEO offers some added features that you may want to include in your shop. These added features will not cause any issues with STS.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

Yes, it is the same method for HTC SEO but you should look through the catalog side as well since HTC SEO offers some added features that you may want to include in your shop. These added features will not cause any issues with STS.

Will do. Thanks so much!

I installed STS & HTC on a fresh install and was missing breadcrumbs until I ran fill tags for categories & manufacturers and then they all popped in there just right (plus I got a nice message about what was filled when I ran the function). So, I'm very happy. It just gets quite confusing working with different stores and lots of contributions together. I think this is definitely the way to go. I want to install SEO URLs too but am afraid it will end up giving errors or messing something else up, so right now I'm going to hold off on that.

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i just did a new check and inserted the form_check.js.php javascript content to adress_book_process.php and the error message poped-up.

So somehow it misses something in the call to the form_check.js.php file , infact i assume it totaly misses it.

i will try to research this closer and keep you informed abouth it... grtzzz wHiTeHaT.

Somehow i have a feeling it has to do with the xhtml valid code beeing used.

Just reaching out... Are you using the STS variables in your template(s) to call in the JavaScript?

$htmlparams

Information about the language of the page and the writing direction. To be placed in the header of the template, in the <html> tag. Then tag contains the value of the HTML_PARAMS constant created in language files (includes/languages/english.php + other languages).

Created in: includes/modules/sts_inc/general.php

Use: <html $htmlparams>

Result (example with english page): <html dir="LTR" lang="en">

Introduced in: STS v4.0.7

Extra CSS or external JS files

$extracss

You can use this placeholder if you want to dynamically add something in the html header, like an extra css file to load, depending on the page viewed.

Use: place <!--$extracss--> between <head> and </head> of your template. It is important to keep the comment chars before and after $extracss, otherwise it won't work.

Code example: simple example to dynamically add a stylesheet to the template. This stylesheet is located in the same folder as the template itself.

This code can be placed in includes/modules/sts_inc/sts_user_code.php for example.

$sts->template['extracss'].= '<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="' . STS_TEMPLATE_DIR  .'stylesheet2.css">';

Created in: nowhere, it is empty.

General tag for META and JS

$headcontent

This placeholder is very important in the template. It takes care of html meta tags and javascript that are to be placed in the html header of the page.

It will place on your template:

- http-equiv meta tag with charset

- title meta tag (from $headertags)

- base URL

- Javascript found in includes/header.php

Use: place <!--$headcontent--> between <head> and </head> of your template. It is important to keep the comment chars before and after $headcontent otherwise it won't work!

Example:

<head>
<!--$headcontent-->
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>

Result of the example:

<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<title>This is the title of my store</title>
<base href="[url="http://mystore.com/"]http://mystore.com/[/url]">
<!-- start get_javascript(applicationtop2header) //-->

<!-- end get_javascript(applicationtop2header) //-->
</head>

Created in: includes/classes/sts.php

Edited by bkellum

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

Hi there,

In oscommerce when you put a discount on a product is shows it like this:

EUR 5.15

EUR 4.50

I would like it to be like this :

Before € 5.15

Now € 4.50

Where can i change this, and how.

We are using STS template.

http://www.tvoiata-kniga.com

Thanks.

Edited by palmatecnico

I want to pass on a variable to the shopping cart that is available in the product_info.php.html template but I can't seem to do it.

I am using STS v4.1. I created a shopping_cart.php.html file but that did not work. I just get a broken page.

I would really appreciate some help with this.

THe variable is price breaks and I want to show them under the product name in the shopping cart.

Edited by PropioWeb

Samuel Mateo, Jr.

osC 2.2 MS2

Installed Mods:

WYSIWYG HTMLArea 1.7 | Basic Template System 1.0 | osC-Affiliate | OSC-SupportTicket

Featured Products 1.3 | LoginBox 5.2 | LatestNews 1.1.3 | Extras for IE

I want to pass on a variable to the shopping cart that is available in the product_info.php.html template but I can't seem to do it.

I am using STS v4.1. I created a shopping_cart.php.html file but that did not work. I just get a broken page.

I would really appreciate some help with this.

THe variable is price breaks and I want to show them under the product name in the shopping cart.

STSv4.1 had some issues with this. You will need to upgrade to STSv4.5.8.

It is a very easy upgrade and I highly recommend it as STSv4.5.8 has all of the known bug fixes to date.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

Hello, i just installed this package on a new OScommerce and when i go to the admin side, none of the tables are there... its just all blue links, it still works but its hard to tell exactly whats going on. what can i do?

Dillon,

Sorry to hear that you are having problems. Your issue is most likely due to uploading some of the catalog files over the admin files, therefore over-writing critical files on the admin side.

***NOTE: STSv4.5.8 will only work with osCommerce RC2a and below. It will not function on osCommerce v3.05a. None of the current osCommerce add-ons will not work on v3.05a.

1. Restore your backup or reinstall osCommerce.
  2. Reinstall STSv4.5.8 following the directions closely and keeping the folder structure in place.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

Hi there,

In oscommerce when you put a discount on a product is shows it like this:

EUR 5.15

EUR 4.50

I would like it to be like this :

Before € 5.15

Now € 4.50

Where can i change this, and how.

We are using STS template.

http://www.tvoiata-kniga.com

Thanks.

First of all, you will need to go to your admin | Localization | Currencies and change the Symbol left from EUR to

&-#-8364;

(Remove both of the hyphens - from the code string. It was added because this forum could not interpret the code)

Then, if you are using a Product Info content template, simply add in the words "Before" in front of $specialprice and so forth.

See the following:

http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/20ac/index.htm

Edited by bkellum

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

First of all, you will need to go to your admin | Localization | Currencies and change the Symbol left from EUR to
&-#-8364;

(Remove both of the hyphens - from the code string. It was added because this forum could not interpret the code)

Then, if you are using a Product Info content template, simply add in the words "Before" in front of $specialprice and so forth.

See the following:

http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/20ac/index.htm

First off all the first part worked, now i have € symbol on the website.

Second i tryed, putting before in front of $specialprice , unfortunatly does not work.

Any other idears ??

www.tvoiata-kniga.com is the website.

Here is the code from product info out of the sts folder.

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php,v 4.3SP1 2006/11/15 23:55:58 rigadin Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2006 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
Based on: Simple Template System (STS) - Copyright (c) 2004 Brian Gallagher - [email protected]
STS v4.3SP1 by Rigadin ([email protected])
*/

$products_id=intval($_GET['products_id']);
// Create variables for product ID, added in v4.0.6	
//$template_pinfo['productid'] = $products_id; // Deprecated in STS4.3SP1
$template_pinfo['productsid'] = $products_id; // Just for consistende with osC names

// Start the "Add to Cart" form
$template_pinfo['startform'] = tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product'));
// Add the hidden form variable for the Product_ID
$template_pinfo['startform'] .= tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $products_id);
$template_pinfo['endform'] = "</form>";

// Get product information from products_id parameter
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . $products_id . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$product_info = tep_db_fetch_array($product_info_query);

$template_pinfo['regularprice'] = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
  $template_pinfo['regularpricestrike'] = "<s>" . $template_pinfo['regularprice'] . "</s>";
  $template_pinfo['specialprice'] = $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
} else {
  $template_pinfo['specialprice'] = '';
  $template_pinfo['regularpricestrike'] = $template_pinfo['regularprice'];
}

$template_pinfo['productname'] = $product_info['products_name'];
$template_pinfo['productmodel'] =  $product_info['products_model'];

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
 $template_pinfo['imagesmall'] = tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"');
 $template_pinfo['imagelarge'] = tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), '','','');
 $template_pinfo['product_popup']= '<script language="javascript"><!--'."\n".
							   'document.write(\'<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . (int)$products_id) . '\\\')">' . $template_pinfo['imagesmall'] . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>\');'."\n".
							   '//--></script>'."\n".
							   '<noscript>'."\n".
							   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">'.$template_pinfo['imagesmall'] . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE .'</a>'."\n".
							   '</noscript>'."\n";
} else {
 $template_pinfo['imagesmall'] ='';
 $template_pinfo['imagelarge'] ='';
 $template_pinfo['product_popup']='';	
}

$template_pinfo['productdesc'] = stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); 

// Get the number of product attributes (the select list options)
$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
$products_attributes = tep_db_fetch_array($products_attributes_query);
// If there are attributes (options), then...
if ($products_attributes['total'] > 0) {
 // Print the options header
 $template_pinfo['optionheader'] = TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS;

// Select the list of attribute (option) names
 $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");

while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
$products_options_array = array();
$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

// For each option name, get the individual attribute (option) choices
while ($products_options = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_query)) {
  $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);

// If the attribute (option) has a price modifier, include it
  if ($products_options['options_values_price'] != '0') {
	$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
  }

}

// If we should select a default attribute (option), do it here
if (isset($cart->contents[$_GET['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
  $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
} else {
  $selected_attribute = false;
}

$template_pinfo['optionnames'] .= $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':<br>'; 
$template_pinfo['optionchoices'] .=  tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute) . "<br>"; 
 }
} else {
 // No options, blank out the template variables for them
 $template_pinfo['optionheader'] = '';
 $template_pinfo['optionnames'] = '';
 $template_pinfo['optionchoices'] = '';
}

// See if there are any reviews
$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$_GET['products_id'] . "'");
$reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
if ($reviews['count'] > 0) {
 $template_pinfo['reviews'] = TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; 
} else {
 $template_pinfo['reviews'] = '';
}

// See if there is a product URL
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_url'])) {
 $template_pinfo['moreinfolabel'] = TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION;
 $template_pinfo['moreinfourl'] = tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false); 
} else {
 $template_pinfo['moreinfolabel'] = '';
 $template_pinfo['moreinfourl'] = '';
}

$template_pinfo['moreinfolabel'] = str_replace('%s', $template_pinfo['moreinfourl'], $template_pinfo['moreinfolabel']);

// See if product is not yet available
if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
 $template_pinfo['productdatelabel'] = sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])) ; // Modified in v4.5
 $template_pinfo['productdate'] = tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available']);
} else {
 $template_pinfo['productdatelabel'] = sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added']) ); // Modified in v4.5
 $template_pinfo['productdate'] = tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added']); 
}

// Strip out %s values
//$template_pinfo['productdatelabel'] = str_replace('%s.', '', $template['productdatelabel']); // Removed in v4.5

// See if any product reviews
$template_pinfo['reviewsurl'] = tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params());
$template_pinfo['reviewsbutton'] = tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS);
$template_pinfo['addtocartbutton'] = tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART);

// See if any "Also Purchased" items. Feature added in v4.0.6
$sts->start_capture();
if ((USE_CACHE == 'true') && empty($SID)) {
  echo tep_cache_also_purchased(3600);
} else {
  include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_ALSO_PURCHASED_PRODUCTS);
}
$sts->stop_capture ('alsopurchased'); // Get the result to the main array
$template_pinfo['alsopurchased']= $sts->template['alsopurchased']; // Put it in the product info

?>

Edited by palmatecnico

First off all the first part worked, now i have € symbol on the website.

Second i tryed, putting before in front of $specialprice , unfortunatly does not work.

Any other idears ??

www.tvoiata-kniga.com is the website.

Here is the code from product info out of the sts folder.

Forget about the code from the product_info.php from the sts folder. Edit your content template:

Before: $regularprice$

Now: $specialprice$

Add whatever formating that you want to the above. This will change the price formating for the product page only. If you wanted to modify the price formating for your entire shop, you would need to edit the stylesheet.css file as well as do the following steps: (taken from a tip provided from my pal Gary Burton)

Step 1 - change the layout of the special price!

Find this code:

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

Add a line break between the two prices. Change the code as follows:

$products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s><BR /><span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

This places the old price and the new price on separate lines.

Step 2: Create a variable for your Before and Now text:

I am following standard osCommerce coding to add the text. Find the lines of code to which you just added a <br /> and modify it as follows:

$products_price = TEXT_LIST_PRICE . '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s><BR />' . TEXT_SPECIAL_PRICE . '<span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';

Step 3: Create the language defines:

Open up /includes/languages/english/product_info.php and add the following:

define('TEXT_LIST_PRICE', 'List Price: ');
define('TEXT_SPECIAL_PRICE', 'Price: ');

Repeat step 3 above for each language that you use in your shop.

That's it.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

Unfortunatly doesnt work,

This are my files ;

PRODUCT_INFO.PHP FROM THE ROOT FOLDER OF OSCOMMERCE

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php 1739 2007-12-20 00:52:16Z hpdl $

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/' . FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO);

$product_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
 $product_check = tep_db_fetch_array($product_check_query);
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<base href="<?php echo (($request_type == 'SSL') ? HTTPS_SERVER : HTTP_SERVER) . DIR_WS_CATALOG; ?>">
<script language="javascript"><!--
function popupWindow(url) {
 window.open(url,'popupWindow','toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,res
izable=yes,copyhistory=no,width=100,height=100,screenX=150,screenY=150,top=150,le
ft=150')
}
//--></script>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="lightbox/lightbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen">
<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/prototype.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/scriptaculous.js?load=effects"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/builder.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="lightbox/lightbox.js"></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<div>
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="3" cellpadding="3">
 <tr>
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
<td width="100%" valign="top"><?php echo tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product')); ?><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
<?php
 if ($product_check['total'] < 1) {
?>
  <tr>
	<td><?php new infoBox(array(array('text' => TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_FOUND))); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '100%', '10'); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
			<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_DEFAULT) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>
			<td width="10"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '10', '1'); ?></td>
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
<?php
 } else {
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select 
	p.products_id, p.pages, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.author, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id, m.manufacturers_name 
	from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, manufacturers m 
	where p.products_status = '1' 
	and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' 
	and pd.products_id = p.products_id 
	and p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id 
	and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " set products_viewed = products_viewed+1 where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

if ($new_price = tep_get_products_special_price($product_info['products_id'])) {
  $products_price = '<s>' . $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s> <span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span>';
} else {
  $products_price = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
}

$products_name_bread = $products_name;

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_model'])) {
  $products_name = $product_info['products_name'] . '<br><span class="smallText">' . $product_info['products_model'] . '</span>';
} else {
  $products_name = $product_info['products_name'];
}

$breadcrumb->add($product_info['products_name']);
?>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
	  <tr>
		<td class="pageHeading" valign="top"><?php echo $products_name; ?></td>
		<td class="pageHeading" align="right" valign="top"><div style="padding-right: 50px;"><?php echo $products_price; ?></div></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td class="main" valign="top">
	<br />
<?php echo  tep_image_special_for_palmatecnico(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], 250, 250, 'hspace="10" vspace="5" align="right"'); ?>
	<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<?
	if($product_info['author']){
	?>
	 <tr>
		  <td class="annotation">Àâòîð:</td> 
		  <td class="annotation">   <?=$product_info['author']?></td> 
	 </tr>
	<?}?>

<?
	if($product_info['authorfonetic']){
	?>
	 <tr>
		  <td class="annotation">Author:</td> 
		  <td class="annotation">   <?=$product_info['authorfonetic']?></td> 
	 </tr>
	<?}?>

<?

if($product_info['manufacturers_name']){
	?>
	 <tr>
		  <td class="annotation">Èçäàòåë:</td> 
		  <td class="annotation">   <?=$product_info['manufacturers_name']?></td> 
	 </tr>
	<?}?>

<?
	if($product_info['pages']){
	?>
	 <tr>
		  <td class="annotation">Ñòðàíèöè:</td> 
		  <td class="annotation">   <?=$product_info['pages']?></td> 
	 </tr>
	<?}?>

</table>

<p><?php echo stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); ?></p>
<?php
$products_attributes_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
?>
	  <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		<tr>
		  <td class="main" colspan="2"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS; ?></td>
		</tr>
<?php
  $products_options_name_query = tep_db_query("select distinct popt.products_options_id, popt.products_options_name from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS . " popt, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " patrib where patrib.products_id='" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and patrib.options_id = popt.products_options_id and popt.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by popt.products_options_name");
  while ($products_options_name = tep_db_fetch_array($products_options_name_query)) {
	$products_options_query = tep_db_query("select pov.products_options_values_id, pov.products_options_values_name, pa.options_values_price, pa.price_prefix from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_ATTRIBUTES . " pa, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_OPTIONS_VALUES . " pov where pa.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "' and pa.options_id = '" . (int)$products_options_name['products_options_id'] . "' and pa.options_values_id = pov.products_options_values_id and pov.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
	  $products_options_array[] = array('id' => $products_options['products_options_values_id'], 'text' => $products_options['products_options_values_name']);
		$products_options_array[sizeof($products_options_array)-1]['text'] .= ' (' . $products_options['price_prefix'] . $currencies->display_price($products_options['options_values_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id'])) .') ';
	  }
	}

if (isset($cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
	  $selected_attribute = $cart->contents[$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']];
	} else {
	}
?>
		<tr>
		  <td class="main"><?php echo $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':'; ?></td>
		  <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute); ?></td>
		</tr>
<?php
  }
?>
	  </table>
<?php
}
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['products_id'] . "'");
?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

?>
  <tr>
	<td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION, tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false)); ?></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
<?php
}

?>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="2" class="infoBox">
	  <tr class="infoBoxContents">
		<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
		  <tr>

<!--Begin Sold Out-->
<?php
If ($product_info['products_quantity']>0) {
$submit_button = tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART);
	} else { 
$submit_button = tep_image(DIR_WS_LANGUAGES . $language . '/images/buttons/button_sold_out.gif', 'Sold Out', IMAGE_BUTTON_SOLD_OUT);
 }
?>
			<td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $product_info['products_id']) . $submit_button; ?></td>
<!--End Sold Out-->
		  </tr>
		</table></td>
	  </tr>
	</table></td>
  </tr>
  <tr>
  </tr>
  <tr>
	<td>
<?php
} else {
}
 }
?>
	</td>
  </tr>
</table></form></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
<!-- right_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_right.php'); ?>
<!-- right_navigation_eof //-->
</table></td>
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>

</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

PRODUCT_INFO.PHP FROM THE STSTEMPLATE FOLDER

<?php
/*
 $Id: product_info.php,v 4.3SP1 2006/11/15 23:55:58 rigadin Exp $

Copyright (c) 2006 osCommerce

Based on: Simple Template System (STS) - Copyright (c) 2004 Brian Gallagher - [email protected]
STS v4.3SP1 by Rigadin ([email protected])
*/

$products_id=intval($_GET['products_id']);
// Create variables for product ID, added in v4.0.6	
//$template_pinfo['productid'] = $products_id; // Deprecated in STS4.3SP1
$template_pinfo['productsid'] = $products_id; // Just for consistende with osC names

// Start the "Add to Cart" form
$template_pinfo['startform'] = tep_draw_form('cart_quantity', tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, tep_get_all_get_params(array('action')) . 'action=add_product'));
// Add the hidden form variable for the Product_ID
$template_pinfo['startform'] .= tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $products_id);
$template_pinfo['endform'] = "</form>";

// Get product information from products_id parameter
$product_info_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, pd.products_url, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, p.products_date_available, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . $products_id . "' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$template_pinfo['regularprice'] = $currencies->display_price($product_info['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
  $template_pinfo['regularpricestrike'] = "<s>" . $template_pinfo['regularprice'] . "</s>";
  $template_pinfo['specialprice'] = $currencies->display_price($new_price, tep_get_tax_rate($product_info['products_tax_class_id']));
} else {
  $template_pinfo['specialprice'] = '';
  $template_pinfo['regularpricestrike'] = $template_pinfo['regularprice'];
}

$template_pinfo['productname'] = $product_info['products_name'];
$template_pinfo['productmodel'] =  $product_info['products_model'];

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image'])) {
 $template_pinfo['imagesmall'] = tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"');
 $template_pinfo['imagelarge'] = tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), '','','');
 $template_pinfo['product_popup']= '<script language="javascript"><!--'."\n".
							   'document.write(\'<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . (int)$products_id) . '\\\')">' . $template_pinfo['imagesmall'] . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>\');'."\n".
							   '//--></script>'."\n".
							   '<noscript>'."\n".
							   '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">'.$template_pinfo['imagesmall'] . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE .'</a>'."\n".
							   '</noscript>'."\n";
} else {
 $template_pinfo['imagesmall'] ='';
 $template_pinfo['imagelarge'] ='';
 $template_pinfo['product_popup']='';	
}

$template_pinfo['productdesc'] = stripslashes($product_info['products_description']); 

// Get the number of product attributes (the select list options)
// If there are attributes (options), then...
 // Print the options header
 $template_pinfo['optionheader'] = TEXT_PRODUCT_OPTIONS;

// Select the list of attribute (option) names

// For each option name, get the individual attribute (option) choices

// If the attribute (option) has a price modifier, include it
  }

}

// If we should select a default attribute (option), do it here
if (isset($cart->contents[$_GET['products_id']]['attributes'][$products_options_name['products_options_id']])) {
} else {
}

$template_pinfo['optionnames'] .= $products_options_name['products_options_name'] . ':<br>'; 
$template_pinfo['optionchoices'] .=  tep_draw_pull_down_menu('id[' . $products_options_name['products_options_id'] . ']', $products_options_array, $selected_attribute) . "<br>"; 
 }
} else {
 // No options, blank out the template variables for them
 $template_pinfo['optionheader'] = '';
 $template_pinfo['optionnames'] = '';
 $template_pinfo['optionchoices'] = '';
}

// See if there are any reviews
$reviews_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as count from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$_GET['products_id'] . "'");
 $template_pinfo['reviews'] = TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews['count']; 
} else {
 $template_pinfo['reviews'] = '';
}

// See if there is a product URL
 $template_pinfo['moreinfolabel'] = TEXT_MORE_INFORMATION;
 $template_pinfo['moreinfourl'] = tep_href_link(FILENAME_REDIRECT, 'action=url&goto=' . urlencode($product_info['products_url']), 'NONSSL', true, false); 
} else {
 $template_pinfo['moreinfolabel'] = '';
 $template_pinfo['moreinfourl'] = '';
}

$template_pinfo['moreinfolabel'] = str_replace('%s', $template_pinfo['moreinfourl'], $template_pinfo['moreinfolabel']);

// See if product is not yet available
if ($product_info['products_date_available'] > date('Y-m-d H:i:s')) {
 $template_pinfo['productdatelabel'] = sprintf(TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available'])) ; // Modified in v4.5
 $template_pinfo['productdate'] = tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_available']);
} else {
 $template_pinfo['productdatelabel'] = sprintf(TEXT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added']) ); // Modified in v4.5
 $template_pinfo['productdate'] = tep_date_long($product_info['products_date_added']); 
}

// Strip out %s values
//$template_pinfo['productdatelabel'] = str_replace('%s.', '', $template['productdatelabel']); // Removed in v4.5

// See if any product reviews
$template_pinfo['reviewsurl'] = tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, tep_get_all_get_params());
$template_pinfo['reviewsbutton'] = tep_image_button('button_reviews.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_REVIEWS);
$template_pinfo['addtocartbutton'] = tep_image_submit('button_in_cart.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_IN_CART);

// See if any "Also Purchased" items. Feature added in v4.0.6
$sts->start_capture();
} else {
}
$sts->stop_capture ('alsopurchased'); // Get the result to the main array
$template_pinfo['alsopurchased']= $sts->template['alsopurchased']; // Put it in the product info

?>

YOU NEED TO SEE SOME OTHER FILE TO HELP ME ???

Edited by palmatecnico

Thanks for the help but i can not find the code, in what file if have to look ??

I did forget to mention that didn't I?

You will want to edit the code in each of your product pages located in the root of your store directory.

For example:

your_store.com/catalog/product_info.php

your_store.com/catalog/product_reviews.php

your_store.com/catalog/product_reviews_info.php

your_store.com/catalog/products_new.php

etc.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

I did forget to mention that didn't I?

You will want to edit the code in each of your product pages located in the root of your store directory.

For example:

etc.

Still doesnt work :( Did everything you said.

www.tvoiata-kniga.com

Hey Sts guru's... I'm pretty new to oSCommerce and the STS system. So please forgive me if this is as n00by (as i hope).

I have the current versions of Osc and STS installed and working fine, and have managed to make most of the template changes i wanted pretty easily thanx to STS..

BUT.. I have been banging my head against a wall for hours now.. I want my catalog / catagory list to list all the products full infomation.

i.e. Catagory 1

thumb1 | product name / desc | options / buy now

thumb2 | product name / desc | options / buy now

thumb3 | product name / desc | options / buy now

Rather then the standard

thumb1 | productname | more info/ buy now

can this be done? i would of thought it to be pretty simple. But i have searched all over and still haven't found out how to do it..

thank you in advance, bigdm

Edited by bigdm

Still doesnt work :( Did everything you said.

www.tvoiata-kniga.com

You have some work cut out for you as you need to make the edits in each of the pages that display the product price.

A few are listed below:

your_store.com/catalog/specials.php

etc.

You will also have to add the define in each of the product language pages.

A few are listed below:

/includes/languages/english/product_info.php

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

You have some work cut out for you as you need to make the edits in each of the pages that display the product price.

A few are listed below:

your_store.com/catalog/specials.php

etc.

You will also have to add the define in each of the product language pages.

A few are listed below:

/includes/languages/english/product_info.php

I don´t get it, do not understand what i have to do, i am not a php programmer, some more simple instructions would be great.