• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Different register_globals issue (I've already patched, it ALMOST works properly)

lextech

The patches I applied worked great, but I still have one issue...... I cannot get into my admin panel without the same error as original (about it being turned off).

The patches did not say anything specific about this issue in the read me and I don't seem to be getting a clear fix in searching.

My site is working perfectly, just the admin panel URL fails to the globals off error.

The patch I used from the download section had a third folder that was different from the Richard Bentley patch files that only have two main folders.

Both have admin and catalog folders, but this one has an install folder also. I do not see that on my database, so nowhere to put it that I know of.

Cliffs: Everything works great after the patch except the admin url. Cannot get into my admin panel. Goes to the globals off error.

Edited by lextech

RC2.2a

ah nuts. I did something.......

Warning: require(includes/languages/.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lextech/public_html/osCommerce/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 132

Warning: require(includes/languages/.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/lextech/public_html/osCommerce/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 132

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/lextech/public_html/osCommerce/admin/includes/application_top.php on line 132

UPDATE, after reloading the patch files I might have gotten it working. I'll have to update you soon.

Edited by lextech

RC2.2a