• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

how to see cc error codes

danazx

Hi,

I have a client who has been using osCommerce for a while. I'm not very familiar with the cart but she asked me to look into a credit card problem she is having. Unfortunately I don't really have any information, just that sometimes a card will not go through osCommerce to authorize.net. If she goes to authorize.net directly she can enter the information with no problem.

What's happening when it doesn't work is that it just goes back to the page to enter the cc info. There is no error information. Is there a way to turn this on/off? At least I can start with that so when it happens again I can get some code that may be helpful

Would it be a good idea to just reinstall the module for authorize.net?

Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks

Dana

After searching the forum I did find some new code but it doesn't work for me.

Check the 4th post on this discussion:

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...mp;#entry951073

I tried entering in my cc with an incorrect expiration date and I just get sent back to the payment information page...

BUT the URL says:

/checkout_payment.php?payment_error=authorizenetaim&error=The+expiry+date+entered+for+the+credit+card+is+invalid.%3Cbr%3EPlease+check+the+date+and+try+again.

So how do I get the info returned in the URL to show in a user friendly way?

Thanks

Dana

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...