osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How can i get this to work in header?

El_Heso

Hi!

I wonder if someone know how to fix this to work in header:

logo

under logo i want this fields to get running:

login/ email + password + login button + remember me checkbox directly under the logo in header

I hope someone have a tip for me how i can make this work

Regards Tony

heres the tips:

theres a login box contribution (cant remember exactly, or you could make one for yourself by taking the core code from the login page), which you would need to customise to fit for your needs, including adding a tick box, and set a cookie on visitor's pc/browser depending on if the box is ticked or not.

Ken

Hi!

I wonder if someone know how to fix this to work in header:

logo

under logo i want this fields to get running:

login/ email + password + login button + remember me checkbox directly under the logo in header

I hope someone have a tip for me how i can make this work

Regards Tony

commercial support - unProtected channel, not to be confused with the forum with same name - open to everyone who need some professional help: either PM/email me, or go to my website (URL can be found in my profile).

over 20 years of computer programming experience.

heres the tips:

theres a login box contribution (cant remember exactly, or you could make one for yourself by taking the core code from the login page), which you would need to customise to fit for your needs, including adding a tick box, and set a cookie on visitor's pc/browser depending on if the box is ticked or not.

Ken

Thank You I try that

Anyone more can give me some tip how to code this ??

Regards Tony

Archived