• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

TABLE_PAGES doesn't exist issue

inknowv8

Here is the issue I am running into. The host is using PHP 5.02. Thank you in advance for your help.

1146 - Table 'theufo41.TABLE_PAGES' doesn't exist

select p.pages_id, p.sort_order, p.status, s.pages_title, s.pages_html_text from TABLE_PAGES p LEFT JOIN TABLE_PAGES_DESCRIPTION s on p.pages_id = s.pages_id where p.status = 1 and s.language_id = '1' and p.page_type = 1

I haven't touched the configure file

to be able to properly diagnose your problem I would need some access - If you want to PM me some access details then I would be happy to help

Regards

Mark A Reynolds

to be able to properly diagnose your problem I would need some access - If you want to PM me some access details then I would be happy to help

PM? Ping? I can send you the login and password. How would you like me to send ti to you?

• 2 weeks later...
PM? Ping? I can send you the login and password. How would you like me to send ti to you?

Is there an answer? have the same problem

Grtz

HanZ

-----------

Life is simple, only people make it complicated...

Louis Couperus, Dutch writer (1863-1923)

yep i too have this problem...anyone found any answers.

This problem has arisen from a clean install of 2.2rc2:

1146 - Table 'username_shop.TABLE_PAGES' doesn't exist

select p.pages_id, p.sort_order, p.status, s.pages_title, s.pages_html_text from TABLE_PAGES p LEFT JOIN TABLE_PAGES_DESCRIPTION s on p.pages_id = s.pages_id where p.status = 1 and s.language_id = '1' and p.page_type = 1

[TEP STOP]

thanks for any help

• 4 months later...

Has anyone found a solution to this?

1146 - Table 'strapcod_osc1.TABLE_PAGES' doesn't exist

select pd.pages_title, pd.pages_body, p.pages_id, p.pages_name, p.pages_image, p.pages_status, p.sort_order from TABLE_PAGES p, TABLE_PAGES_DESCRIPTION pd where p.pages_name = 'home' and p.pages_id = pd.pages_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

Has anyone found a solution to this?

1146 - Table 'strapcod_osc1.TABLE_PAGES' doesn't exist

select pd.pages_title, pd.pages_body, p.pages_id, p.pages_name, p.pages_image, p.pages_status, p.sort_order from TABLE_PAGES p, TABLE_PAGES_DESCRIPTION pd where p.pages_name = 'home' and p.pages_id = pd.pages_id and pd.language_id = '1'

[TEP STOP]

It would help if you added the defines for those tables to the (correct - catalog or admin) includes/database_tables.php (as will surely be mentioned in the install instructions).

It would help if you added the defines for those tables to the (correct - catalog or admin) includes/database_tables.php (as will surely be mentioned in the install instructions).

How do I do this?

How do I do this?

Downloading that file and using a text editor to add those defines. If you take a look at the file you'll get the idea. It wouldn't hurt to read the instructions of that contribution again. I'm almost sure it is mentioned somewhere. I can almost predict it will look like this:

define('TABLE_PAGES', 'pages');
define('TABLE_PAGES_DESCRIPTION', 'pages_description');

Great that issue is now fixed however now I'm getting this:

Warning: require(includes/boxes/boxad.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/strapcod/public_html/store/includes/column_left.php on line 30

Warning: require(includes/boxes/boxad.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/strapcod/public_html/store/includes/column_left.php on line 30

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/boxes/boxad.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/strapcod/public_html/store/includes/column_left.php on line 30

Where do I get boxad.php from? It's not in the contribution.

• 1 year later...