mpiscopo

EZ QuickBooks Integration Contribution

does it support version 2.3 if it is please let me know my email id is ajaynagar26@gmail.com

Curious about this as well

After installing EZ QuickBooks Integration Contribution when I click on order to change the status I get the following:

1054 - Unknown column 'customers_fax' in 'field list'

select customers_id, customers_fax, customers_name, customers_company, customers_street_address, customers_suburb, customers_city, customers_postcode, customers_state, customers_country, customers_telephone, customers_email_address, customers_address_format_id, delivery_name, delivery_company, delivery_street_address, delivery_suburb, delivery_city, delivery_postcode, delivery_state, delivery_country, delivery_address_format_id, billing_name, billing_company, billing_street_address, billing_suburb, billing_city, billing_postcode, billing_state, billing_country, billing_address_format_id, payment_method, cc_type, cc_owner, cc_number, cc_expires, currency, currency_value, date_purchased, orders_status, last_modified from orders where orders_id = '11'

[TEP STOP]

What did I do wrong? I want to be able to modify the status of an order to update customers when their status changes.

Thanks,

Kane

I just installed this contribution into a copy of osC 2.3.3. When checking orders in the admin I get the same 1054 error. If I revert to the original admin/includes/classes/order.php file I can then read the oders. What am I missing?

I am considering including this Add-on into my web site but, before I do I want to ask if anyone has successfully incorporated it in OSC 2.3.4BS.  I want to import my data into US version of Quickbooks Premier - Manufacturing and Wholesale 2015.

If not, does anyone have a different Add-on that will work with those versions of OSC and Quickbooks where I can Import my sales data into Quickbook?

Answers, advice and suggestions are welcomed.

@SalsaTim

From what I have researched their is no integration module for OSC; for this type of integration to Quickbooks. Something everyone should know when searching for a ecommerce platform.