• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Futomart

monster061

the sensation that I get when I visit your site is that it seems without life. It seems a completed web store, but nothing more than this. I don't know how to describe this feeling better.

:'( What do you suggest ? To me it looks clean and very specific, with very nice pictures, automated payments and shipping calculators, with product listings that take my breathe away, with an on-line chat option that you can see on the left bottom on the site, with a video galery (which needs some improvement), and I don't know what else to tell you that I went through in making this store....

Comments like yours are really confusing and not respectful to the work someone has put in making a website.

Thanks anyhow

The creator of www.futomart.com

I really don't know which red logo symbol.....

Thanks for the nice words

you know for firefox you can have multiple tabs open, so when u have your website open in a tab, there is a red target symbol, and like other websites such as ebay or google have their logo in the tab area. ill attach a screenshot.

http://s75.photobucket.com/albums/i305/isl...current=123.jpg

Ah that logo.....it is called a favicon as I recall :) I found it from a site that has more than 100000 of these favicons. Google favicon up and I am sure you will find plenty. Or use mine :)

The creator of www.futomart.com

Ah that logo.....it is called a favicon as I recall :) I found it from a site that has more than 100000 of these favicons. Google favicon up and I am sure you will find plenty. Or use mine :)

thank you so much!!

• 3 months later...

Archived