• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] STS v4

Hi im using the STS V4.5.2 and i have some strange problems with my site. Firstly i have these two error messages that i cant seem to get rid of

Warning: main(includes/modules/sts_inc/): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /vhost/vhost6/2/-/k/2-kl.co.uk/www/includes/modules/sts_inc/sts_display_output.php on line 21

Warning: main(): Failed opening 'includes/modules/sts_inc/' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /vhost/vhost6/2/-/k/2-kl.co.uk/www/includes/modules/sts_inc/sts_display_output.php on line 21

Then, i also seem to have the complete code for the site, and template at the bottom of the page which you can see if you go to www.2-kl.co.uk and scroll to the bottom.

Finally was a more general question i wanted to replace the bar at the top and bottom containing breadcrumbs, date, hits etc to be an image and still keep all of the data (i.e breadcrumbs, date etc)

Any help on any of these would be greatly appreciated as i have a fast looming deadline for finishing this site, and i have been stuck trying to get the template to work for a long time now,

Thank you very much,

Ahmed Tarek Megerisi

Edited by Ahmed_Megerisi

Just wish to thank Chris and not only for the great contrib and great community here @ STS, btw works perfect now Chris (didn't work on MS2 and updated to RC1) thx for the help.

Will prolly post questions later when i get in depth with STS :> keep it cool.

$str=',';
     for ($i=1, $n=6; $i<=$n; $i++) {
		  $str.= "p.products_subimage$i,";
     }

$PID = (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'];
   $invis = (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['invis'];
 $products_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, p.products_model $str p.products_image from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd on p.products_id = pd.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
// END More Pics
 $products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query);

$sts->template['productname'] = $products['products_name'];
$sts->template['productmodel'] =  $products['products_model'];
$sts->template['popupimage'] = tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $products['products_image'],'','','', 'name="prodimage"');

$last = 0;
for ($i=1, $n=6; $i<=$n; $i++) {
 if (!tep_not_null($products["products_subimage$i"])) {
	break;
}
$last= $i;
}

$next = $invis + 1;
if ($next == $last+1) $next = 0;
$back = $invis - 1;
if ($back == -1) $back = $last;

if (($invis == '0') || ($invis == '')){
$insert = $products['products_image'];
} else  {
$insert = $products['products_subimage' . $invis. ''];
}

$sts->template['popupimage'] = tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $insert,'','','', 'name="prodimage"');

if ($last > 0){
 $sts->template['back']= '<a href="'.tep_href_link('popup_image.php','pID='.$PID.'&invis='.$back).'">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'left.gif', 'previous', '', '', 'border="0"') . '</a>';	
$sts->template['next']= '<a href="'.tep_href_link('popup_image.php','pID='.$PID.'&invis='. $next).'">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES.'right.gif', 'next', '', '', 'border="0"') . '</a>';
$sts->template['count']= ($invis+1).'/'.($last+1);
} else {
   $sts->template['back']='';
	$sts->template['next']= '';
	$sts->template['count']='';
 }

Check the STS4 Power Pack, I posted some code in february this year. It is made for ACA users (who can choose the nbr of extra images from admin), but you can adapt it by setting the nbr of images to 6.

- Chris

Thanks Chris,

I got the More Pics to work except for the back and next. This is my code but when I put $next} and $back} it displays as text and does not change the picture.

Do you mind helping me a bit more?

Thanks,

Jeff

Hi again, i managed to fix most of my problems myself but there is one that i just cant seem to be rid of! its that at the bottom of my page i have my complete STS code written there for reasons unknown

STS_VERSION=[4.5.2]
OSC_VERSION=[osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC1]
STS_TEMPLATE=[includes/sts_templates/templatefolder/index.php.html]
STS_MODULE=[sts_index]
STS_INC_MODULES=[general.php - sts_user_code.php - ]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$sts->template['applicationtop2header']--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html dir="LTR" lang="en">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<title>2-KL</title>
<base href="http://www.2-kl.co.uk/">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">
<!-- header //-->

i gave that example above but it just carries on like that and i dont know how to remove it, i tried reinstalling i tried copying and pasting the code incase the files got damaged on upload and i checked my template but im stumped, so any help would be great.

Thanks again,

A T Megerisi

Hi again, i managed to fix most of my problems myself but there is one that i just cant seem to be rid of! its that at the bottom of my page i have my complete STS code written there for reasons unknown
STS_VERSION=[4.5.2]
OSC_VERSION=[osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC1]
STS_TEMPLATE=[includes/sts_templates/templatefolder/index.php.html]
STS_MODULE=[sts_index]
STS_INC_MODULES=[general.php - sts_user_code.php - ]--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$sts->template['applicationtop2header']--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html dir="LTR" lang="en">
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<title>2-KL</title>
<base href="http://www.2-kl.co.uk/">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css">
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0">

i gave that example above but it just carries on like that and i dont know how to remove it, i tried reinstalling i tried copying and pasting the code incase the files got damaged on upload and i checked my template but im stumped, so any help would be great.

Thanks again,

A T Megerisi

You have Debug running and it is showing you all of the debug information for your site. This happens when you have your modules configured incorrectly. Stick with the default values first to be sure everything is working and that the installation is complete and then go from there.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Chris, I am glad to see contribution authors finally taking advantage of the STS Power Pack site. You and I have been doing that for quite some time. Whenever I see a STS add-on posted in the forums, I strongly suggest to the author of such to upload into the STS Power Pack site for the benefit of all STS users.

:thumbsup: The Power Pack site is really becoming an excellent collection of STS add-ons. I hope others continue to contribute to it as well as take advantage of all of the resources listed there.

Chris, I am glad to see contribution authors finally taking advantage of the STS Power Pack site. You and I have been doing that for quite some time. Whenever I see a STS add-on posted in the forums, I strongly suggest to the author of such to upload into the STS Power Pack site for the benefit of all STS users.

:thumbsup: The Power Pack site is really becoming an excellent collection of STS add-ons. I hope others continue to contribute to it as well as take advantage of all of the resources listed there.

Hello everbody

hi bkellum

I don´t now if you refer to me in your post.

In fact i posted un STS add-on in 21/08/2007 in Extra fild contribution.

Like i said i'm new in this forum and in the oscommerce cod. I dont now the rulers but I try to learn.

This way if you think this is a good contribution, is with pleasure i re-upload the contibution.

thanks to community for Great Job

Hello everbody

hi bkellum

I don´t now if you refer to me in your post.

In fact i posted un STS add-on in 21/08/2007 in Extra fild contribution.

Like i said i'm new in this forum and in the oscommerce cod. I dont now the rulers but I try to learn.

This way if you think this is a good contribution, is with pleasure i re-upload the contibution.

thanks to community for Great Job

Yes, please upload into the STS Power Pack contribution site. You can use the link in my signature below (STS Power Pack). The more STS Users upload to that link the more resourceful it will become. :thumbsup:

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Yes, please upload into the STS Power Pack contribution site. You can use the link in my signature below (STS Power Pack). The more STS Users upload to that link the more resourceful it will become. :thumbsup:

weel done

In fact i have more pieces of code to the sts, thei work for me but i think is not a perfect code. This is the reason why i d'ont upload de cod. Maybe with some help :-" . If cod master are available :thumbsup:

Hi there,

i have a Problem with the STS 4.5.3 (installad Update STS v4.5 SP5).

I changed my "shopping_cart Box" in the coloum_left, now is the "shopping_cart.php" in the same style. How can change the style from the shopping_cart.php?

Can anyone help me please?

Thanks a lot an greatings from germany!

Martin

Hi,

I have my languagebox integrated in my shopheader, but when a customer goes to the checkout, the languagebox disappears. Is this normal behaviour? If so, any ideas how I could place a custom image instead of the languagebox, so my header won't look so weird?

Thanks!

gina

By default, and like in standard osCommerce, language and currency boxes are not displayed during checkout. You can change this behaviour in catalog/includes/modules/sts_inc/sts_column_left.php

- Chris

By default, and like in standard osCommerce, language and currency boxes are not displayed during checkout. You can change this behaviour in catalog/includes/modules/sts_inc/sts_column_left.php

Thanks Chris, for the quick answer. I assume that there was a good reason for not displaying them on checkout. Would I break stuff if I choose to display the languagebox? I tried it and the cart didn't seem to loose anything, but I am a noob...

Gina

Sorry, the version 4.5.4 I just posted on the contribution page is missing the corrected code in the sts.php class file, so error and info messages still won't work with this version.

I have just posted v4.5.5 where the infobox problem mentionned in the previous post by Kopite is corrected, as well as the sts.php class.

So, if you have STS v4.5.2, 4.5.3 or 4.5.4, please use the patch 4.5.5 (3 files)

- Chris

I can't force a "Declined" error message when running transactions through Authorize.net.

I was hoping this was the answer, but it doesn't work. Instead of an error message

they are redirected back to the payment page. This is a problem because customers may

try to order over and over and each time they're declined their bank will withhold the

charges on their account. (Actually, this has happened already.)

I'm new to STS so any insight is welcome.

Someone posted a fix here:

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,4091

for checkout_payment.php

Tested and is working.

Matt, Is that fix related to STS or Authorize Net?

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

Can someone please tell me which file I need to edit here?

Please see http://www.amywilliamsdesign.com/ppandme/catalog/login.php

The gray vertical row with the category and information boxes on it - the pink areas use the same style as the login and other pages...if I change it to gray, the background around "New Customer" and "Returning Customer" also changes and I've tried, for a few weeks now on 2 separate carts with sts, to edit the css file and the various files that I think might fix it, but I'm not finding it. Please help!

Amy

Can someone please tell me which file I need to edit here?

Please see http://www.amywilliamsdesign.com/ppandme/catalog/login.php

The gray vertical row with the category and information boxes on it - the pink areas use the same style as the login and other pages...if I change it to gray, the background around "New Customer" and "Returning Customer" also changes and I've tried, for a few weeks now on 2 separate carts with sts, to edit the css file and the various files that I think might fix it, but I'm not finding it. Please help!

This is a background color issue with a cell in one of your tables.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

This is a background color issue with a cell in one of your tables.

I removed the code of one cell that had a color attribute and it didn't change anything. Or do you mean something else?

Edited by synthea

Amy

Anyone?

Amy,

It is what I suggested.

The background color for this table/cell is either in one of your template(s) or index.php file. It does not appear to be a css issue since I could not find any attributes defined for it using the IE Developer Toolbar. What I did find was a table with the gray color background for that cell.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

Matt, Is that fix related to STS or Authorize Net?

It seems to be an STS bug.

Now I have another,... I installed the "Print Order" mod and get this error on the print invoice page:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: tep_banner_exists() in ///file/ print_footer.php on line 22

I've run into this before, but can't fix it fast enough.

????

Matt

Hi guys, i think i posted this earlier in the wrong place.

I have STS 4.5.2 and it works great as far as the sts_template.html goes and lets me drop place holders for the functions and all that.

I am having a real problem designing each infobox as I want to.

I understand and can use the use of:

$headertext

$content

I also understand the use of:

infobox_information_header.php.html

infobox_information.php.html

These will make it so that i can make a table or whatever so that I can drop $content in and it just populates the box i created.

But lets take the $cartbox for example.

$content just drops in a table that I can create in infobox_shopping_cart.php.html I can make the table look how i want and i can make the text of the cartbox look how i want. But what I cant do, (easily) is change the whole way it is displayed.

I understand that the way it is displayed is in boxes/shopping_cart.php

I can edit some of the way it looks in there being a beginer in PHP but I am wondering if there is a different way to do this?

There are place holders for say, product_info.php that allow you to drop the variables in any way you see fit.

Is there a way to do this with infoboxes? Or is there another way to do this?

The ultimate goal is to be able to do stuff like say, separate the Products in your $cartbox with a small line, or move the Quantity down by where the price is displayed. Actually EDITING $content for each infobox.

I would really appreciate the help. Even if you say the only way is to edit the boxes/whatever. I just need help.

Thanks so much for you time.

Steve

Amy,

It is what I suggested.

The background color for this table/cell is either in one of your template(s) or index.php file. It does not appear to be a css issue since I could not find any attributes defined for it using the IE Developer Toolbar. What I did find was a table with the gray color background for that cell.

Thank you for the help, but I'm not "getting" this one.

This is the css attribute

TD.infoBoxContent {
 background: #c4c7d0;
 font-family: Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;
 font-size: 12px;
 border: none;
 font-weight:bold;
 letter-spacing:.1em;
 line-height: 18px
}

When I change the background - both the color of the background for the gray area and the background for the "login" and other areas change. It's definitely connected and I cannot find a way to "unconnect" it. I tried putting the Categories and Information infoboxes on the completely different part of the page and it stayed with the same background as that css attribute, even when creating it's own css.

Amy