Sign in to follow this  
dynamoeffects

[Contribution] ABF Freight Systems Support Thread

This is the support thread for the ABF Freight Systems shipping module found here:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/5350

Please post your questions regarding the module here.

Please use the forums for support! I am happy to help you here, but I am unable to offer free technical support over instant messenger or e-mail.

Ok. First question.

We're sorry, but an error occured while calculating your shipping prices.
NMFC ITEM and NMFC SUB is required for commodity 1. (76)http://www.abfs.com/xml/aquotexml.asp?DL=2&AcctNum=637760&Password=79MDKS&ShipCity=GOSPORT&ShipState=IN&ShipZip=47433&ShipCountry=US&ShipPay=Y&ShipAff=Y&Acc_PALLET=Y&ConsCity=INDIANAPOLIS&ConsState=IN&ConsZip=46250&ConsCountry=US&Wgt1=450&Class1=500&ShipMonth=4&ShipDay=2&ShipYear=2008&FrtLng=6&FrtWdth=6&FrtHght=5&Acc_RDEL=Y

How can I add the NMFC ITEM and NMFC SUB?

hi..

I found some error in the page like <? ?> I fixed to <?php ?> was missing php.

I will fix the original file and send it to you.

I have other question, you said on the categories.php has 5 item to change, I just found 4. Am I right or I missied something?

Please let me know, thanks

Installed this in a OSCMAX version, made all the changes, but now when I click 'Update' in the product area I get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/home/empirewe/public_html/atr/catalog/admin/includes/languages/english/categories.php:211) in /usr/home/empirewe/public_html/atr/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 90

Any Ideas?

Thanks

Empire Metal Art

Well.... changed something in the categories file at the end, removed some extra spaces and it went "ok".... also, had to go back to an earlier version to get the sql file and update the database. The newest file doesn't have the sql file nor is it mentioned in the instructions.

Empire Metal Art

Just installed this ABF contribution and signed up with ABF for an account. Also registered for 'Transparent Links' as required. Appropriate data entered for the catalog item. When I add the item to the cart and checkout, I receive the following error message (in debug mode):

We're sorry, but an error occured while calculating your shipping prices.

CONSIGNEE CITY and STATE required. (53)http://www.abfs.com/xml/aquotexml.asp?DL=2&AcctNum=******&Password=******&ShipCity=MALABAR&ShipState=FL&ShipZip=32950&ShipCountry=US&ShipPay=Y&ShipAff=Y&Acc_PALLET=Y&ConsCity=COCOA&ConsState=&ConsZip=32927&ConsCountry=US&Wgt1=1300&Class1=200&nmfcitem1=011760&nmfcsub1=00&ShipMonth=11&ShipDay=5&ShipYear=2009&Acc_RDEL=Y

Astericks for acct # and password are inserted here just for the forum, the error does show them in debug mode. It seems to me that all the information is there, both for 'ship from' city / state and 'ship to' city / state.