• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Problem Insalling "Quantity Price Breaks Per Product Mod"

I am having problems installing the "Quantity Price Breaks Per Product" mod. If anyone could help, I would really appreciate it! I have downloaded v1.2.8 and followed the installation instructions to a T. I still get this error when I go to a product page:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1146 - Table 'databasename.TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_DISCOUNT_CATEGORIES' doesn't exist

select pd.products_name, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_quantity, p.products_price1, p.products_price2, p.products_price3,p.products_price4, p.products_price5, p.products_price6, p.products_price7, p.products_price8, p.products_price1_qty, p.products_price2_qty, p.products_price3_qty, p.products_price4_qty, p.products_price5_qty, p.products_price6_qty, p.products_price7_qty, p.products_price8_qty, p.products_qty_blocks, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price , ptdc.discount_categories_id from products p left join specials s on p.products_id = s.products_id left join TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_DISCOUNT_CATEGORIES ptdc on p.products_id = ptdc.products_id, products_description pd where p.products_status = '1' and pd.products_id = p.products_id and p.products_id = '26' and pd.language_id = '1'

I have tried installing on a fresh copy of oscommerce and still the same thing. I am using v2.2ms2-060817 package of oscommerce.

Thank you in advance for any information you might be able to send my way.

I am having problems installing the "Quantity Price Breaks Per Product" mod. If anyone could help, I would really appreciate it! I have downloaded v1.2.8 and followed the installation instructions to a T. I still get this error when I go to a product page:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1146 - Table 'databasename.TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_DISCOUNT_CATEGORIES' doesn't exist

Great first post. The support thread for QPBPP is two posts down at the moment....

Second. You didn't follow it to the T. You didn't add the define TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_DISCOUNT_CATEGORIES to catalog/includes/database_tables.php which is one of the first instructions...

Great first post. The support thread for QPBPP is two posts down at the moment....

Second. You didn't follow it to the T. You didn't add the define TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_DISCOUNT_CATEGORIES to catalog/includes/database_tables.php which is one of the first instructions...

Thank you so much! That fixed it!!

Thank you so much! That fixed it!!

I typed to soon, The error is now fixed but when I add the items to the shopping cart it doesn't give the price break! It just adds them all as the same price?

Any idea on what might be going on?

I have a test site posted here and a price break setup on the MG200MMS products located at (Top » Catalog » Hardware » Graphics Cards » MG200MMS)

http://stanleythomas.com/test/product_info.php?products_id=1

Thank you in advance.

Edited by jyacks

Any idea on what might be going on?

Yes, the software is smarter than you. It recognizes that if an item is 299.99 and you add a "price break" of 500 if you buy more than 20 it is not a good deal and you better buy at the single piece price.

Yes, the software is smarter than you. It recognizes that if an item is 299.99 and you add a "price break" of 500 if you buy more than 20 it is not a good deal and you better buy at the single piece price.

Thanks for all your help. I was looking at it from a different angle. This is a great contribute.

Thank again!

I was looking at it from a different angle.

I only did some updates so I can't take credit for it.

I did notice that more people looked at the pricing from your angle: that the price break is a total for the quantity instead of an individual item price. I checked the contribution package but it is never mentioned explicitly. Should be added to the documentation really, to avoid the apparent confusion this is causing.

• 9 months later...