• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] STS v4

A link would be better...

The only products that show up be default on the index page are the "New Products for Month" listing. Have you removed this tag in the catalog/index.php file?

CODE

<td><?php include(DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_NEW_PRODUCTS); ?></td>

No I havn't changed anything really, It (the products) comes up when using your default template just not with my one.

Thanks

Edited by mme

I found the mistake, I forgot to upload infobox.php.html to the boxes folder <_<

Now its showing the new products however is there any way to show all the products (from the whole shop) on the frontpage? I only have one category.

Tracy, I have Filezilla set for auto detect, but it is set to only upload PHP files in ASCII . The server is running MySQL 4.1.20-max-log

I took a look at the SQL tables and also at the SQL folders that are part of the contribution. I noticed something that seems odd to me. the contents of the folder update_header_language appear to be the same as the catagories_description table. Also, should it not be update_header_languages and should the contents be different ?

the missing text above the boxes on the admin page is puzzling also.

Edited by GregZ

I now have the catalog/images folder set to 755, and still no change.

No.....You should not have changed your permission settings to your images folder. I wanted you to "MATCH" the permission settings of your images folder to the header tags files. Opps.

As for the other issues, I suggest that you do a complete reinstall over a clean osC shop. You have a lot of issues caused by a poor upload possibly.

:thumbsup: A better suggestion would be to download the latest STSv4.5.8 and the latest HTCv2.6.3 and then follow my step by step installation instructions (see link in my signature below). This process will give you the latest of both contributions and still a very easy installation method.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

I found the mistake, I forgot to upload infobox.php.html to the boxes folder <_<

Now its showing the new products however is there any way to show all the products (from the whole shop) on the frontpage? I only have one category.

Well there is an easy way and a hard way to do this (actually, there are several ways of doing this but I will list the two extremes). Both have the same result.

Easy way:

1. Create a home page template (index.php_0.html) and a category template for that one category.
  2. In the index.php_0.html, add an include for the category template

Hard way:

1. Install a contribution such as "All Products" and make the all products page your home page.

Hope this helped,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Well there is an easy way and a hard way to do this (actually, there are several ways of doing this but I will list the two extremes). Both have the same result.

Easy way:

1. Create a home page template (index.php_0.html) and a category template for that one category.

2. In the index.php_0.html, add an include for the category template

How do I include the category template?

Also will it work if I just put the maximum value option for the products to be displayed to like 1000 or something?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I tried reading through this thread and searching, but couldn't find a solution to this problem:

I have a fresh install of osCommerce 2.2 RC1 and installed STS 4.5.8 as well. My catalog/shop front is now blank. Even if I set STS to false or even choose "remove" to uninstall it, the shop still shows up as blank. I've tried looking in the include files and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Any advice on where to start fixing this would be greatly appreciated!

Can you copy and paste your catalog/admin/modules.php script here?

Did you upload your catalog/includes/modules/sts folder ?

Where is the folder update_header_language ?

Tracy, I have Filezilla set for auto detect, but it is set to only upload PHP files in ASCII . The server is running MySQL 4.1.20-max-log

I took a look at the SQL tables and also at the SQL folders that are part of the contribution. I noticed something that seems odd to me. the contents of the folder update_header_language appear to be the same as the catagories_description table. Also, should it not be update_header_languages and should the contents be different ?

the missing text above the boxes on the admin page is puzzling also.

~Tracy

Hi everyone,

I tried reading through this thread and searching, but couldn't find a solution to this problem:

I have a fresh install of osCommerce 2.2 RC1 and installed STS 4.5.8 as well. My catalog/shop front is now blank. Even if I set STS to false or even choose "remove" to uninstall it, the shop still shows up as blank. I've tried looking in the include files and I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Any advice on where to start fixing this would be greatly appreciated!

An update, I got it sorted. I copied the files from the STS folder to the catalog as instructed but upon closer inspection a few of them still needed the manual edits. This might have been due to me getting my files mixed up.

Starting to play around with my templates now, thanks for this contrib, it should make my life a lot easier! :)

Tracy, I did upload the catalog/includes/modules/sts folder , both times.

The update_header_language is actually not a folder, but an SQL file that is included with the contribution.

This is the admin/modules php page:

<?php
/*
 $Id: modules.php,v 1.47 2003/06/29 22:50:52 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 [url="http://www.oscommerce.com"]http://www.oscommerce.com[/url]

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

$set = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['set']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['set'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($set)) {
   switch ($set) {
  // START STS 4.1
  case 'sts':
       $module_type = 'sts';
       $module_directory = DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES . 'sts/';
       $module_key = 'MODULE_STS_INSTALLED';
       define('HEADING_TITLE', HEADING_TITLE_MODULES_STS);	    
    break;
  // END STS 4.1	
     case 'shipping':
       $module_type = 'shipping';
       $module_directory = DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES . 'shipping/';
       $module_key = 'MODULE_SHIPPING_INSTALLED';
       define('HEADING_TITLE', HEADING_TITLE_MODULES_SHIPPING);
       break;
     case 'ordertotal':
       $module_type = 'order_total';
       $module_directory = DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES . 'order_total/';
       $module_key = 'MODULE_ORDER_TOTAL_INSTALLED';
       define('HEADING_TITLE', HEADING_TITLE_MODULES_ORDER_TOTAL);
       break;
     case 'payment':
     default:
       $module_type = 'payment';
       $module_directory = DIR_FS_CATALOG_MODULES . 'payment/';
       $module_key = 'MODULE_PAYMENT_INSTALLED';
       define('HEADING_TITLE', HEADING_TITLE_MODULES_PAYMENT);
       break;
   }
 }

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {
   switch ($action) {
     case 'save':
       while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS['configuration'])) {
         tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " set configuration_value = '" . $value . "' where configuration_key = '" . $key . "'");
       }
       tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['module']));
       break;
     case 'install':
     case 'remove':
       $file_extension = substr($PHP_SELF, strrpos($PHP_SELF, '.'));
       $class = basename($HTTP_GET_VARS['module']);
       if (file_exists($module_directory . $class . $file_extension)) {
         include($module_directory . $class . $file_extension);
         $module = new $class;
         if ($action == 'install') {
           $module->install();
         } elseif ($action == 'remove') {
           $module->remove();
         }
       }
       tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $class));
       break;
   }
 }
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF">
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
     <tr>
       <td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_MODULES; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_SORT_ORDER; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>
             </tr>
<?php
 $file_extension = substr($PHP_SELF, strrpos($PHP_SELF, '.'));
 $directory_array = array();
 if ($dir = @dir($module_directory)) {
   while ($file = $dir->read()) {
     if (!is_dir($module_directory . $file)) {
       if (substr($file, strrpos($file, '.')) == $file_extension) {
         $directory_array[] = $file;
       }
     }
   }
   sort($directory_array);
   $dir->close();
 }

$installed_modules = array();
 for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($directory_array); $i<$n; $i++) {
   $file = $directory_array[$i];

include(DIR_FS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $language . '/modules/' . $module_type . '/' . $file);
   include($module_directory . $file);

$class = substr($file, 0, strrpos($file, '.'));
   if (tep_class_exists($class)) {
     $module = new $class;
     if ($module->check() > 0) {
       if ($module->sort_order > 0) {
         $installed_modules[$module->sort_order] = $file;
       } else {
         $installed_modules[] = $file;
       }
     }

if ((!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['module']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['module']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['module'] == $class))) && !isset($mInfo)) {
       $module_info = array('code' => $module->code,
                            'title' => $module->title,
                            'description' => $module->description,
                            'status' => $module->check());

$module_keys = $module->keys();

$keys_extra = array();
       for ($j=0, $k=sizeof($module_keys); $j<$k; $j++) {
         $key_value_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_title, configuration_value, configuration_description, use_function, set_function from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = '" . $module_keys[$j] . "'");
         $key_value = tep_db_fetch_array($key_value_query);

$keys_extra[$module_keys[$j]]['title'] = $key_value['configuration_title'];
         $keys_extra[$module_keys[$j]]['value'] = $key_value['configuration_value'];
         $keys_extra[$module_keys[$j]]['description'] = $key_value['configuration_description'];
         $keys_extra[$module_keys[$j]]['use_function'] = $key_value['use_function'];
         $keys_extra[$module_keys[$j]]['set_function'] = $key_value['set_function'];
       }

$module_info['keys'] = $keys_extra;

$mInfo = new objectInfo($module_info);
     }

if (isset($mInfo) && is_object($mInfo) && ($class == $mInfo->code) ) {
       if ($module->check() > 0) {
         echo '              <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $class . '&action=edit') . '\'">' . "\n";
       } else {
         echo '              <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)">' . "\n";
       }
     } else {
       echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $class) . '\'">' . "\n";
     }
?>
               <td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo $module->title; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (is_numeric($module->sort_order)) echo $module->sort_order; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($mInfo) && is_object($mInfo) && ($class == $mInfo->code) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif'); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $class) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>
             </tr>
<?php
   }
 }

ksort($installed_modules);
 $check_query = tep_db_query("select configuration_value from " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " where configuration_key = '" . $module_key . "'");
 if (tep_db_num_rows($check_query)) {
   $check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);
   if ($check['configuration_value'] != implode(';', $installed_modules)) {
     tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " set configuration_value = '" . implode(';', $installed_modules) . "', last_modified = now() where configuration_key = '" . $module_key . "'");
   }
 } else {
   tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_CONFIGURATION . " (configuration_title, configuration_key, configuration_value, configuration_description, configuration_group_id, sort_order, date_added) values ('Installed Modules', '" . $module_key . "', '" . implode(';', $installed_modules) . "', 'This is automatically updated. No need to edit.', '6', '0', now())");
 }
?>
             <tr>
               <td colspan="3" class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_MODULE_DIRECTORY . ' ' . $module_directory; ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
<?php
 $heading = array();
 $contents = array();

switch ($action) {
   case 'edit':
     $keys = '';
     reset($mInfo->keys);
     while (list($key, $value) = each($mInfo->keys)) {
       $keys .= '<b>' . $value['title'] . '</b><br>' . $value['description'] . '<br>';

if ($value['set_function']) {
         eval('$keys .= ' . $value['set_function'] . "'" . $value['value'] . "', '" . $key . "');");
       } else {
         $keys .= tep_draw_input_field('configuration[' . $key . ']', $value['value']);
       }
       $keys .= '<br><br>';
     }
     $keys = substr($keys, 0, strrpos($keys, '<br><br>'));

$heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $mInfo->title . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('modules', FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['module'] . '&action=save'));
     $contents[] = array('text' => $keys);
     $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['module']) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
     break;
   default:
     $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $mInfo->title . '</b>');

if ($mInfo->status == '1') {
       $keys = '';
       reset($mInfo->keys);
       while (list(, $value) = each($mInfo->keys)) {
         $keys .= '<b>' . $value['title'] . '</b><br>';
         if ($value['use_function']) {
           $use_function = $value['use_function'];
           if (ereg('->', $use_function)) {
             $class_method = explode('->', $use_function);
             if (!is_object(${$class_method[0]})) {
               include(DIR_WS_CLASSES . $class_method[0] . '.php');
               ${$class_method[0]} = new $class_method[0]();
             }
             $keys .= tep_call_function($class_method[1], $value['value'], ${$class_method[0]});
           } else {
             $keys .= tep_call_function($use_function, $value['value']);
           }
         } else {
           $keys .= $value['value'];
         }
         $keys .= '<br><br>';
       }
       $keys = substr($keys, 0, strrpos($keys, '<br><br>'));

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $mInfo->code . '&action=remove') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_module_remove.gif', IMAGE_MODULE_REMOVE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['module']) ? '&module=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['module'] : '') . '&action=edit') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a>');
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . $mInfo->description);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . $keys);
     } else {
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_MODULES, 'set=' . $set . '&module=' . $mInfo->code . '&action=install') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_module_install.gif', IMAGE_MODULE_INSTALL) . '</a>');
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . $mInfo->description);
     }
     break;
 }

if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) {
   echo '            <td width="25%" valign="top">' . "\n";

$box = new box;
   echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents);

echo '            </td>' . "\n";
 }
?>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I'm begining to think I need to do a new install as suggested, starting by adding STS and HTC first, then add the other contributions I am using.

How do I include the category template?

Also will it work if I just put the maximum value option for the products to be displayed to like 1000 or something?

Thanks

Try something like this:

If your one category is category ID=30 (use whatever your cpath=), then create your category template as index.php_30.html. Depending upon your design, you should keep this as lean as possible, meaning you probably only want this to be a single column so it will blend in nicely with your home page template.

Now, add the following line of code in your index.php_0.html file (home page template):

<?php include("index.php_30.html"); ?>

Hope this helped,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

I have STS v4 installed on our site, and have a couple questions about the sequence of file processing (include files specifically) using STS.

It appears that application_top and other include files are not processed until after the template file is loaded. I am trying to create if/else statements in the template file using php variables like $cPath, $current_category_id, etc. But when I use "isset" to test the output, it doesn't even seem like those variables are set at the time I try to call them.

After browsing the STS files, it looks like the index.php is stripped of all code prior to the <!-- body //--> tag where all of the include files are called. Is anyone familiar with how and when STS re-includes those files?

At the moment I am trying to call these variables inside the body tag parameters to prevent images used in our catalog root from preloading on every page.

I suppose I could include my own script with custom variables to get the same info, but I'd rather not double up the code since these variables are all I need.

Does anyone understand what I am trying to accomplish, what may be the problem, or have any suggestions?

Hello Lionel, This thread is for STS related questions only. You will need to ask your question in the BuySafe thread :thumbsup: (if there isn't one, then you could start a new one in the contribution support section of this forum).

I'm adding STS to an existing installation and I can see where STS stomps all over the BuySafe code. My version is "2.2 MS2 (060817) + buySAFE" which is what gets installed by default on LunarPages. Maybe that's what happened to Lionel.

I'm adding STS to an existing installation and I can see where STS stomps all over the BuySafe code. My version is "2.2 MS2 (060817) + buySAFE" which is what gets installed by default on LunarPages. Maybe that's what happened to Lionel.

STS is not very destructive at all to the core code. It adds a lot of it's own pages that are new to osCommerce and "adds" additional code to the core of osCommerce. If STS does not work with BuySafe, then that is not the vault of STS.

If I were you, I would do a file comparison of a stock 060817 osCommerce against the third party BuySafe version.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

I am having trouble getting the file_upload feature to work with STS. When I disable the templates for product info it works fine, but when enable and I try to use my own templates for the product info pages the upload feature just shows a drop down menu with "TEXT" as a selection.

Here is the link to the product page

http://www.i2ff.com/print/catalog/product_...;products_id=28

Thanks

Roger

Try something like this:

If your one category is category ID=30 (use whatever your cpath=), then create your category template as index.php_30.html. Depending upon your design, you should keep this as lean as possible, meaning you probably only want this to be a single column so it will blend in nicely with your home page template.

Now, add the following line of code in your index.php_0.html file (home page template):

<?php include("index.php_30.html"); ?>

Hope this helped,

Awsome contribution by the way :thumbsup:

hey, can someone tell me how to make featured_products, look like this:

http://newindex.kumarsbookstore.com/catalog/index.php

Ash, take a look at the following cotribution:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4491

(try the Dec 13, 2006 release that combines the Products in Individual Boxes w/Featured Products).

Hope this helped you out,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

I am having trouble getting the file_upload feature to work with STS. When I disable the templates for product info it works fine, but when enable and I try to use my own templates for the product info pages the upload feature just shows a drop down menu with "TEXT" as a selection.

Here is the link to the product page

http://www.i2ff.com/print/catalog/product_...;products_id=28

Thanks

Roger

Roger, I want to help you but I really do not understand what the problem really is. Can you give more info?

Does anyone else know what he is referring to here? :blink:

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

how can i make the "Specials" on the right to roll like that ? and how can I insert the login box on the right?

the link http://www.oscommerce-demo.com/information.php?info_id=22 does not work

Catalin,

I'm not sure where you got that link or what you were referring to...

To get the scrolling Specials box, try the following contribution:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,2583

As for your login box, you have several options available (do a search for login box) or use the following:

author: avail1now , it @availcompany.com

compatible: with osCommerce 2.2 milestone MS 2.0

Release under GNU licence.

Release Date: 1/25/2006

add this login form anywhere in your store. It uses html form to pass email address and password to the login.php file to process. You can also use CSS to define styling of this login form to match your store. No php files to change just add this to your STS template file.

<!-- add this to your sts template file. --->
<div id="login">
<form action="[url="http://pathtoyourstore/login.php?action=process"]http://pathtoyourstore/login.php?action=process[/url]" method="post" name="login" >
Login:<input type="text" name="email_address"/><br/>
Password:<input type="password" name="password"/><br/>
<a id="sign_in" onclick="login.submit()">Sign in</a>
<a id="sign_up" href="/create_account.php">Sign up</a>
<a id="forgot" href="/password_forgotten.php">Forgot?</a><br/>
$logoff
</form>
</div> <!-- end of login -->

Hope this was helpful,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

I am trying to get the File Upload .8 feature to work.

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1540

When I disable the templates for the product info pages the Upload feature works. But when I enable the product info templates the Upload feature shows up as a drop down selection that just has TEXT as a selection instead of a Browse to upload a file.

What I am doing is creating a website for a print company that when checking out users can upload there artwork for the products that are being printed.

When the product info templates are disabled it shows up correct.

disabled.jpg

When the product info templates are enabled it shows up like this.

enabled.jpg

Roger, I want to help you but I really do not understand what the problem really is. Can you give more info?

Does anyone else know what he is referring to here? :blink:

Ash, take a look at the following cotribution:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4491

(try the Dec 13, 2006 release that combines the Products in Individual Boxes w/Featured Products).

Hope this helped you out,

so you still need the featured products installed right?

OK. That makes more sense. (I didn't realize you were trying to integrate a contribution with STS).

Here are some things to consider:

• When adding contributions that make edits to the product_info.php page, you need to make the same edits to the includes/modules/sts_inc/product_info.php page.
  • If part of those edits include replacing the database query, then be sure to make the some changes to the includes/modules/sts_inc/product_info.php page as well.

Once you get this working, I ask that you upload your custom fix to the STS Power Pack site. The STS Power Pack site is dedicated to STS addons such as custom STS tags, STS intetgration tips with other contributions, STS templates and more.

Hope this helped,

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions