• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Hheelllpppp! Banner edit, delete and graph disappeared

Pleasssssse could somebody help?

I have been installing some contributions lately and always check everything works after each installation.

I haven't checked the banner manager recently as I haven't altered anything about it (not that I am aware of anyway).

For some reason half of my manager is missing - the part that you can edit or delete a banner and the graph that shows the last 3 days has also disappeared.

The results are all still there for number of clicks for the banner but the banner information stretches right across the page now, as the edit side is missing.

Please, please, please could somebody help and point me in the right direction?

Much appreciated. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...

Just in case this helps somebody else, it turns out that my hosting company updated to another php version which sent a lot of my site out of whack.

I reverted to the php version that I was previously using and everything came back to normal.

Guess the moral of the story is, if something happens to your site when you haven't altered anything, best checking with your server/host first (like I should have done !) :blush:

Hope this helps someone else.

Pleasssssse could somebody help?

I have been installing some contributions lately and always check everything works after each installation.

I haven't checked the banner manager recently as I haven't altered anything about it (not that I am aware of anyway).

For some reason half of my manager is missing - the part that you can edit or delete a banner and the graph that shows the last 3 days has also disappeared.

The results are all still there for number of clicks for the banner but the banner information stretches right across the page now, as the edit side is missing.

Please, please, please could somebody help and point me in the right direction?

Much appreciated. :thumbsup:

Archived