Sign in to follow this  
lucilue2003

zoom into images mootools?

i must say this is a fantastic find... sorry i cant help you but wanted to comment on a great find

cheers

kel

The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've never seen anybody really find the answer -- they think they have, so they stop thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater than the need for an answer - Ken Kesey .................................

i must say this is a fantastic find... sorry i cant help you but wanted to comment on a great find

cheers

kel

just found this script today, called TJPzoom.

its pretty awesome, i'm going to attempt to make it into an osc contribution, though i have no experience with contribs at all so any help would be sweet.

link with tjpzoom examples: http://www.ramnet.net/zoom/

probablyuse jQZoom

The JavaScript in that site mentions luckyZoom which if you type that in Google refers you to the new name of that tool:

www . magictoolbox .com / magiczoom/

It is not a free or open source JavaScript script.

Yes, there is: http://luckyteam.co.uk. I use it in my shop, very nice, costs $50 bucks. Query the forum for "luckyteam" for integration into your osc. Cheers.

I tried this with the integration from the other thread but it did not work for me. However, the customer support at MagicZoom have told me they are working on a module for OSCommerce which should be available within the next two weeks - thought people may like to know this.

In the mean time if anyone can help me :blush: