• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Header Tag Controller Admin help please

I just installed and made the updates for Linda McGrath's Header tag controller with no problems. Then proceded to make the edits for "Header Tag Controller Admin", also with no problems until the very last edit.

At line 265 of the "Header Tag Controller Admin.TXT" file I can't find the code to be replaced in my categories.php file. The code I'm looking for is:

$languages = tep_get_languages();

for ($i=0; $i<sizeof($languages); $i++) {

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']])));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']])));

echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']])));

}

My categories.php file is version "categories.php,v 1.137 2002/08/19 02:08:12".

Any help making this final edit would be greatly appreciated.

Rich

I found the lines in a snapshot from a few days ago, but not from the 2.2 I have from 8/2002 also. My guess is those exact lines are specific to the "new" checkout prodcedure, or at least an updated categories.php file.

It's seems pretty clear that those particular variables are ones that get fowarded to the "Preview" section, so look for the

/* Re-Post all POST'ed variables */

in categories.php and the new lines will probably need to be appended directly under that.

HTH

OOps, I just realized that before this, I installed Linda's "attribute sorter 4.0" which already replaced the code I am looking for.

Now, hmmm, any suggestions on merging the "attribute sorter" code with the "Header Tag Controller Admin" code?

Rich