• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1146 - Table doesn't exist ?

I tried installing the mini-stores contribution, but when I try going to one of the mini stores I made, I get the error below. I checked the dishjoc_dishjockey database and there is a table called categories_stores, so I don't why is says it doesn't exist. Anyone know where I went wrong?

1146 - Table 'dishjoc_dishjockey.TABLE_CATEGORIES_STORES' doesn't exist

select distinct p.products_id, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price from products p, products_to_categories p2c, categories c, TABLE_CATEGORIES_STORES cs where p.products_status=1 and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and c.categories_id = p2c.categories_id and c.categories_status=1 and c.categories_id = cs.categories_id and cs.categories_storename = 'f2atv.dishjockey.com' order by p.products_date_added desc limit 2

Thank you in advance for any advice you can offer!

David Henderson

there is a table called categories_stores, so I don't why is says it doesn't exist. Anyone know where I went wrong?

1146 - Table 'dishjoc_dishjockey.TABLE_CATEGORIES_STORES' doesn't exist

Yes, there is a table categories_stores but where did you find the table TABLE_CATEGORIES_STORES?

You didn't add that define for it to includes/database_tables.php on either the catalog side or the admin side.

Yes, there is a table categories_stores but where did you find the table TABLE_CATEGORIES_STORES?

You didn't add that define for it to includes/database_tables.php on either the catalog side or the admin side.

Thank you, that fixed the problem of getting the error. Unfortunately, it seems I have another issue. The contribution doesn't seem to work. Once I got everything setup, I loaded my substore site and it looks EXACTLY like my main store, even though I told it to only show 1 category, it still shows them all:(

Anyone ever use this ministore v1.1 contrib and get it to work properly?