• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

WordPay don't know the answer...

pctek

Hi

I'm using the WorldPay Select Junior Module that is bundled with osCommerce Online Merchant v2.2 rc1. The only contribution I have installed is WPA 0.910.

I've used different configurations to the callback process (http://<wpdisplay item="MC_callback">) through my WP Admin page and spoken at length with WorldPay Tech Support who can only suggest it has something to do with the MCC but as yet have not offered any solution.

The problem I'm having is well documented on the forums here but all of suggested fixes revolve around configurations of the file "catalog/wpcallback.php" which does not seem exist in the WorldPay Select Junior Module, well it doesn't in my install anyway.

I'm still running in "test mode"

My problem is:

Ordering items from the shop proceeds normally and concludes with the WorldPay page - with no way back to the shop:

Thank You.

This was NOT a live transaction - no money has changed hands

Thank you, your payment was successful

Merchant's Reference: *******************

WorldPay Transaction ID: *********

Please contact WorldPay immediately if there has been a problem making your payment.

The customer receives notification of the transaction from WorldPay but no email confirming what they've ordered

I receive notification of the transaction from WorldPay but no email confirming what they've ordered

The orders do appear in the Customers section in osCommerce Admin but these are added to any consequent order made by the same customer

Please can you advise me if I should I uninstall WorldPay Select Junior Module and replace it with an earlier version (the one with catalog/wpcallback.php which many claim works) and would I encounter problems with my WorldPay Junior account if I did that?

Any help would be much appreciated - thanks

:)

Worked it out myself....

I've got WorldPay Select Junior Module working now - and it does do exactly what it says on the tin after all!:

Processes card payment at WorldPay (Select Junior Account)

Confirms WorldPay transaction (return to shop/complete transaction button on same page)

Returns customer to shop

Creates visible order in Osc Admin

Emails order confirmation to customer

Emails order confirmation to shop owner

One thing it doesn't do is add the shipping cost to the confirmation order - yet

:D

Hi Paul,

I'm experiencing the same issue with a v.recent download of the new Select Junior module. I've not had much luck with the tech team at Worldpay and was hoping you could tell me what I need to do to get the customer redirected to the checkout_success.php page?

Would appreciate any pointers in the right direction.

Thanks,

Dean

Worked it out myself....

I've got WorldPay Select Junior Module working now - and it does do exactly what it says on the tin after all!:

Confirms WorldPay transaction (return to shop/complete transaction button on same page)

Returns customer to shop

One thing it doesn't do is add the shipping cost to the confirmation order - yet

• 3 weeks later...

hello

in my eshop the user is divert from my shop to the WP payment pages.

...they enter their card details and continue to the "Verified by Visa" page or "MasterCard Secure" page.

Once they enter their details at this section the shopper is diverted to a page with the following URL...

https://secure.ims.worldpay.com/wcc/card?op...r-1707228825830

This above page displays the text...

"The payment transaction has been successfully performed!"

...followed by a button with text...

"Click here to continue to Acme Online Shop"

...only once the user clicks this button are they directed back to checkout_sucess.php and the order is correctly entered into the DB.

My question is how can you rely on the user to click that button once payment has been debited?

Any help greatly appreciated...

Cheers

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
Worked it out myself....

Returns customer to shop

Hi Paul

did you already find out how to add the shipping cost to the order confirmation email?

I have the same problem. Please help!

Regards

Richard

• 3 months later...
hello

in my eshop the user is divert from my shop to the WP payment pages.

...they enter their card details and continue to the "Verified by Visa" page or "MasterCard Secure" page.

Once they enter their details at this section the shopper is diverted to a page with the following URL...

https://secure.ims.worldpay.com/wcc/card?op...r-1707228825830

This above page displays the text...

"The payment transaction has been successfully performed!"

...followed by a button with text...

"Click here to continue to Acme Online Shop"

...only once the user clicks this button are they directed back to checkout_sucess.php and the order is correctly entered into the DB.

My question is how can you rely on the user to click that button once payment has been debited?

Any help greatly appreciated...

Cheers

Paul

I think im getting the same problem - ive got payments made by Visa using Mastercard Internet Gateway Service, but no notification or proof of what they have ordered in the oscommerce control panel.

My shop has been working with no issues for almost 2 years.. im stumped.. anybody?

Ive got the same question "My question is how can you rely on the user to click that button once payment has been debited?"

• 2 months later...
Worked it out myself....

Returns customer to shop

The purpose of a forum is to share information, it doesn't help anyone if you say "yes, i've worked it out"

The purpose of a forum is to share information, it doesn't help anyone if you say "yes, i've worked it out"

Are you guys all having problems with the module for Worldpay?

I'm very close to signing up with them but if the module doesn't work than I'm not going to spend my hard earned $$ to find out it won't work with OSC.