• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

echecks remaining in pending?

quarkster

Hi folks, we've been using the module for quite some time but notice that echecks don't seem to update from pending automatically and they we are having to update payments automatically.

Instant Payments go to the correct status with no problems.

eChecks go to pending but remain there even after payment has cleared unless we manually move them.

Any ideas?

Sounds like a PayPal module.

ADDED: It's funny that I seen this post browsing and posted the comment. Now I actually have this scenerio happening to me. I have a pending echeck, the order doesn't show as an order in the orders and the echeck at paypal doesnt show what the person purchased, but only the total amount they are paying. Any suggestions? Thank you.

ADDED: It's funny that I seen this post browsing and posted the comment. Now I actually have this scenerio happening to me. I have a pending echeck, the order doesn't show as an order in the orders and the echeck at paypal doesnt show what the person purchased, but only the total amount they are paying. Any suggestions? Thank you.

I am using osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 RC2a fresh install and having a problem with the PayPal Express Checkout. Have an echeck cleared from Germany but did not update the orders in oscommerce and also did not show what the customer ordered in the PayPal payment. I have searched the boards for tons of the same issues but most of them are from 4 or 5 years ago.

Does the same fix still work? and does anyone have a fix or know what I might be doing wrong in my setup. Thank you in advance for any help.