• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Seo - Title of Page Reflecting Product ?

Pooya

Hello, i have seo currently running and oh well so far so good.

What i would like to see more from SEO is....

• Title Page Refers to Product Item following Company's Name
  • Option to add META TAGS + Description for every page, making each page having a unique description & or keywords.

Incase of Title Page referring to the product page opened for example

Buy Dell Inspiron 1525 Midnight Blue in Pakistan

The Meta tags used or id like to be available in the cp of every product page.

<meta name="keywords" content=" "> <--- Also Could Remain Constant or Change or Add more words on every product page.

<meta name="description" content=" "> <--- Option to change for every PRODUCT page as a long description can be written for the product itself.

<meta NAME="title" CONTENT=" "> <--- This Remains constant on all pages as its the company's page title

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this makes sense. Please help and ill be willing to test the codes out on my site giving up2date response to the coder. :rolleyes:

Edited by Pooya

Hello, i have seo currently running and oh well so far so good.

What i would like to see more from SEO is....

• Title Page Refers to Product Item following Company's Name
  • Option to add META TAGS + Description for every page, making each page having a unique description & or keywords.

Incase of Title Page referring to the product page opened for example

Buy Dell Inspiron 1525 Midnight Blue in Pakistan

The Meta tags used or id like to be available in the cp of every product page.

<meta name="keywords" content=" "> <--- Also Could Remain Constant or Change or Add more words on every product page.

<meta name="description" content=" "> <--- Option to change for every PRODUCT page as a long description can be written for the product itself.

<meta NAME="title" CONTENT=" "> <--- This Remains constant on all pages as its the company's page title

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this makes sense. Please help and ill be willing to test the codes out on my site giving up2date response to the coder. :rolleyes:

click on meta tags for your osc shop below....