• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

"Thank you" email for customers who bought certain product

Hello,

Is it possible to set the automatic emails up so that there is an extra email that can be sent when a customer buys a certain product? My client's store has the option to make a donation to a charity they support, and they would like to thank people who add a donation to their basket to get a separate email thanking them and informing them how their donation is helping.

Thanks!

Hello,

Is it possible to set the automatic emails up so that there is an extra email that can be sent when a customer buys a certain product? My client's store has the option to make a donation to a charity they support, and they would like to thank people who add a donation to their basket to get a separate email thanking them and informing them how their donation is helping.

Thanks!

Probably there is, but no detail has been given on how the donation thingy is set up. Not that I know how to implement it.

Probably there is, but no detail has been given on how the donation thingy is set up. Not that I know how to implement it.

I don't know if there's a way to set up a separate donation facility - I've just set up a "product" which is the donation, and all of that money goes to the charity... :unsure: