Sign in to follow this  
pfilias

Authorize.net AIM RC2a

I don't understand this, but the Authorize.net AIM module is at version 1.0, it doesn't allow public uploads in the contribution area.

However, I see a handful of posts in this forum with the exact same issue without a single post that offers a solution to this. Like others, we're launching a site any day now, and not getting authorize.net AIM module up and running is a small roadblock/partial show-stopper for us. The SIM method works, but it's kind of dirty to have to be taken away from the site and to NOT be asked for the 3 or 4 digit code.

Anyone?

I don't understand this, but the Authorize.net AIM module is at version 1.0, it doesn't allow public uploads in the contribution area.

However, I see a handful of posts in this forum with the exact same issue without a single post that offers a solution to this. Like others, we're launching a site any day now, and not getting authorize.net AIM module up and running is a small roadblock/partial show-stopper for us. The SIM method works, but it's kind of dirty to have to be taken away from the site and to NOT be asked for the 3 or 4 digit code.

Anyone?

We are having the same problem. I've been looking for an answer for over a week, tried every bit of advice I've come across (nothing helped). Does NO ONE have this working properly?

Also, i forgot to mention - the transaction actually goes through properly, but osCommerce still throws an error! osC acts like the transaction failed (There has been an error processing your credit card

Please try again and if problems persist, please try another payment method.). But the administrator gets an email saying there has been an order, and we get emails from Authorize.Net saying a transaction has been posted. I even put in my own CC number and it CHARGED the credit card! It's something wrong with osC, I'm convinced.

Edited by turbozombie