• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Image Borders?

ugh

I saw a contr. for Lovely Lovely Borders but it doesn't do exactly what I need.

I want to add borders to every photo I add to the catalog and I would like it if it were coded in... it takes way too long to edit each and every image in Photoshop.

Anyone have any suggestions or other contr. that can do this?

Thanks!! :)

I have created a contribution that enables a frame to be placed over the product image but I have a very modified version and need someone with a clean install to test before I can release it.

I have all the code etc if anyone is interested in testing so that i can release it.

Edited by digilee

SolarFrenzy

Solar powered gadgets at down to earth prices.

CheekyNaughty

Promoting British Design

Use a little bit of javascript to add your "polaroid" image to the product image.

This would make an interesting project and contribution, so I will find time to do this on my blog.

Great - let me know when you post it!

I have created a contribution that enables a frame to be placed over the product image but I have a very modified version and need someone with a clean install to test before I can release it.

I have all the code etc if anyone is interested in testing so that i can release it.

I'll test it out if you want to send me your code....