• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Trying to find a module. I saw in the past....

scarcustoms

I am sorry to sound so stupid but I have searched through the modules a few times and couldn't find what I was looking for......

A while back I saw a module that allowed you to fill in a number in the weight line and that number would be the shipping charge instead of the weight.

Does anyone know where I can find this module or am I crazy and just think I saw it.

If I do find this module and start using it, how could I go about changing the title from saying weight to the title saying shipping.

Thanks

George Meyers

Southern Car Customs Inc

I am sorry to sound so stupid but I have searched through the modules a few times and couldn't find what I was looking for......

A while back I saw a module that allowed you to fill in a number in the weight line and that number would be the shipping charge instead of the weight.

Does anyone know where I can find this module or am I crazy and just think I saw it.

If I do find this module and start using it, how could I go about changing the title from saying weight to the title saying shipping.

Thanks

George Meyers

Southern Car Customs Inc

Hi, I found this one:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/367

You might also check this one as it looks quite interesting and more recent:

http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1333

How I found them was I went to the Community --> Contributions and searched "weight shipping" to see what came up. I looked thru and picked out these, but there may be more there you may want to use instead. I have not used any myself to give an opinion as to how well they work.

Hope this helps!

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I went to your site to take a peek and noticed that when you click on the Specials link at the top you get the following error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-9, 9' at line 1

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_image, s.specials_new_products_price from products p, products_description pd, specials s where p.products_status = '1' and s.products_id = p.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and s.status = '1' order by s.specials_date_added DESC limit -9, 9

I am not sure how to fix it, but did find this thread with not exact, but similar error thru a google search:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...144095&st=0

Also, I noticed that you have not changed your title of your site from showing osCommerce.

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I went to your site to take a peek and noticed that when you click on the Specials link at the top you get the following error:

1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-9, 9' at line 1

select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_image, s.specials_new_products_price from products p, products_description pd, specials s where p.products_status = '1' and s.products_id = p.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and s.status = '1' order by s.specials_date_added DESC limit -9, 9

I am not sure how to fix it, but did find this thread with not exact, but similar error thru a google search:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...144095&st=0

Also, I noticed that you have not changed your title of your site from showing osCommerce.

Thank you for all the help.